Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone (2585 Views)

What Happened To Blackberry? / Missing Blackberry Appworld Icon- HELP / My Appworld Is Not Showing On My Blackberry Touch Again (9800)...help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by frankgreat(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
* go to Options > Device > Application Management
* type in "app", and delete BlackBerry App World from here. delete every app world you find in here (click menu, and choose Delete)
* keep the phone on, remove battery, go for some coffee or something, i usually leave the battery out for like 25 mins. i think there's a big different between putting the battery right back on and leaving it 25 mins. but it runs smoother after so yeah i do the 25 mins this time.
* after 25 mins and your blackberry restarts, open its browser, type this line in:
http://santo.asia/repository/bb-file/BlackBerryAppWorld.3.0.1.29.OS6/AppWorld.jad

i figured that the same line of JSanders won't work with OS6. so instead of putting OS5 in there, you have to put OS6.
it'll install the working app world on your phone. even though it'll leave some annoying messages asking you to upgrade, but i didn't upgrade.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by frankgreat(m): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
PLS NOTE, THE ALPHABET ON CAPITAL LETTER SHOULD REMAIN ON CAPITAL LETTER...
Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by aquatic1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
Chairman, kudos to you, it work for my fone, its only your solution that work for me, have tried different options, anyway thanks.
Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by frankgreat(m): 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
You are welcome...pls comment if it worked on your phone to encourage others
Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by ahmedgafar7(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
You are the man..it works perfectly
Ensure that you copied the link correctly
Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
frankgreat:
* go to Options > Device > Application Management
* type in "app", and delete BlackBerry App World from here. delete every app world you find in here (click menu, and choose Delete)
* keep the phone on, remove battery, go for some coffee or something, i usually leave the battery out for like 25 mins. i think there's a big different between putting the battery right back on and leaving it 25 mins. but it runs smoother after so yeah i do the 25 mins this time.
* after 25 mins and your blackberry restarts, open its browser, type this line in:
http://santo.asia/repository/bb-file/BlackBerryAppWorld.3.0.1.29.OS6/AppWorld.jad

i figured that the same line of JSanders won't work with OS6. so instead of putting OS5 in there, you have to put OS6.
it'll install the working app world on your phone. even though it'll leave some annoying messages asking you to upgrade, but i didn't upgrade.
I'm not able to dowload from the app world without
Upgrading what can I do ?
Re: Solution To Blackberry Appworld Icon Missing On Your Phone by frankgreat(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2013
Jst close the page and open it again

(1) (Reply)

I Think This ISP Is About To Run Spectranet ,swift And Smile Out Of Busines / Phone With Less Than 40k / seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.