Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? (2350 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / This Is What I Saw On The Golden Penny Spaghetti / Everything Pasta (2) (3) (4)

Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by AhmedNura: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2013
Hello guys, I really loved golden penny pasta but when I cooked it, the pasta seems to be less compared to other pasta such as Dangote pasta or power pasta..
Please Nairalanders any idea why the difference in weight or is it my imagination or a deliberate act by Golden penny to cheat on us? Abeg Naija what are your observations?
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by BakareSoyinka: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2013
AhmedNura: Hello guys, I really loved golden penny pasta but when I cooked it, the pasta seems to be less compared to other pasta such as Dangote pasta or power pasta..
Please Nairalanders any idea why the difference in weight or is it my imagination or a deliberate act by Golden penny to cheat on us? Abeg Naija what are your observations?

really....ok let me check i will back to this thread. If that is true we have let other be aware of it that they have been cheating us for long.
Because the right weight for pasta is 500gms as indicated in dangote pasta, power pasta and even Golden penny pasta
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by TemmyG1(f): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2013
I have observed this for some time now, @AhmedNura, it is not your imagination. It is good you pointed this out, what baffles me is why this cheat?
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by Misitola: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Waoh interesting , we are so carried away with hunger that we dont bother to check all those thing, i myself am not sure but will make a proper check
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by emjaybaby: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
Have actually tried golden penny, Its so sad golden penny pasta weighs less to others. Its better you work on this issue ooo.
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by nwokobioma: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
really?
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by RosandaObi: 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
But why are they actually cheating on their customers, this quite unfair. I hope they are reading this thread and will make the necessary increment in terms of weight.
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by Bawss1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013

This is serious

We have to address some boiling questions before this matter can be brought before the elders of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster grin

1. Is there some kind of standard weight for pasta?

2. Is the actual weight of Golden Penny Pasta less than its advertised weight?

Answers for those questions have to be provided first before any perceived blasphemy can be addressed.
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by emjaybaby: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Bawss1, The actual weight of Golden Penny Pasta is lesser than its advertised weight. But for the standard weight, i don't know about that. But Since the advertised weight is publicized and its the same to other pastas,then its a standard weight to me.

Bawss1: shocked

This is serious

We have to address some boiling questions before this matter can be brought before the elders of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster grin

1. Is there some kind of standard weight for pasta?

2. Is the actual weight of Golden Penny Pasta less than its advertised weight?

Answers for those questions have to be provided first before any perceived blasphemy can be addressed.

Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by k4kenny(f): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Never noticed it. I buy my spaghetti randomly but I prefer it to others cos its not that starchy.
Re: Why Does Golden Penny Pasta Weighs Less Compared To Other Pasta ? by tibidokun: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
During my observation I notice that golden penny spagetti has two brand( 1) macatini (2)ordnary spagetti. But that of macatini is 500mg while that of ordnary is less than 500mg. Am confuse!!!!!

Friday Special: How To Prepare Nkwobi / See Hausa Man Who Was Caught Selling VULTURE As Fried Chicken / Fried Fish Palm Oil Stew