Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet (754 Views)

SHILOH 2015: Share Your Experience And Testimonies / My Flight Experience. / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet by dlawale(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2013
Feel free to click this or copy and paste. Also share. Remember, It's all about Jesus

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4802155776843&id=1384549077&refid=17
Re: My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet by naijacutee(f): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Im Christian, but I'm not clicking. Everybody must die someday, for it is appointed unto man once to die..... So who is the "you" aimed at?
Re: My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet by dlawale(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
My dear friend. Life is a choice. God has given us rights to choose either ignorance or wisdom. Life or death. When you quote scripture also, it's important to know the context. The original rendering of that scripture from the greek makes us understand that Jesus had to die once and for all for us. Explaining that is long story.. Also pls understand death has lost its sting. For Believers, we do not just die. Jesus, with spiritual maturity told his disciples that His friend Lazarus is asleep. They didn't understand his mindset.(Pls note that there are milk eating, meat eating and strong meat eating christians). Since the disciples didn't understand it, he got upset and thought,"how long will I be with you for you to understand spiritual maturity. Ok, Lazarus is dead." He needed to speak in their lower level of reasoning. Jesus wasn't happy..

Clicking is a choice. Dying(being killed like a hawk)is also a choice. Poverty is a choice. You choosing not to click the link is also well respected by me.. Nonetheless, everyone must get wisdom, though it costs us all, we should get understanding. I'll always click what u decide to send and its my choice to use it to add to my learning or inquire about it before I toss it out of the window..

Cheers
Re: My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2013
I've read your experience, and I must say it sounds funny to me. The same way you were referring to the Hindus as "Cow worshippers" in that plane is same way they'll be looking at you as something else. You think your laughing and faith was what made the plane to not crash; well, those other people from different religions also taught so. Or did they come to praise your own God after the ordeal?? I don't think so. Somewhere, in their own various places, they'll also be narrating their own version of the story to their people, and referring to you as stupid. They may as well be right, just like you think you're right.

The same way you had(have) a strong feeling about God, is the same way they believe that their own Gods saved them. Our parents dictate the religion we're born into. If you were born in China, you wouldn't be a Christian. So stop demeaning their own religion too. Afterall, even the most Jesus-believing people die everyday, despite what ever they've prophecied.

It's not always about the Christians.
Re: My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet by dlawale(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dear Masonkz,
God is bigger than religion. I'm talking about the almighty God here. He's not a Christian, Neither is He a muslim, Buddhist etc. He rests solely in His word.
True, every1 has what they believe in. I believe in God and I know He saved me. That's the script of my life, The Hindu and others may have their script but in the script of my life, experience and scenario, the Almighty I know had a hand in me being alive today. Other people's thoughts of their forms of religion can't change that.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Jack Schaap, Indiana Pastor, Claimed Jesus Wanted Him To Have Sex With Teenager / Why Does Women Share In Men's Punishment ? / Mystery Fire: Atheist Give Logical Conclusion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.