Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Queen Of Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Queen Of Heaven (6874 Views)

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Neddivine: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Neddivine:According to exodus 20:4,5 true christians are not even supposed to kneel,bow or pray through the statue or image of Jesus let alone that of Mary.

Italo:What did Joshua do in Joshua 7?

What did Joshua do in Joshua 7? Did he bow down to an idol or probably he bowed down to the statue of mary in your own bible and catholics probably said to follow his example.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Neddivine: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ezy-p.....PLEASE ALL CATHOLICS STOP REPLYING THESE GUYSNO MATTER WHAT THEY WONT STOP....STOPEXCHANGING WORDS WITH THEMLEAVE THEM TO THEIR FAITH....NO MATTER HOW THEY WRITE ABT THE CHURCHIT WONT REMOVE A MEMBER FROM THE 1 BILLION CATHOLICS WORLDWIDE

Wrong.It has removed me and countless many people I know.The protestant and pentecostal movement worldwide are filled with catholics that left and they are still leaving on daily basis.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=italo]

My friend you are talking rubbish. Those verses have nothing to do with my question. It was not yet the appointed time of HE that sent Jesus. So why did he reveal his glory?

"For I have not spoken
of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me
a commandment, what I should say, and what I
should speak." (John 12:48-49).
* I'm trying to make it clear to you that if the miracle He did during the wedding is not going to bring glory to His Father He would'nt perform it , whether Mary said so or not. Our God is an unquestionable God, He changes times and season at will, what happened that day was to give the Almighty God glory, He had to do it not because of Mary but mainly for the glory of His Father . Let ask you this question, was any glory given to Mary after the miracle ?

Another load of crap! What is the difference between "high esteem" and "honour and respect?" NO DIFFERENCE!

Every normal child should not depend solely on the parents too.
Fulfilling God's will should be their main objectives. Our earthly parents are never mere "vessels", if they were, God wouldn't tell us to honour them. Jesus certainly held his Mother in high esteem.

* Parents are caretakers to children to all children, God is the giver and owner of them all. Let's assume Christ worshiped and adored Mary like you belief, are you to pay homage to God (the real owner) or the caretaker ?

So you now go to the rabbis that rejected Jesus for the truth?!!

So little did you know quite a factor of the israelites belief in the resurrection and death of Christ, it is majorly the tribe of Judah that don't belief but some still do belief.

Just because you don't want to go to the Church Jesus founded to teach us the truth.

* Before i go father what is your understanding about the church, what is a church ? A church is a body of Christ and we are the church (the body of Christ) and not the building. I fellowship with brethren in Christ of course, but i learn more from my rabbi.

And talking about teaching the truth, how many churches today teacher's the the true gospel of the love of Christ, what they do is pick some scripture that favors their selfish intrest and leave some. This was why Paul said some were given pastors, evangelist for the perfection of the saints, so let your spirit open to learn from a true disciple of Christ.

There is nothing like denomination...and how can you represent Christ and reject his body, the Church[/quote
]
* Who told you i don't worship with the body of Christ, but i don't just see myself propagating a name of a particular church denomination instead i propagate the gospel according Yahushua our Lord.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
Neddivine: Neddivine:
What did Joshua do in Joshua 7? Did he bow down to an idol or probably he bowed down to the statue of mary in your own bible and catholics probably said to follow his example.

What did Joshua do in Joshua 7?

Simple question.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
@ Herex G,

We will talk when you are ready to make sense.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
italo:

What did Joshua do in Joshua 7?

Simple question.

Yes Joshua fell before the ark of God, why because the ark of God carries the presence of God but now we the new creation in Christ carry's that presence of God in us. You no longer need to bow down to any graved image including Mary. "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" (Colossians 1:27-27).
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Neddivine: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
Neddivine:What did Joshua do in Joshua 7? Did he bow down to an idol or probably he bowed down to the statue of mary in your own bible and catholics probably said to follow his example.

italo:What did Joshua do in Joshua 7?Simple question.

it is clear that u are looking for quick escape by quoting the bible out of context.what does Joshua 7 have to do with idol worship of mary being debated.Everyone reading this should try and read joshua 7 through and u see that this man fully knows he has no clue but just decided to fool us by adding scripture that is totally unrelated to the topic and praying hard to mary that we must not read it and find him out.That prayer failed.Youngman i put it to u simply, u have know clearly that u are doing wrong bowing and praying thru mary.God will surely ask u that day or u think this is all about winning an arguement? I don't intend to reply u no more cos I'm sure u now know but will keep arguing for just the pride of trying to win an arguement as u've been doing.If u convince me beyond doubt on bowing and praying thru Mary,u'll easily see how i'll humbly submit and declare it to all that i'm wrong.So hard for u to do.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2013
HerexG :

Yes Joshua fell before the ark of God, why because the ark of God carries the presence of God but now we the new creation in Christ carry's that presence of God in us. You no longer need to bow down to any graved image including Mary. "To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" (Colossians 1:27-27).

So you are saying it was okay to bow down to graven images in Joshua's day but it has become wrong in our day...

That is the meaning of your statement.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2013
Neddivine: it is clear that u are looking for quick escape by quoting the bible out of context.what does Joshua 7 have to do with idol worship of mary being debated.Everyone reading this should try and read joshua 7 through and u see that this man fully knows he has no clue but just decided to fool us by adding scripture that is totally unrelated to the topic and praying hard to mary that we must not read it and find him out.That prayer failed.Youngman i put it to u simply, u have know clearly that u are doing wrong bowing and praying thru mary.God will surely ask u that day or u think this is all about winning an arguement? I don't intend to reply u no more cos I'm sure u now know but will keep arguing for just the pride of trying to win an arguement as u've been doing.If u convince me beyond doubt on bowing and praying thru Mary,u'll easily see how i'll humbly submit and declare it to all that i'm wrong.So hard for u to do.

You cannot distract me. My question remains "WHAT DID JOSHUA DO IN JOSHUA 7:6-9?"

Why are you ashamed to say it?
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2013
italo:

So you are saying it was okay to bow down to graven images in Joshua's day but it has become wrong in our day...

That is the meaning of your statement.

They don't have the grace we have now, Christ paid the price with His blood. He is only the mediator we got, it is said in col 1:26-27 that the mystery that has been hidden for ages has been made known to us i.e Christ in you (not mary in you) the hope of glory ! He now resides in us in the person of the Holy ghost. So why bowing down to a graven image.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2013
@ HerexG, stop beating around the bush.

You are saying that before Christ, it was okay to bow down to graven images, but after Christ its no more okay.

Yes or No!
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
italo: @ HerexG, stop beating around the bush.

You are saying that before Christ, it was okay to bow down to graven images, but after Christ its no more okay.

Yes or No!

The ark of God represents God's as of then, that was the major reason Joshua bowed . Back then graven images are made mostly kept at the tabernacle for mediating purpose or as a sign of holiness.
Yes, the new creation in Christ need not to bow down to any graven image, because that mediator they seek now resides in them in the person of the Holy spirit .
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by ijawkid(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2013
italo: @ HerexG, stop beating around the bush.

Yes or No!

Did God specifically instruct the isrealites to make those statutes or did the isrealites presumptuously make those carvings??........were the isrealites following direct instructions from God or not??......

Are you following a direct instruction from Yahweh,his son or the apostles??.......

Eh??..........
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
ijawkid:

Which mother and whose mother??.....oboy you don start again o...........

Na because God no dey konk people head again na him make all this nonsense dey take place.....grin..........

Mary is obtaining nothing from Jesus for you and the rest catholics.........smh!!!!.........
dat's a gud one my dear,truth is bitter. dey don't knw dat narrow is d way
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by italo: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
HerexG :

The ark of God represents God's as of then, that was the major reason Joshua bowed . Back then graven images are made mostly kept at the tabernacle for mediating purpose or as a sign of holiness.
Yes, the new creation in Christ need not to bow down to any graven image, because that mediator they seek now resides in them in the person of the Holy spirit .

You are saying in Joshua's day, it was okay to bow down to a graven image but in our day, it has become wrong.

Yes or No!
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2013
italo:

There are many ways to get to Jesus.

One very efficacious way is going through the same Mother through whom he came to us.
give us d bible quotation concerning dis and d charplet/rosary.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Neddivine: Italo: Question 2: do you mean that God also contradicted his own law when he asked the Israelites to make a graven image of a bronze serpent and the Cherubs of the Ark of the covenant?

This shows total lack of knowledge of easily comprehensible scripture.Does the above suggest God has commanded everyone to make statue of whomsoever he/she adores and commence worship and prayers thru such idol?Listen don't pretend not to know that God never instructed Israel to bow to or pray thru the brasen serpent.He only told them to look.Did God command the catholics to make an image of Mary and bow and pray thru her? This is total obscurity or a mere pretence just to win an arguement.
ooh! My dear, i luv dis ur comment. tell dem so dey will stop beating around d bush especialy italo.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by MistadeRegal(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2013
When are men of this generation going to understand the wiles of the devil? Worshipping mary is idolatery. Where in the Bible did you ever find or hear JESUS tell anybody to worship Mary? You are even talking of the queen of heaven? Which queen is married to a king in heaven? If you need more explanations go to LOVETHETRUTH.COM or via google search and type ALL THE WORLD BIG RELIGIONS ARE NEW WORLD ORDER CONTROLLED. I'm sure you will be startled after you finish reading. THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GOD EXCEPT ME, THOU SHALL NOT MAKE UNTO THYSELF ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, EARTH OR UNDER THE EARTH, THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP THEM, SERVE NOR BOW THYSELF UNTO THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2013
HerexG :

Take it easy man, you don't have to insult anybody here, this is an highly intelligible topic for sounds minds.
(1) First you said you compared my father with Catholic church, before i go on who told you my 16th century fathers are misguided illiterate, they have their own culture and gods they worship as the Romans also, or is it because they don't speak English as we all do or what, they have shelters, never begged your father for food, they understood the science farming and hunting, they even developed standard languages, delete the evil pictures the western people painted Africa from your memory . Should incase you don't know it, civilisation did'nt moved across the world in just one day, it started gradually, where was your catholic people when the cradle of civilisation started in Egypt (Africa).
(2) Take or leave it the Romans never dropped all their pegan worship, they re branded it with Christianity. Make a thorough research of most Catholic celebration dates like the easter and others, they all derived from the days they worship their gods back then, google is your friend.
(3) Christ honored and respected His earthly mother as any child would, but when the time for the real thing came, He kept her in her rightful position.
He never give any instruction for us to worship and honor her, i wonder where that thought came from.
(4) Christ changed Cephas name to Peter meaning upon this rock i will build my church, Christ real Jewish name is Yahushua, His name will never be translated or re phrased . Ponder on this zeus and Jesus
(5) Christ will surely grant any request as long as it is aligned with the perfect will of His Father, so it was'nt because of Mary, He even grants my request if you care to know.
(6) After Christ ascended did you hear about Mary again, this is to show you that she has concluded the assignment God wanted her to do. All glory honor belongs to God and His son, concerning honoring objects which patterns to government Christ said it give to ceaser what is due to him. The best i can do is to be patriotic to my country and people

Show some love and respect man.
All these Crap goes a long way to prove my point that you are still a kid. So you did understand my simple English when I commented about your "FATHERS IN FAITH". I don't mean your ancestral father, I mean the 16th century founder of Protestanism. Go back and re-read my post before you comment.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2013
HerexG :

(2) ... Christ Himself never honored her, He called her woman and not mother.
Read also No3 of you comment I qouted last, where you said that [Jesus honored and respected His mother just like...]. and tell me if that does'nt prove the point I made before that you are a confused fellow and too imature to understand the logical implications of your [CONTRADICTING] comments.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 2:27am On Feb 07, 2013
HerexG :

Do you think Christ still recognise Mary as His mother ? Heaven and earth shall pass away but His word will never pass away. Everything connecting Mary and Christ has passed away, except she got saved in her life time, if not so, nothing for her .
let me just be frank with you. You must be a foo-l to have made this comment. How was Abraham able to recognise Lazarus and the rich man. So you want to tell me that Christ will not be able to recognise St Peter in heaven, as one of His Apostles?. So Christ can't recognise St Paul in heaven as His Apostle to the Gentiles. So nown in heaven, Christ can't recognise Mary as His Mother, because He can't remember the past again? If I say again, that you are TOO IMATURE to understand the logical implications of your comments, nairdlanders will think that I am insulting you.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 2:36am On Feb 07, 2013
HerexG :

Our Christ our Lord is far too bigger than what you take Him to be, Jesus never hold His earthly parents to a high esteem as you folks think. Remember when He was 12years teaching at the synagogue, He told His earthly parents not to look for Him, that He is busy with His Father's business . Parental attachment to Christ while on the right hand side of the Father is nothing but a lie from the pit of hell, i repeat before Mary is Christ was. The devil loves counterfeiting the glory of God, the Romans worship the spirit of semiramis before the advent of Mary, they used Christianity as cover up for there pagan worship. (Study the link above it is from a Israeli rabbi).
My friend stop running from pillar to post. Simply answer the questions you were asked by [Italo] befor you posted this CRAP.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2013
italo:

YOU... Remember the wedding in Cane when Mary said "they have no wine." Jesus replied "my time has not yet come." It wasn't the time God had appointed for him to reveal his glory.

Why then did he go ahead and perform the miracle?

How did Mary know he was going to do it after the reply he gave her?

...And you say he didn't hold his earthly parents in high esteem. You he broke the commandment "honour your father and mother" all his life?

You mean he sinned throughout his life!

Secondly, why are you making reference to an "Israeli rabbi?" You anti-Catholics say you only want references to the Bible. Why are you breaking your own daft rule? Is it okay for me too to quote from outside the Bible or is the freedom solely reserved for anti-Catholics?
[Italo] Please have mercy on that poor boy, can't you see he has'nt answered any of your questions. He is just CONFUSED.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Neddivine: Ezy-p.....PLEASE ALL CATHOLICS STOP REPLYING THESE GUYSNO MATTER WHAT THEY WONT STOP....STOPEXCHANGING WORDS WITH THEMLEAVE THEM TO THEIR FAITH....NO MATTER HOW THEY WRITE ABT THE CHURCHIT WONT REMOVE A MEMBER FROM THE 1 BILLION CATHOLICS WORLDWIDE

Wrong.It has removed me and countless many people I know.The protestant and pentecostal movement worldwide are filled with catholics that left and they are still leaving on daily basis.
This shows you are not informed. So you way of reasoning didn't let you know we have MILLIONS of former former PROTESTANTS and ANGLICANS in our midst.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 3:52am On Feb 07, 2013
Mistade Regal: When are men of this generation going to understand the wiles of the devil? Worshipping mary is idolatery. Where in the Bible did you ever find or hear JESUS tell anybody to worship Mary? You are even talking of the queen of heaven? Which queen is married to a king in heaven? If you need more explanations go to LOVETHETRUTH.COM or via google search and type ALL THE WORLD BIG RELIGIONS ARE NEW WORLD ORDER CONTROLLED. I'm sure you will be startled after you finish reading. THOU SHALL NOT WORSHIP ANY OTHER GOD EXCEPT ME, THOU SHALL NOT MAKE UNTO THYSELF ANY GRAVEN IMAGE OF THINGS IN HEAVEN, EARTH OR UNDER THE EARTH, THOU SHALT NOT WORSHIP THEM, SERVE NOR BOW THYSELF UNTO THEM!!!!!!!!!!
Who told you that Catholics Worship Mary?. Where did you get the information that we worship Mary?. Are these informations not coming from protestant sources?. Now this is one Big problem we have in christianity today. What type of information does a student get about medical practice if he/she gets information from a Mechanic instead of a Doctor?. Many of you Protestant had never visited a Catholic website to know the true teaching of the Catholic Church. All you do is to visit sites where they load you with Craps about the TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY CHRIST, then you come to Nairaland to offload them just like the owner of this thread did at the begining. Remenber that someone who said he/she was a former catholic was asked by [Italo], to answer [YES] or [NO] if he/she Worshiped Mary while in the catholic church?. The person disappeare and never came back. Unfortunatly other former catholics on this thread avoided that Question because they know that sincerely answering that question will give credit to the catholic church. Even you protestanst know deep in your conscience that Catholics don't worship Mary or any other person except THE MOST HOLY TRINITY FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, you delibrately raise the issue of worshiping mary when you don't have any other thing to say.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Who told you that Catholics Worship Mary?. Where did you get the information that we worship Mary?. Are these informations not coming from protestant sources?. Now this is one Big problem we have in christianity today. What type of information does a student get about medical practice if he/she gets information from a Mechanic instead of a Doctor?. Many of you Protestant had never visited a Catholic website to know the true teaching of the Catholic Church. All you do is to visit sites where they load you with Craps about the TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY CHRIST, then you come to Nairaland to offload them just like the owner of this thread did at the begining. Remenber that someone who said he/she was a former catholic was asked by [Italo], to answer [YES] or [NO] if he/she Worshiped Mary while in the catholic church?. The person disappeare and never came back. Unfortunatly other former catholics on this thread avoided that Question because they know that sincerely answering that question will give credit to the catholic church. Even you protestanst know deep in your conscience that Catholics don't worship Mary or any other person except THE MOST HOLY TRINITY FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, you delibrately raise the issue of worshiping mary when you don't have any other thing to say.

I have two questions for you dear ?
1) where is it written in the bible that we should honor Mary sharing glory with God,
2) why do you ask mary to pray for you, is she a spare mediator besides Christ ?

1 Like

Re: The Queen Of Heaven by HerexG(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Who told you that Catholics Worship Mary?. Where did you get the information that we worship Mary?. Are these informations not coming from protestant sources?. Now this is one Big problem we have in christianity today. What type of information does a student get about medical practice if he/she gets information from a Mechanic instead of a Doctor?. Many of you Protestant had never visited a Catholic website to know the true teaching of the Catholic Church. All you do is to visit sites where they load you with Craps about the TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY CHRIST, then you come to Nairaland to offload them just like the owner of this thread did at the begining. Remenber that someone who said he/she was a former catholic was asked by [Italo], to answer [YES] or [NO] if he/she Worshiped Mary while in the catholic church?. The person disappeare and never came back. Unfortunatly other former catholics on this thread avoided that Question because they know that sincerely answering that question will give credit to the catholic church. Even you protestanst know deep in your conscience that Catholics don't worship Mary or any other person except THE MOST HOLY TRINITY FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, you delibrately raise the issue of worshiping mary when you don't have any other thing to say.

1) where is it written in the bible that we should honor Mary sharing glory with God,
2) why do you ask mary to pray for you, is she a spare mediator besides Christ ?
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Lovethywilbedon: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2013
HerexG :

I will start with No2. We all know that there is only one way to God which is Jesus Christ. But there are many ways to Jesus Christ of which Mary is the most effective. The Saints are other ways to get to Christ because being in union with Christ they offer our payers like insence before Him and ofcause Mary is the greatest amongst them. Also the more holy ones amongst us are also ways to reach Christ. So if You can ask your eathly pastor to pray for you eathly success, what is wrong in asking my Heaven, Holy, Lovely Mother of Christ to pray for my Salvation. For question 1, With all SINCERITY, There is no place in the bible where it is literaly written that "Christians should even mention the name of the mother of Jesus" talk less of honoring her, but I will show you 5 places where mary was honourd in the bible. [1]. MARY WAS HONOURD BY GOD. (Lk1:28) "....Hail Mary, full of grace.,...". Remeber these were the "WORDS OF GOD" that were addressed to Mary through the angel. Now when you "HAIL" someone are you honouring that person?. YES. I WILL SHOW YOU THE NEXT ie [2](where mary was honour by the Holy spirit.) [3&4](two places where mary was honourd by Jesus) and [5](where Mary was honourd by a disciple of Christ). All these I will show you if you show that you a willing to learn by SINCERELY answering my simple questions with just [YES] or [NO]. [Q] If by Hailing someone, we are according HONOUR to that person, Do you think God HONOURED Mary when He HAILED her through angel Gabriel?. SINCERELY Answer Just, Yes or No and I will show you No2 where mary was honoured by the Holy Spirit.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Ubenedictus(m): 10:17am On Feb 08, 2013
Pvictor10: I am the way, the truth, and Life. No man comes unto the father except by me.
Jesus is not part of d many ways 2 seek God, but the ONLY WAY. MARY, OUT OF IT!
wow! Love the statement, Jesus is the only way to the father, there is no other way, not sts michael or mary or anna! Only christ Jesus! And by baptism every christain is incorporated into christ and thus share in the ministry of christ thru d action of d holyspirit (even a milk-feed-bible-student should know this). By this unique incorporation, mary, paul, peter etc are all in christ and they all serve as beacons to d one unique mediator who ransomed us by his sacrificial death.
The saint esp mary aren't ends in themselves, they are means to an end, d end is God thru christ Jesus. The saints are simply our brothers and sisters who by their examples and prayer point us to Christ. Just as mary told d servants at cana "do what he tell u" she continues to tell christain d same anywhere d gospel is preach and d gospel read "do what he tell u".
ThankGOD for his saints.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Ubenedictus(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
truthislight:

the bible Judges you.
no! U made ur own private interpretation of scriptures and u are trying to guilt people into accepting it. U are d judge.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Ubenedictus(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Segeggs: we put pictures of loved ones on our walls but dont bow down and worship them like u do to ur mary picture and statues.once a practice is not traceable 2 jesus christ,the author and finisher of the christian faith,then it is not christian.
i bet u kiss d pictures of ur loved ones.
Re: The Queen Of Heaven by Ubenedictus(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2013
holyvirgin: grin cheesy

Lol, all this protestants will not kill me, they always try to discredit the church even when they sound stupid.
Good answer @ benedictus
my sista i don tire 4 dem oh! Them go just give dog bad name and sentence am to death by hanging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others / What's Your Favorite Offering Song / What Experiences Strengthened Your Faith In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.