Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger (29866 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 22, 2013
When i was 7yrs or so in primary school, i pretended i had a serious cough and i skipped school for almost 4days, adding a lie that my teacher said i shouldn't come to school so that i won't pass it to the others....after 4 days, my dad decided to take me to school and confront this teacher that won't let me come to school, not knowing i was the teacher o, the teacher denied it and there were some other teachers there, so all eyes and ears were on me to hear what i'll say.... I just stood there like one mumu, i couldn't say anything... Well, no one punished me or anything..
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by dramendra: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2013
pcagbaji: Use to plane that when. I grow up I will buy full egg and only me will eat it,I will buy sardine and bread , drink full battle of malt then go an buy full lap of chicken eat it alone ;DUse to plane that when. I grow up I will buy full egg and only me will eat it,I will buy sardine and bread , drink full battle of malt then go an buy full lap of chicken eat it alone

so na since small you get nigeria political thief and greedy attitude?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Costa2000(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2013
1 I used to steal my uncle`s dry gin nd cola nut just to put inside ants hole in the name that masquerade will come out.
2 I go carry rotten eggs wey no hatch go break am for the door of any person wey beat me,the smell na die.
3 My catapult is always on my neck nd na stone go full my pocket,i kill lizard so tee dey come de fear me pass pussycat.
4 One day i pursue birds so tee i no know when i enter another town,that day i waka tire.
5 If i no see any bird shoot i go go my neighbour house go dey shoot unriped mango,na old woman dey live there.the reason is for her to come out nd pursue me,she is always topless,her breast be like mallam slippers.one day as she dey pursue me i no know say my uncle don come back i run enter our compound close the small gate,my uncle come out come ask the old woman wetin happen she come tell am.my uncle come turn my right ear clockwise nd the left anti clockwise,i saw hell that day,since that day i no near that woman house.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by simdam500(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2013
On my way back from school, Went into an unknown buildin to ride a bicycle just because i find it attractive... Dem for don burn me for stealin...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by ayobashade(m): 1:02am On Mar 22, 2013
I unwrapped and chewed mum's maggi cube, thought twas chokomillo. Akward taste
Repeatedly pissing in our garden hoping It will one day become a big river
Crossing my fingers to make mumsy forget about my promised beating
Was left in my uncle's car, curiosity made removed it from gear, see as car begin speed, imagine the outcome
Walking to and fro in front of the JESUS calendar and having a feeling he is following me with his eyes

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Patrictemmy(m): 3:46am On Mar 22, 2013
Belive that the earth is flat.
Kick anything kickable on the way when my mum send me an erran.
Use my tongue to lick the plate after eating.
Finish eating my food before eating the meat
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by saviola24: 6:16am On Mar 22, 2013
I and 3 of my friends went into a well of about 20feet which has water inside all in the name to swim. Walahi, i nearly got drowned dat day because d space was small and evrybody was fighting for survival. Wen i got out eventually, i ran home in sober mood forgeting my slippers
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Bond008(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2013
tantita: When i ws young me n my frnds killed other people chicken for a living..we wld line grain of rice into our trap n snare them..owners of such chicken did swear for us saying "whoever stole n ate my chicken will die". Well most of my friends are dead alright n i recently jst graduate wit a third class which technically means am DEAD.
u need deliverance oo
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Imyourex(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2013
spyroxy1:
wetin u no fit talk...

i get one younger broda wey be sey him own na to dey pursue all domestic animals.. Goat, chicken ,dogs.. i dey tell u.
e go dey sweat, det run after dem, any1 wen e catch don die, he go go upstairs (3 storey) to throw the goats from there, any chicken he lay his hands on, hun! na to break d 2 legs, e go come keep am for the back of mrs williams' kerosene tank till that 1 go stand , takes about 2 weeks. he start fromt here again grin

The boy dey GTbank nau, i'm sure e go dey laff hinsef if he sees this!

This one go sabi forge account Die
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Imyourex(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2013
I used to Boink one of my neighbour's daughter ond we used to wee on each other prives thinkin its what the old peeps release.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by holar2ge(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2013
When i am scared if i wanna sleep,i will cover maself with a blanket and on d torchlight..
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Barfar(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2013
We used to build paper planes in school and fly dem,ah once trew a stone at dey most beautiful girl in my primary skool hoping she wud get blind so I'll marry her.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by BukkyDan(f): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Lwkmd...child hood days..

*Pretending to be asleep, whenever my mum starts cooking or start crying hysterically, because I hate food die- to eat is a problem for me.

* Always trying to hide my illness from my parents cos of injections.

* I and my step siblings always thought our dad was wicked, if he refuses ro buy us icecream. We'll start making statements like
"if we grow up, we won't buy him the car we promised, we won't dash him our money."

* abandoning my food, biscuits and money, just to beg for sweets during break in school.

* was sewing a dress for my doll one day, and my mum fell asleep, I tried to wake her up and she refused. I just used the needle to pierce her hand, she jumped up and threatened to use the needle on me too, ol'boy come and hear shout like
"Daddy ooo, mummy wan kill me, Mummy please I don't want to die"

*Was climbing a slide in my school playground, I was chanting insults at students of another school passing by, Before I knew it, I slipped and the rest is history cos I still have marks on my left hand.

* I once stole my mother sanitary ***, Inserted them into my ****, going to the toilet every five minutes to check if I'll release anything.

* used to pick sugar cubes and stuff my mouth with milk and ovaltine each time I got the opportunity to go inside my mum's room.

* I remember peeling off a mosquito's bite on my leg till it becomes a big wound, started crying when my mum was bathing me the next day, when she asked me what happened to my leg, I told her a dog bit me, I lied that its one of my classmates that made the dog to bite me. After going to the school to shout and rain insults, my mum took me home, I was happy no school that day, but story changed when my mum took me to a hospital to be treated-different types of injections got into my buttocks that day.#history#

too much stories, be right back with some more.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by jaymdee(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2013
Choi!!!
valicious1: I Remember my uni dayz 2nd year precisely I was living in one of my church elder's house (he had a 4room apartment & I stayed in one ), I was watching p.orn one night & nepa struck, I forgot to switch off d t.v & went to sch d next mrning. Now my t.v had a fault dat whenever its put-on, d volume goes to d highest so you wld have to reduce it urself) While in schl, I remembered d calamity dat was about to happen, I rushed back home, it was at d parlour door dat I started hearing d loud moans emanating from my room. Elder was sitted at d parlour & his wife at d kitchen, d noise from my room filled d whole house. I quietly went pass d man, went into my room, switched off my t.v. Since den I neva near my family church uptil 2day.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Bigcake: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2013
My Dragon fly died and i gave it a State burial with a matches box as coffin. I and my friends ussually hide in the bush and throw stones at passersby. We played husband and wife whereby i will be incharge of midwifery, na dat one dey sweet pass because i go order everybody make dem carry belle so dat i go remove their p.ant commot the baby. Cemmetry was my best play ground,we excavated skeletons and play wit it freely.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by zeemdok: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2013
A s I be town boy for downtown Akure. Me and my guys dey always throw stones on neighbors' roofs. Turn tires on the road as papa no gree buy me bicycle. We go dey do leke bami leke eye adaba bami leke weneva Egrets fly over. Dey try do like Arnold Schwarzenegger after watching Commando and Terminator. Dey show say I be Kung fu guru for main road after watching any Chinese movie. Blow 'rackets' around xmas time . And many more. I stubborn when I dey small o. But I be gentleman now. A banker of repute
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by lise4realyahoo(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2013
I use to c mi mum make tea 4rm a small tin that is as brown n seedy like bonvita, I had always imagine how sweet it would teast since mum's tea is always swet, one day I slowly walked to the frige took a spoon full of it and straight into my mouth , my dear it wasn't bonvita but nescaf (I almost finish our water 4rm washing of my mouth) angry angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by lise4realyahoo(f): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2013
@ IB I use to c mi mum make tea 4rm a small tin that is as brown n seedy like bonvita, I had always imagine how sweet it would teast since mum's tea is always swet, one day I slowly walked to the frige took a spoon full of it and straight into my mouth , my dear it wasn't bonvita but nescaf (I almost finish our water 4rm washing of my mouth) angry angry cheesy
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by cigaricon(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2013
* Steal chalk from school and take it home tongue

* wet the bed at night, wake and turn the other side of the bed so mum wont find out embarassed

* killing flies and other insects, then position it for an ant to discover it and go call its fellow ants cheesy

* eat chocolate or candy little by little so it wont finish on time grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by kurga(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2013
I would catch a lizard or frog alive and inject it with any expired medicine I could find in a refuse dump that belonged to a doctor neighbour
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by sexysunnyb(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2013
lets ask Wizkid
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Ipsi(f): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2013
Quite a lot of lizard killing undecidedgrin ...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Ipsi(f): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2013
Bigcake: My Dragon fly died and i gave it a State burial with a matches box as coffin. I and my friends ussually hide in the bush and throw stones at passersby. We played husband and wife whereby i will be incharge of midwifery, na dat one dey sweet pass because i go order everybody make dem carry belle so dat i go remove their p.ant commot the baby. Cemmetry was my best play ground,we excavated skeletons and play wit it freely.

@bolded
That is deep...
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by orjidency(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2013
Wld run around naked in d rain. Wld lye on my back with out a shirt, n try raising up my legs, so dat i wld make noise lyk fart. Sucked my tongue. Cooked with mud and leaves('ini umu nwa')
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by potusjev: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2013
Tried to steal an egg. From the fridge thinking it was boiled. Unfortunately it was fresh. Gosh just had to swallow it before I gwt caught. Hahahahahaha
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by dantelle: 10:49am On Mar 22, 2013
what do u mean by chief butcher?confused
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by dantelle: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2013
what do u mean by chief butcher?u must be 1 of dem.
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by Danice253: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2013
adexsimply: shocked shocked shocked shocked
e be like say na only guys wey play husband nd wife tins.... Does it mean NL gurls no do am. Hw come dia re so many disvirgined gals....
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by adexsimply(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2013
Danice253:
e be like say na only guys wey play husband nd wife tins.... Does it mean NL gurls no do am. Hw come dia re so many disvirgined gals....
so u also noticed? they won't come out na.. and i can bet tht 90% of them played it
Re: Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger by victorian(f): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2013
When I was 10yrs old, I was fat.... Even though am attractively plump now, sha grin..... So way back then, I love watching martial arts then afterwards go downstairs to practice it on the boys of my age. And during those periods, I always dress in my brother's shirt and trousers .. So I will go down stairs, raise my hand like Bruce lee grin, and tell the boys , Oya! Who dares to challenge and fight me... The boys then are so gentle and cool.. I will beat them and use my heavy frame to sit on two boys at a time, while the rest will run and look from a distance... It was so funny...I love fighting the boys, except one cute boy I liked so much... smiley...my wahala sef na wa!
When I remember most times, I just smile quietly to myself and shake my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-Law / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.