Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Study In Philippines - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Philippines (7766 Views)

Closed / Study Medicine,nursing In Philippines / Study In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Philippines by blessedpriest: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
with all good courage, I wish to notify those who may be interested to study in Philippines of a grate opportunity now for on going summer admission into UNIVERSITY OF LUZON dagupan city, pangasinan philippines and PANGASINAN STATE UNIVERSITY Philippines.
this universities are less expensive....
For those who are interested to secure admission with them, contact me
REV. ROYALSON N. OBIUKWU
+639198785815,
theblessedpriest@yahoo.com
theblessedpriest@gmail.com

Re: Study In Philippines by marshaldollz: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
How much is their fee for Chemical Engineering?
Re: Study In Philippines by blessedpriest: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2013
they doesnt offer chemical eng. in UL, but i know of A University that offer it, their school fees in equivalent in naira is N40,000 IN SEMESTER
Re: Study In Philippines by marshaldollz: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Okay,when will their admission be over,and are u sure it's 40k for a semester?how much will be your commission?
Re: Study In Philippines by blessedpriest: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2013
i don't have any commission regarding to your school fees, you will pay your school fees directly to the school after your enrollment with the school.
Re: Study In Philippines by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hey great work here, you got any help with Ph.d electrical engineering ? I got a B.tech(2:1) and m.eng(B average) in Electrical eng.
Re: Study In Philippines by blessedpriest: 3:27am On Mar 01, 2013
yes bro, the school that offer the course is University of the Philippines Diliman
Re: Study In Philippines by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 01, 2013
blessedpriest: yes bro, the school that offer the course is University of the Philippines Diliman
any info on cost and procedure for application ? Thanks.
Re: Study In Philippines by liftmeGod: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Guitarlife: any info on cost and procedure for application ? Thanks.
If you are interested in study in Philippine you can contact me with this number +2348039707404 or email:mymother60@gmail.com
Re: Study In Philippines by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2014
Can you pls tell me how much it would cost be to study business administration there and are they job opportunity there
Re: Study In Philippines by benson3788(m): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Study In Philippines by achu442(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello..how much is it for Bachelors in Marine Engineering for me and Bachelors in Information Technology for my cousin?Thanks
Re: Study In Philippines by herbert7: 3:00am On Apr 22, 2015
REASONS WHY U SHOULD STUDY IN PHILIPPINE

1) English is known to be the basic mode of instruction in the Philippines education system
2)most universities in Philippines are accredited, recognized globally
3)low cost of living expenses are very economical,foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money,studies shows that its more affordable to study in the Philippines compared with other countries because,a person can live a modest life by only spending 200usd to 300usd a month(foodstuffs wears n some other things r cheaper here compare to Nigeria)

4)tuition in Philippines universities is among the cheapest in the world,tuitions are payable per semester only" not yearly(installments is allowed)but honestly speaking,students r not allowed to work while studying" honestly speaking,but u can get the best of your education here with
good equipped university

5)advance academic curriculum
6)faster and easy visa application-once u have a genuine or authentic admission notice from a designated university here then your visa is 100%sure at embassy..embassy doesn't deny students visa'unless u admission is fake or gotten from a wrong source.

Admission is ongoing for anybody that intends to study in any course of his/her choice via undergraduate, master and doctorate (1st semester may/june 2015 session)this are the requirements for the philippines visa:
1. valid international passport
2. Authenticated invitation letter from Philippins( it must be signed in the court over and posted to you as it's original through DHL OR ANY OTHER POSTAL AGENCY, email type of invitation is not accepted by the embassy).
3.Authenticated admission letter from the university here[for does coming for studies].
4. hotel booking and plane reservations documents
5. two passport photos.
6. letter of permission from your organization or your office of work.
7. statement of account from the bank.
8. driving license or national id card or voters card.
9. police attestation letter.
10.medical certification report from hospital.
..ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR AN ASISTANCE via +639186574594,+639064799790..email herbertmols@yahoo.com,studyinphilippines49@gmail.com . U CAN CALL OR WATSAPP(+639064799790)..GOD BLESS..am frank,Nigerian but presently taking up a master program here in Philippines.
Re: Study In Philippines by EverainanGreene: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2015
herbert7:
REASONS WHY U SHOULD STUDY IN PHILIPPINE

1) English is known to be the basic mode of instruction in the Philippines education system
2)most universities in Philippines are accredited, recognized globally
3)low cost of living expenses are very economical,foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money,studies shows that its more affordable to study in the Philippines compared with other countries because,a person can live a modest life by only spending 200usd to 300usd a month(foodstuffs wears n some other things r cheaper here compare to Nigeria)

4)tuition in Philippines universities is among the cheapest in the world,tuitions are payable per semester only" not yearly(installments is allowed)but honestly speaking,students r not allowed to work while studying" honestly speaking,but u can get the best of your education here with
good equipped university

5)advance academic curriculum
6)faster and easy visa application-once u have a genuine or authentic admission notice from a designated university here then your visa is 100%sure at embassy..embassy doesn't deny students visa'unless u admission is fake or gotten from a wrong source.

Admission is ongoing for anybody that intends to study in any course of his/her choice via undergraduate, master and doctorate (1st semester may/june 2015 session)this are the requirements for the philippines visa:
1. valid international passport
2. Authenticated invitation letter from Philippins( it must be signed in the court over and posted to you as it's original through DHL OR ANY OTHER POSTAL AGENCY, email type of invitation is not accepted by the embassy).
3.Authenticated admission letter from the university here[for does coming for studies].
4. hotel booking and plane reservations documents
5. two passport photos.
6. letter of permission from your organization or your office of work.
7. statement of account from the bank.
8. driving license or national id card or voters card.
9. police attestation letter.
10.medical certification report from hospital.
..ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR AN ASISTANCE via +639186574594,+639064799790..email herbertmols@yahoo.com,studyinphilippines49@gmail.com . U CAN CALL OR WATSAPP(+639064799790)..GOD BLESS..am frank,Nigerian but presently taking up a master program here in Philippines.
i'm living in the Philippines too! All of these are correct and I have an experience. Filipino are friendly, warm-hearted, social, beautiful brown-skinned people and neat one. I have a friend here and still making a chit-chat through social networking. Nice!!!
Re: Study In Philippines by blessing96: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Please i want to secure an admission in New era university Quezon city Philippines.. How do I get in touch with the schooo.I hv done evrytin within my capabability.sent them emails ,they don't reply them.I'm totally confused and running out of time
Re: Study In Philippines by Princessah: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
At blessing96,nothing is too late.if you are interested get in touch with me via +639277922594.
Am a student here in the Philippines ,if you want to come over to study it's a nice place to study with a conductive environment, well equipped lecture rooms professional lecturer (friendly and accommodating).if you need any help or information, just ur messages here.I b glad to respond and help you out.
Re: Study In Philippines by Princessah: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Send me a mail on eduphilippines7@gmail.com.I will be glad to help .
Re: Study In Philippines by pelumi67(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2016
blessedpriest:
they doesnt offer chemical eng. in UL, but i know of A University that offer it, their school fees in equivalent in naira is N40,000 IN SEMESTER

can you help out about agricultural science course and you can send me mail to Balogunoluwapelumi97@gmail.com
Re: Study In Philippines by Durbaubal682: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Study In Philippines by ItalianProf(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please i want to study the 6 years course in medicine(MBBS) in a reputable university.How much is the tuition fee per semester?
Re: Study In Philippines by azerbaijanbase: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2016
hello house. please I would like to know if Philippines embassy in Nigeria still issue red ribbon to students?
Re: Study In Philippines by jaiyefavour: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Princessah:
At blessing96,nothing is too late.if you are interested get in touch with me via +639277922594.
Am a student here in the Philippines ,if you want to come over to study it's a nice place to study with a conductive environment, well equipped lecture rooms professional lecturer (friendly and accommodating).if you need any help or information, just ur messages here.I b glad to respond and help you out.
pls do they have medicine I intend studying
Re: Study In Philippines by myright: 5:49am On Dec 17, 2016
can one use a voters card as a national ID card for visa application?

(1) (Reply)

How To Upload WAEC/NECO Result On JAMB Website / Online Education For Secondary School Students. / Proffesional Examinations (toefl, Gmat, Sat Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.