Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Want To Be Rich? (10467 Views)

Get And Join Illuminati Kingdom Be Rich And Famous,call Agent Jude:09032222181 / Join The Illuminate Grate Kingdom In Calaba And Be Rich And Famous Call Mr Jude; / Facebook Fraudstes!! I Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by newmaonza: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
yuzedo: So I can f(u)ck B..itches! wink cool
wa She orire OMO...... If not to point and Bleep babes,then why sweat to be rich!!!!!
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Why do. U ("op"wink want to be poor?
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by borntwice2008(m): 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Get food for those that can not eat good food, pay school fees of those that can not pay their school fees etc
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Freeopod(m): 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Wanna be rich to disappoint ppl who av looked down on me! And also to afford anything i can think of
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jezyfreezman: because i want 2 move my mama out of ma ghetto....wanna repay her back her...i knw i cnt...but i wanna try ma best on her....wanna buy her tinz...i luv her so much sad
You can bro don't let your present condition deter you and just as you have dreamt about it and have the urge to do those things for her a little hard work will get you there.Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by DAVE5(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
fulfilment
the good things of life
i dont like my curremt state of pocket
money is instrument used to measure earthly success
give my family d good tinz life has to offer
buy anything...(absolutely anything) whenever i like it
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Georgesmartt(m): 12:04am On Jan 31, 2013
Being Rich must be fun because being Broke is boring

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by scoaded(m): 12:07am On Jan 31, 2013
money good ooo
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by nuorlah: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2013
I could be pretty happy with a lot of money.

Money can be sent out to do all kinds of work. It gives you power,respect and trust me joy.

The fear of what may not be available tomorrow depresses. With a lot of money, heck.

There's a lot in my skull dat only money can get. I work hard and it shall pay-someday.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by aribisala0(m): 12:39am On Jan 31, 2013
Question is why do you want to be rich?

Answer is why I want to have money.

Having money and being rich are not quite the same thing though related.

Being rich is a state of mind that is almost supernatural and you need to live it or witness it to believe it. When you are rich there is always a place to park and every day is a blessing.Laughter is cheap and you have no fear
Many people with a lot of money are not rich because they remain morbidlly fearful of poverty. When I consider the behaviour of Cecilia Ibru one can only conclude she was very poor and fearful.
There are others who do do not have a lot of money neither do they lack but they believe that they can access the infinite wealth to meet any of their needs they are the truly rich.
It is the nature of man to compare himself to others and not to be content with what is in front of him. But rich is he whose wealth is within and and is not swayed by shiny baubles.In truth most men desire money so that other men will worship them

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by nuorlah: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2013
yuzedo: So I can f(u)ck B..itches! wink cool
That is all u deserve? Bitches?
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 31, 2013
“Contentment makes poor men rich, Discontent makes rich men poor.” ---- Benjamin Franklin

Money is just pebbles. I doesn't mean shít.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:52am On Jan 31, 2013
So I can help the poor and needy
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Sike(m): 1:19am On Jan 31, 2013
Simply because Poverty is a Disease (Iya kii s'omi Obe)
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by charony(m): 1:23am On Jan 31, 2013
I want MONEY so that others will enjoy me cos MONEY say,"May Others Now Enjoy You."

That's MONEY
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by lagcity(m): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2013
I want to be rich so that I can hire some Marine and Spetznaz snipers to come to Nigeria. They'll help me assasinate all the political buffoons who are dragging us back. You might think I'm joking, I'm not fvcking joking angry angry
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Divaucee: 2:13am On Jan 31, 2013
I need to b rich cos i want tob in power controlln all dat our politicians re controlln
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by lagcity(m): 2:19am On Jan 31, 2013
new maonza:
wa She orire OMO...... If not to point and Bleep babes,then why sweat to be rich!!!!!

Life is not just about fvcking b1tches you know.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by lagcity(m): 2:20am On Jan 31, 2013
Divaucee: I need to b rich cos i want tob in power controlln all dat our politicians re controlln

Then you need to watch your back cos i'll be watching you.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by delors(m): 4:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Jezyfreezman: because i want 2 move my mama out of ma ghetto....wanna repay her back her...i knw i cnt...but i wanna try ma best on her....wanna buy her tinz...i luv her so much sad
God bless you for this wonderful thought...may God grant you your heart desires (Pray for me too oo...nor go dey believe say na only sabi receive prayers o)

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 31, 2013
Ill be rich for tobramycin undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by toygod2: 5:35am On Jan 31, 2013
And i cant rmemba tellin u,i want to be
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by lifestyle1(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2013
Q : why do you want to be rich ?

A : cos everybody can not be rich.undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2013
Poverty is not a status, it is a shame to be poor,therefore everything must be done to at least have a medium income.
I would like to have a big family poverty is a no no cool
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Kunleoduwole(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2013
[b][/b]I would like to Be Rich,because I want a comfortable life for my self and also want to improve on the welfare of the society.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by lifestyle1(m): 7:09am On Jan 31, 2013
Dondav: So I can oppress the poor, Commit crimes and go free in Niaja, Have any b1tch I want, Create more crime opportunities for upcoming criminals, And finally; Legalize crimes and weed in Nigeria wink wink.. NB: Weed seems legal in Naija! Even people smoke it openly in broad daylight.. Speaking from Experience in Ifo, Ogun state.

Why do you want to do this ? undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2013
I also want to be in polygamy. I need plenty cfa to do so. cool undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by blackbeau1(f): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2013
I'd love to be rich because all my life ,I've been poor.I want to take care of myself,get the finer things of life,take care of my family. Also,I'd use my riches to take care of the poor and the truly helpless because I know how it feels to be in their position. Oh and by the way,I'd love to be rich so I can make Nairaland front page every once in a while like Tonto Dike does grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Jephyard(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2013
I want to be rich coz I want to be rich.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by Sweetapple007(f): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2013
I already rich ad blessed.
Re: Why Do You Want To Be Rich? by leslieu63(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2013
IN ENGLISH :Because to be poor is a sin
IN FRENCH : Etre pauvre, c'est un péché
IN CHINESE :贫穷是一种罪过
IN SPANISH : Ser pobre es un pecado
IN LATIN :Pauper ut esse est peccatum
IN GREEK : Για να είσαι φτωχός είναι μια αμαρτία

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World's Most Expensive Marijuana / If World Ends Today, Who Do You Wish To Meet In After-life? / Robbed At Douglas RD Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.