Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 (2556 Views)

Alternate Battery For Infinix X507 / Hard Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro / Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
I was trying to help a friend flash his infinix hot x507 and in the process it went completely dead and doesn't come on. I've tried flashing stock rom but sp tools is giving "dram error 4032 bla bla" anyone has any idea how i can revive the phone?
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
i've searched online for solution but what i get is that i should flash the stock rom into it. I've tried this but its still totally dead...your contributions are highly welcomed
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by maxjax(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
What type of Windows you using?
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Proudnigga(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2015
Is ur laptop still recognising ur phone a a USB enabled device. I.e is does sp flash tool recognise ur phone. If yes go to .com and search for x507 mtk backup
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by jksxxxx: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Watsapp me I can guide u 09033365257
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2015
maxjax:
What type of Windows you using?
Windows 10, I've tried it on windows 7 but its not working, even windows 8 and xp
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Proudnigga:
Is ur laptop still recognising ur phone a a USB enabled device. I.e is does sp flash tool recognise ur phone. If yes go to .com and search for x507 mtk backup

Yes I've downloaded the x507 mtk backup and tried flashing it to it but its giving me error 4032 on sp flash tools
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by TruthMustBeTold: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
I've experienced d same thing two times while trying to upgrade my friend's infinix hot note x551 to android 5.1 lollipop,on both occasions d phone went off and wudnt charge or power on At all,and on both occasions,I was able to revive d 2 phones..on d 1st case,I flashed a faulty recovery image Dat I downloaded 4rm one of our blogs like dat after I've successfully upgraded d phone to 5.1 lollipop,d phone went off and wudnt power on,after a lot of hassles and panicking,I saw a tutorial on infinix mobility dat I shud unscrew and loose d phone and remove d battery clip and replace it back..I did dat and d fone came alive immediately,and I was able to flash d correct recovery image and was able to root d phone..d 2nd case happened recently,I didn't check d fone specification so I flashed d lollipop rom meant for infinix hot note 1gig ram into a 2gig ram variant and d fone went off and didn't power on again..I immediately unscrew d phone,remove d battery clip and clipped it back..I tried to switch d fone on but it didn't power on..so I downloaded d lollipop rom meant for d 2gig ram variant and I flashed d phone with sp flash tools on my pc and it came alive..and I was able to root it by flashing d recovery image too..if u have any questions I wud like to help u if I cud
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by TruthMustBeTold: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
exhibition:

Yes I've downloaded the x507 mtk backup and tried flashing it to it but its giving me error 4032 on sp flash tools
With my little experience on sp flash tools..Dat error pops up wen d ro proly doesn't match ur fone..be sure u are trying to flash d right rom for d right variant..like 1gig rom 4 d 1gig ram variant and 2gig rom 4 d 2gig ram variant..den deres one more thing.,d USB mtk vcom drivers installation..Dis was d most difficult part 4 me..I had to follow one YouTube video tutorial..had to boot into recovery and advanced mode on my windows 8 pc and stuffs like dat,can't really remember coz i did dat wen i was trying to help a friend revive his dead tecno m3 fone around January Dis year and i don't have to repeat d process again,and yes we were able to revive d fone..it's a very complicated process and very easy if u can follow d Instructions..I think u have to do dat if u want sp flash tools to detect ur dead phone as it might still be d reason why yur getting d error on SP flash tools..u shud be very careful while doing all these tho'..
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thanks all I've been able to do it through the help of one of the Nairalanders
thanks again
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by mosjames: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Infinix always having one problem or the other, they better just find a solution to their battery life
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by jksxxxx: 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
exhibition:
Thanks all I've been able to do it through the help of one of the Nairalanders

thanks again
glad to b of service cool
Re: Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2015
jksxxxx:
Watsapp me I can guide u 09033365257
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Offers NG: Introducing The MarketPlace For EveryOne / Xiaomi Redmi S2 Has Been Launched With 3GB/4GB And It's Affordable. / Umidigi Power 3 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Pro: Budget Vs Flagship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.