Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rihanna On The Cover Of Rolling Stone Magazine, Talks Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna On The Cover Of Rolling Stone Magazine, Talks Chris Brown (549 Views)

Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone / Exclusive!!! Chris Browns Mum Blasts Rihanna On Twitter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna On The Cover Of Rolling Stone Magazine, Talks Chris Brown by chigo4u: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2013
Rihanna is crazy in love. She really looks good on the cover right? On Chris Brown she says:

“I decided it was more important for me to be happy.” She continues “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”

While they’ve had a tumultuous past, she claims their relationship has changed for the better. “You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now,” she explains. “We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about shit. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that.”
On if Brown was to repeat his mistakes:

http://chigotoday..com/2013/01/rihanna-covers-rolling-stone-magazine.html

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Convoy Invovelled In Auto Crash In France / Banky Looks For Wizkid’s Replacement: I’m Irreplaceable – Wizkid / [VIDEO] Vector-reminisce-talk Off (part 1) [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.