Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Campus Nairaland Association(cna) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Campus Nairaland Association(cna) (568 Views)

Child Prostitue I Met On Campus Today# What Should I Do / The Matchmakers Association 18+.....® / Hook Up Easily Wit Guys And Girls On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campus Nairaland Association(cna) by sammyfox: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
This is to call all nairalanders in OAU and its environs that nairaland big-wig had planned to form a group of the nairalanders providing social,sports,political,relationship and educational arena for the team.This is however the first of it kind since it will bring all nairalanders in this area to know each other and their unanimous interest.On behalf of the group,I appeal to all nairalanders in other areas to form the nairalanders live forum around them and do have their meeting every fortnightly.ARE YOU GUYS IN SUPPORT?

YOURS TRULY,
sammyfox,
Faculty of Education,Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife,
Osun State of Nigeria.

To be published in one of the Daily newspaper if granted.
Re: Campus Nairaland Association(cna) by talleyrand: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2008
I do support you Sammyfox cos it will give us the avenue to meet each other face to face and by that,nairaland will be known globally and internationally.I also enjoin the group to come and do something like this in my university if the nairalanders there failed to form such group.
IT'S A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.I also wish the name should be amended to Nairaland Campus Association(NCA)

Yours ever,
Faculty of Engineering,
Sir Talleyrand,
Federal University Of Technolgy,
AKURE,ONDO STATE

Re: Campus Nairaland Association(cna) by sammyfox: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2008
Talleyrand i so much like your contributions and the OAU nairalanders and the initiators of the group had ealier notice the mistake and had call for the changing.We heartily follow your idea.It's now NAIRALAND CAMPUS ASSOCIATION.Other contributors should pls voice out.

Yours love,
Sammyfox.

(1) (Reply)

Dr.love To Solve Ur Love Problem / Qualified Girl Apply Asap / Come All As Long As U R A Beau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.