Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

How To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online (739 Views)

Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / How To Make Money Online From Nigeria With Your Phone, Email And Bank Account / How To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online by Bryancrox(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
Why will you sit at home and browse the internet 24/7 reading and commenting on people's status,When others are making cool cash online.Just register on these site and make cool cash online,no risk or lost only gain...Register and make cool and legit cash online @ http://virtapay.com/r/bryancrox LEGO
Re: How To Make Money Online by chillykelly86(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
I have a few suggestions for you on how to make money legitimately, on the internet, from Nigeria.
Try out Whogohost's Affiliate system, where you can make between N200 and N40,000 per referral sign-up. To be a Whogohost Affiliate, you must have purchased a hosting plan with Whogohost. There is a Whogohost hosting plan as cheap as N1,000/year Visit www.whogohost.com and check things out yourselves.
On Whogohost too, you can become a webhost reseller with ready made website and associated utilities with as little as N10,000. www.whogohost.com
You can also start reselling domain names.
There are lots of similar affiliate programs in Nigeria, but I have tried this one myself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wanted An Educational Research/consulting Firm For Setup Of Private University / Become Your Own BOSS Today As You Earn HUGE In The Oil And Gas Sector. / Gnld New Fertilizer For Fish Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.