Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? (5294 Views)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Ethiopia Will Lose The Match Against Nigeria If? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by ibide(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
As a patrotic citizen of Nigeria . Can you fast & pray so that the super eagle will overcome ivory cost on our next game ?
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by abbakacici: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2013
You must be joking

9 Likes

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by mysticgal(f): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2013
say they pour me jazz,if they go com back make the com back.
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by greall1: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2013
Fast koo fast Nii

Only mad man can fast for them,i prefer to fast for my club than Nigeria Team.

1 Like

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by reeeT(f): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2013
That will be like beating a child that has already failed.Moreover,its Ivory Coast ooooo

1 Like

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by tunapawizzy: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2013
ibide: As a patrotic citizen of Nigeria . Can you fast & pray so that the super eagle will overcome ivory cost on our next game ?
faith with no work is empty. the boys will not play well, that is certain, so why punish myself staying hungry for eagles

2 Likes

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2013
If you play very well, you stand a good chance of winning

If you play woefully, no amount of prayer or fast will make you win.

Its simple, what you put in is what you get.

Btw,its just a bloody game! undecided

1 Like

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2013
NOT FOR ALL THOSE UN-SERIOUS ELEMENT CALLED THEMSELVES PLAYERS.
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by segunsd: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2013
are you kidding me?

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2013
We've been fasting and praying for Nigeria, see where it has led us..
Maybe na the wrong God we dey fast and pray to?

Or HARDWORK pays irregardless of whether you chop or not in the name of God?

If na fasting and prayer Barcelona dey use win match, na TB Joshua or Adeboye for be their coach...

5 Likes

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Kunleoduwole(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2013
No amount of fast and pray will give a win except there is proper coordination and discipline..
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by DJDOLA(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2013
Yes I can do it...eruopean do more dan Dat
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Uziehot(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2013
Make dem just dey come house instead. Who send them?
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by freecocoa(f): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2013
This has got to be the most senseless and useless question I've seen on NL.

So na only Nigerians God dey answer their prayers abi? Okay what if the Ivorians fast as well, who go come win?
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by deesnipes(f): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2013
Fast sha! undecided Its only if d players are good that u can support their effort with prayers but with these s'super chickens', no way.
I neva fast for myself and family finish sef I go con carry their own for head, abegi
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by NoContract(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2013
[size=18pt]God forbid!

Can GEJ pray and fast for them?

Can they even fast and pray for themselves?

Abeg madam, add me Okporoko 50 Naira to this Banga soup jare. No time.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2013
I dey mad? Fast and pray plus high BP = death o. Pls me dey chop beta garri and drink beer before any super eagles match o. Atimes I dey even buy alomo join body for high BP prevention

5 Likes

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Babamide(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Wetin be my own?? Would I get part of the match bonus?
While we are fasting and praying, will Keshi and the team be putting their best into training and preparation?? The best I can do is pray for them and spend my time watching the match. Shikena
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by HyconBc: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2013
Never ! #4.5 million each just because dem pass group stage,dey no gimme anything ooo....Fans suffer more than the players,so i don't even care.Moses,welcome back to chelsea...though nothing 4 chelsea too oo but make we commot asap !
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by zees(f): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] undecidedFor what
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by simongonner: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Legit1: If you play very well, you stand a good chance of winning

If you play woefully, no amount of prayer or fast will make you win.

Its simple, what you put in is what you get.

Btw,its just a bloody game! undecided
thats the fact
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Ironi: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Look at how these silly Nigerians, the giants are shaking in their pants gri..gri..gri.. and getting sleepless nights because they are going to face little Ivory Coast. Hehehehe, very funny Nigerians. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Though Nigeria is the under dog this would be an interesting match.

Take heart my friends, when they finish with you make you stand by and watch how big brother Ghana go use their face wipe the floor. cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by bejay1(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2013
Nitori kinni? Because of what? Olohun maje
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by tommykiwi(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2013
PRAYER AND FASTING When Govt gave them 4.7m for winning Ethiopia match them give me 1 Naira from there? If them like make them win fine with me because the cash for winning na them go chop am alone so everything dey them hands.So make them do the FASTING AND PRAYERS themself ooooooo...
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Asis(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2013
Hahhaha can't laugh mehnnn,woudnt dt mke God partial?and y would God heed 2 our prayers,cuz we r better?nahh every oder team is same under Gods eyes,let SE put demselves 2ger and get coordinated and get disciplined,dts wat we shld b praying for..all izz well..
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by greall1: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2013
Only mad can fast for them,i prefer to fast for my club than Nigeria Team.
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2013
NO.
God also loves Ivory Coast.
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
Dem go share million give me also?

Abeggi, i'll contribute for a dana flight for dem all.
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by HAH: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2013
How much will they give you out of the bonus ? Rubbish
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by tintingz(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Fast wetin??
Re: Our Match Against Ivory Coast: Can You Fast & Pray ? by 10Billion(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2013
I'm Nigerian, but my contry has never been my choice team since this tornament begins.
Sincerely, Ivory Coast & Ghana are the two teams I was supporting, but now that naija is to play CIV I think the best side should carry the day.
Ivory Coast are God's children, Naija too are God's children, so my question is, if the both contries are praying and fasting, who baba God go answer im prayer?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fifa U-17 Women’s World Cup. Nigeria-korea Dpr (hasely Crawford Stadium) - 15:00 / Why Is It Great Britain At The Olympics But England At Other World Events? / Daily Tips Of 5 Odds Available Here Whatsapp Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.