Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

plank business Needed Urgent. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / plank business Needed Urgent. (2432 Views)

Useful Tips On How To Run An Profitable Internet Cafe Business Needed Urgently / Plank For Sales / Investors In Oil Palm Business Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2013
Business Nigeria to Senegal needed urgent.
Hello everyone here please I need a help faster than electricity. Please if you know that you don’t have any information about this business please don’t comment. But if you are sure of the information you want to give you are 100% free to comment.
Please I want serious information about this business.
1. Name planks best best list including prices
2. Number of planks that will full 20 by20 feet
3. Prices of transportation from Lagos Nigeria to Dakar Senegal (shipping by sea)
4. Papers needed to do all the translation.
Please if you know all this and willing to help you need to put up your information down here so that others will know when you are talking rubbish.
If you have the information and you don’t want to put it down you can email to (ibusall22@gmail.com)
Or send sms to my phone number +22170609006
If this goes well other business are coming
Note: i am talking about wood 12/2 planks
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by page9(m): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Op
You said you were a scammer before. Right?

How am I sure you've changed? Once a scammer, always a scammer!

I honestly don't think you deserve my attention. I hate scammers with passion and I CAN NEVER, NEVER be of help to anyone who derived pleasure in deception. Scammers have sent many people to their early graves!

Don't know about others. You may still be lucky.

I'm out!
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
page9: Op
You said you were a scammer before. Right?

How am I sure you've changed? Once a scammer, always a scammer!

I honestly don't think you deserve my attention. I hate scammers with passion and I CAN NEVER, NEVER be of help to anyone who derived pleasure in deception. Scammers have sent many people to their early graves!

Don't know about others. You may still be lucky.

I'm out!
do you really read what i said? Any this is a free world my friend thank you for your comment.
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ unclemendy
Young man, what page9 says is true. Or would u advise your own brother to do business with an ex-armedrobber?

Once a scammer always a scammer, it runs in the blood
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
mobuch: @ unclemendy
Young man, what page9 says is true. Or would u advise your own brother to do business with an ex-armedrobber?

Once a scammer always a scammer, it runs in the blood
nawao for u people did i ask you to drop anything. Why taking only scam i wrote here. Anyway thank you people the comments. Someone from this naira land has started the job and my friend here in senegal is about to go to nigeria to finnish the business. I am not the one that needed the plank but my senegalese friend. Put this this in your mind i am not a scamer but the person who told me to put this in nairaland said that some nairalanders is are scamer that i should tell them that i am old scamer to scare them away. What i need is good info so that my senegalese friend will not go to nigeria an come back saying anything bad about my country. This is first time trip to nigeria. For me i am not look for who give me money i make a lot online through freelanceing work i have three websites and 2 blogs i make good money via adsence so i am sorry for u people's comments. But thanks for that
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by page9(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2013
while i do not still believe you will be so careless to allow someone swayed you into agreeing to call yourself ''armed robber'' in the market square where your statement can be used against you just because you assumed that such claim will scare fellow armed robbers. How sensible would you consider your action to be?

Mind you, lots of intelligent and discerning pple are on nairaland. Some of them may have also bookmarked your username under scammers like i have done.

The truth is, scammers will try you no mattdr what you do to discourage them. But you can always outsmart them if you do your due dilligence, tame your greed, assess the level of their knowledge in a given indusyry, request for surety and guarantor, have agreements signed, do not pay money into any account. Request to meet at their offoce, seek to see their Managing Director, do underground investigation about the people and companies involved on the intrnet..

Request to meet with some family members of the core contact, etc. Scammers get scared of stringent conditions. My suggestions are not exhaustive. Pls be careful next time of whatever you say. Words are very potent.

Now to the issue, you need to be more detailed in your request. For instance, what type of wood are you talking about? The wood type determines the location where such wood can be sourced. Is it 12*1, 2*3,2*2, etc . The shape determines the quantities that can be accommodated in a container.

It will be difficult to help you if you do not give sufficient info
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2013
page9: while i do not still believe you will be so careless to allow someone swayed you into agreeing to call yourself ''armed robber'' in the market square where your statement can be used against you just because you assumed that such claim will scare fellow armed robbers. How sensible would you consider your action to be?

Mind you, lots of intelligent and discerning pple are on nairaland. Some of them may have also bookmarked your username under scammers like i have done.

The truth is, scammers will try you no mattdr what you do to discourage them. But you can always outsmart them if you do your due dilligence, tame your greed, assess the level of their knowledge in a given indusyry, request for surety and guarantor, have agreements signed, do not pay money into any account. Request to meet at their offoce, seek to see their Managing Director, do underground investigation about the people and companies involved on the intrnet..

Request to meet with some family members of the core contact, etc. Scammers get scared of stringent conditions. My suggestions are not exhaustive. Pls be careful next time of whatever you say. Words are very potent.

Now to the issue, you need to be more detailed in your request. For instance, what type of wood are you talking about? The wood type determines the location where such wood can be sourced. Is it 12*1, 2*3,2*2, etc . The shape determines the quantities that can be accommodated in a container.

It will be difficult to help you if you do not give sufficient info
thank u for the info. What he need is 12/2 planks for now
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by andico34: 9:56am On Feb 03, 2013
we can supply him apa or mahogany 12 by 2 at the rate of 2800 per plank ex lagos. a 14 tyre truck can carry about a 1000 pieces of this. thanks
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2013
andico34: we can supply him apa or mahogany 12 by 2 at the rate of 2800 per plank ex lagos. a 14 tyre truck can carry about a 1000 pieces of this. thanks
your price is up my man cant it come down this will be a long time business ok
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by Gloriouspa(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
unclemendy: your price is up my man cant it come down this will be a long time business ok
If you are serious about it I can get it for you depending on the type of wood you nee. We have mahogany, mellany, Omo etc. Their prices varies between N2,400 to N2,700. 20 x 20 feet will be about 2,100pcs with delivery to Lagos. Thanks.
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Gloriouspa: If you are serious about it I can get it for you depending on the type of wood you nee. We have mahogany, mellany, Omo etc. Their prices varies between N2,400 to N2,700. 20 x 20 feet will be about 2,100pcs with delivery to Lagos. Thanks.
wait i will get back to you ok
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by Gloriouspa(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
unclemendy: wait i will get back to you ok
You can reach me through: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com or 08023245474.
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by andico34: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
ok we can do it at 2500 a plank
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
andico34: ok we can do it at 2500 a plank
you need to wait i am still talking with my friend here
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by suresucces: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2013
andico34: ok we can do it at 2500 a plank
please i have been trying to call all the numbers you gave me but non seems to be going through, i even mail you yet no reply... Pls try call me on 08050962144 concerning our discursion on Ginger, Sesame and Chili peper biz. Plz try check ur mail
Re: plank business Needed Urgent. by unclemendy(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2013
suresucces: please i have been trying to call all the numbers you gave me but non seems to be going through, i even mail you yet no reply... Pls try call me on 08050962144 concerning our discursion on Ginger, Sesame and Chili peper biz. Plz try check ur mail
please remember me do i ask you anything about the things you said here?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start The Production Of Charcoal / Real Reason Why Union Bank Changed Their Horse Logo / Buhari Come To Our Rescue In Alaba, Yoruba People Don Start Trouble Again O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.