Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 (1325 Views)

Mb W202 Kompressor Engine On A Mb W201 Engine Bay..how Good & How Possible / Mercedes Benz C200 W202 Vs Honda Accord Ex I4 / Reliability Of C180 and W202's IN GENERAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 by auhanson(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hello guys, i have a benz c180 esprit, manual transmission that wud only start when she likes to do so. Just recently i discover that the wire harness were completely bad(expired),the mechanics are having a fill day with it and have even started learning work with my car such that they have affected the brain box badly; putting the car in a state of comma( the car wouldn't start anymore). An auto electrician with a similar ride advices that he should come and change the wire hareness and the brain box from ECU 018 serial to ECU 015 serial(the uncoded type) to save the the stress of code entering in future as the car in question has entered code according to the computer diagnostic guy. What do u advice? Would this have any effect on the car, or any alteration as i don't know the implication? neither do i want to be repeating these expensive mistake anymore?

The ECU 018 was already sent for repairs and would be coming to me soon , but i want the best option, that not withstanding?
Siena,Ikenna,yungboss,Trac and all of u guys pls help
Re: Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 by megastu(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
Bro, i guess this is the same Benz wey no dey spoil again?
Re: Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 by DECOtech(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2014
megastu: Bro, i guess this is the same Benz wey no dey spoil again?
Wow! ...very good contribution

1 Like

Re: Urgent Solution Needed For My W202 Benz C180 by auhanson(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
megastu: Bro, i guess this is the same Benz wey no dey spoil again?

Yes my Bro, na it oh!!!

DECOtech: Wow! ...very good contribution

That was then..look the date? That was when i bought it newly from a Nigerian who lacked maintenance culture, i never really understood the car then too,but later turn it to a super car after going through school of hard self sacrifice study and gained tremendous experiences, and obtain a PHD, not only on her but also on her successsors and predecessors.

Now i smell Benz and eat Benz. I DIY it all the way... grin . To crown it all, the said car is in top shape now doing motoring all the way; 500% better than when first bought, and doesn't even cough anymore.. fully loaded with all the needful accessories, everything sorted out to factory settings and much more.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/1086930/does-car-turn-heads/3

(1) (Reply)

Pls House Where Can Remove The Dings And Scratches On My Car / How Well Do You Drive At Night? / Can't Believe Reading This On A Toyota Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.