Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,553 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

This Jesus Challenges Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Jesus Challenges Me (770 Views)

Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / There Is Never Picture Of Jesus Christ See How This Jesus Christ Photo Came Up / Please Christians In The House Explain This ?jesus Was Sent To Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Jesus Challenges Me by adaorable23(f): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2015
I am FURIOUS,and he tells me;FORGIVE
I am AFRAID,and he tells me;BE COURAGEOUS
I have DOUBTS,and he says to me;TRUST

I just want to go MY OWN WAY,and he say;FOLLOW ME
I make MY OWN PLANS,and he say;FORGET ABOUT THEM
I seek MATERIAL THINGS,and heard him say:LEAVE THEM

Now I want to enjoy MY LIFE,and he said;LOOSE YOUR LIFE
I believe I am GOOD,and he tells me;GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH
I love to be IN CHARGE,and he says;SERVE

I want to get VIOLENT sometimes,and he speaks PEACE
I think of REVENGE and he says;OFFER THE OTHER CHEEK
HATRED overwhelms me,he whispered;LOVE UR ENEMIES
I don't want to be noticed;he says,LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE
I try to sow HARMONY,lol.....and he said;I HAVE COME TO CAST FIRE UPON THE EARTH
I want to be the GREATEST and he said to me;LEARN TO BE AS SMALL AS A CHILD
And then I am RESTLESS and he says BE CALM
I try to be GENEROUS;all he wants is my WIDOWS MIGHT

No I don't understand this Jesus or the things he wants,sometimes it provokes me,confuses me,I want to follow a less demanding master...
But I have searched n searched found no other SPRING OF LIFE,no other that died and rose after three day,no other that has THE WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE..guess am stuck with him..
Or HAVE U SEEN?

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus Challenges Me by dd12345: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
WHAT A WONDERFUL LORD AND SAVIOUR...i am stuck with HIM too...i have been held bond by His spell,trapped in His ARM...and the worst part of it is that I DON'T WANT TO BE SET FREE FROM HIS ARMS...I WANT TO BE HIS BOND SERVANT FOREVER...TO BE FOREVER IN HIS EMBRACE...AND THIS HAS BEEN MY JOY..MY REST...MY CONFIDENCE...I HAVE FOUND THE ESSENCE OF LIVING...MY ULTIMATE PURPOSE IN LIFE...TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR HIM...I HAVE FOUND MY REST...MY PEACE...MY JOY...THE HAPPIEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEN TO ME...MY WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS THIS JOY THAT I HAVE FOUND...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Exemption Testimonies...come And Experience A Change Of Story. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/05/15 / Is Kissing A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.