Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Are You Afraid Of Death? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Afraid Of Death? (621 Views)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? / Anonymity: What Are You Afraid Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Afraid Of Death? by godman01(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sincerely, are you afraid of dying? Or do you know where you are going immediately yo die?
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by danalad(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
nah.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
First define or describe death! Explain what death is.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by Mynd44: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2013
sometimes I do, other times, I could not care less
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by godman01(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Death is separation from the physical world and actually its an eternal separation from God.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by Metallurgist: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
All mortal men ar afraid of death, jesus on the cross seing certain death cried ela, ela lima sabachtani meaning my god, my god why have you forsaking me( so much for a contractual dead)
Re: Are You Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to die horribly. If it's quick and I don't feel anything or linger painfully then I'm pretty much fine with it. When it's your time you just have to accept it if there's nothing you can do. I plan to at least go in a dignified way, and I don't want to be remembered badly.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Pls / Like Father Like Son:shld A Father Who Was In Cult Frown @ His Son Who Is Now 1? / Rodents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.