Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Help A Fellow Nairalander... With Just Hints. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help A Fellow Nairalander... With Just Hints. (752 Views)

Eleven Hints For Life / How Can I Join The Hints Family? / Hearts and Hints Magazines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander... With Just Hints. by Alhassanu(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2013
I'm a 200l student at the Kaduna state uni (kasu) studying economics. My HOD has given us an assignment on the course Nigerian Economy. I only need hints on the following questions:
1a. What is Nigerian and what is economic about the Nigerian economy?
b. Can Nigeria be the Dubai of Africa?
2. Why and how is the study of Nigerian Economy relevant to an economics student?
3. Mention and discuss the major challenges confronting the Nigerian economy and suggest measures of addressing these menace?
4. Choose any sector of the Nigerian economy and provide a diagnostic analysis of its focus, structure, performance, challenges and way forward.
5. Use any appropriate diagram to describe and explain the structure of the Nigerian economy
6. Explain what is meant by an economic system
7. Why do we have Economic institutions. Write on any 3 economic institution
8. It is in the agric sector that the battle of long term economic growth will be won or lost. Discuss.
9. How is agrin and industrial mutually reinforcing?
10. Discuss the need for an industrial policy in Nigeria...
I am supposed to submit these whole thing on tuesday. Dr. Seth Akutson is on our neck. Help us God
Re: Help A Fellow Nairalander... With Just Hints. by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
@ Poster, you might want to pose your questions at the Politics Section.

You'll get a better chance of finding what you seek from there.
Re: Help A Fellow Nairalander... With Just Hints. by Alhassanu(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
Efemena_xy: @ Poster, you might want to pose your questions at the Politics Section.

You'll get a better chance of finding what you seek from there.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Poem: I Am Your Friend By Alade Abayomi Idriswhite / Prof Chinua Achebe Is Dead / My Ordeal In The Hands Of The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.