Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (16279 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHES: Is It Illegal For Civilians In Nigeria?! / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
GeJ79: NAIJA ARMY NA MUMU......NA CIVILIAN DEM DEY TAKE SHINE....HERE FOR RUSSIA ARMY DEY HAPPY SAY U WEAR THEIR UNIFORM. NA THEIR PRIDE SAY ORDINARY CIVILIAN EVEN NEAR THEIR DIRTY UNIFORM.
Sadiku! Walahi, you no get sense, military dey helep you fight boko haram, na to open your yeye mouth abuse them for here. Boko haram for don finish una if not for dem soldier wey interfere for matter..

You don see say na U bi the real Mumu
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga: Nigerian military are cowards, ill-trained,mostly bastards,who lack courage to face boko haram squarely,rather used flimsy excuses to turn their agression on innocent civilians If civilians wear camouflage they should be proud,not brutalizing innocent civilians.But you know,Nigeria being an imaginary country,insane things occur.If you have been through NDA Kaduna,you will would have met GAYs and homosexuals who camouflage as decent military men,some walk around with pot-bellies full of "pito" and "burukutu".
Thank God for Fela " Zombie oh,zombie oh,zombie oh ,zombie, joro jara jo zombie ....
Get ur facts right before posting.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga: Nigerian military are cowards, ill-trained,mostly bastards,who lack courage to face boko haram squarely,rather used flimsy excuses to turn their agression on innocent civilians If civilians wear camouflage they should be proud,not brutalizing innocent civilians.But you know,Nigeria being an imaginary country,insane things occur.If you have been through NDA Kaduna,you will would have met GAYs and homosexuals who camouflage as decent military men,some walk around with pot-bellies full of "pito" and "burukutu".
Thank God for Fela " Zombie oh,zombie oh,zombie oh ,zombie, joro jara jo zombie ....
Get ur facts right before posting.
And do you know whats called a guerilla warfare
Don't just post dawg.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
nijanigga:
Absolute bunkum,it's people like these that glorify rag-tag Nigerian Military.They are now in Mali,let's see what happens when French troops leave.Comon boko haram they can't handle, only God knows how many innocent civilians they killled and call them boko haram.
you need to start thinking before you post.you're talking about what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Abbott(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2013
Let me state it again as it has been stated earlier.
Wearing any army fatigue/clothing or accessory is a crime in Nigeria. The law criminalising the wearing of such "dress" can be found in section 110 of the Criminal Code Act, LFN, 2004.

NB: IT IS A CRIME TO WEAR CAMO(OF ANY HUE/COLOUR/CAP/SHIRT/TROUSER/SOCKS/BOOTS ANYTHING AT ALL.

You are bound!

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=Fadelex]
firstly, you are ignorant of wat u'r arguin abt bt i knw people like you, if you like be SAN, jst try and wear camouflage around my base den you will know d meanin of Soldier... If d uniform sweet you to wear Y nt join d military?? If u can't den leave d uniform.... Dnt say i no warn you ooo[quote]
No be ur fault,in sane countries a dirty stinking soldier like u, would be living miles away from civilized society in the bush somewhere, but in a mad country like Nigeria u have barracks in the midst of populated area. bunch of jobless thugs.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ignis: 2:32am On Feb 02, 2013
luc26: @ op are u an immigrant or u jst feel lyk posting a topic?
My dear, this is the exact question am about to ask.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Parnassuss(m): 2:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Hearme: THE MILITARY IS WELL RESPECTED IN NIJA. IF THEIR UNIFORM IS ALLOWED FREE U CAN IMAGINE HOW AREA BOYS AND ROBBERS WILL IMPERSONATE BEATING SECURITY CHECKS. ALL THOSE COMPARING NIJA WITH UK AND US ARE NOT WISE. D DATA BASE, CCTV, POLICING AND STANDARD OF LIVING IS NOT COMPARABLE 2 WHAT OBTAINS HERE

Thank you. What people don't know is even a soldier is not allowed to dress improperly with camo except doing physical training. Wearing camo shorts is basically illegal even for soldiers though nobody actually enforces that rule but also given the fact that the Nigerian Army is the sole importer and client for camo in Nigeria it is assumed that any civilian wearing came stole it.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 02, 2013
ezeagu:

God bless any sane country Nigerians have ran to.

Sorry man it's not my fault that they denied your fada visa to Togo cheesy
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by IKenn(m): 6:00am On Feb 02, 2013
pappilo: My guy dont try it. If you even forget harrasment from the military chaps for a minute. You are liable to being shot by armed robbers who may mistake you for a law enforcement officer.

I once had a pair of Texas Steer boots confisicated from me by some soldiers stationed at a NEPA office near me and I had to walk home barefooted. Thank God for my no-nonsense mother who marched me back there barefoot, lambasted the soldiers and collected my boots back. #thankyoumummy

awww... Aint that cuute...haha.. smiley
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by IKenn(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2013
jus leave their camo for them oo. I wanted to get camo shorts like the one j.cole wore in the 'cant get enuff' video but after readin dis thread, i change my mind o grin cool

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by XavierSmiley: 6:46am On Feb 02, 2013
I served in one of the Northern states of Nigeria and during the 3 weeks orientation camp, an "aboki" was caught by the soldiers in camp... Can u believe the "aboki" was FULLY kitted in NYSC uniform?? When we all suffered for between 4 to 10years for a university degree just to be QUALIFIED to put on the uniform Where I respected the soldiers more was when I found out the guy was ARMED wit guns and knives! His intention was definitely murderous. Oh boy! See beating!!! And dis one nah on top NYSC uniform, no be soldier own ooooo. Of cos I'm not justifying the "barbaric" beating of civilians.. I hold on to the fact dat misrepresentation should be dealt wit "formally", not on d streets. If indeed its an offence punishable by law, then let the Law takeover... We are human beings for God's sake! No wonder it is said that "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely"... The power of the military is vested in their guns! Once with dat gun, they'd do and undo... Sooooo pathetic!
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by XavierSmiley: 7:04am On Feb 02, 2013
This goes to all those "yabbing" Nigerian soldiers and Nigeria as a nation... Its more so pathetic that at this stage of our lives as Nigerians, especially when Nigeria needs all the prayers and support she can get from her citizens, majority still choose otherwise. Its unfair to yourself to be negative about Nigeria. America is what it is today cos of the respect from the citizens, the oneness is pursuit and the constant prayers.. God bless America! How many times do u pray for ur country or u don't know everything "Nigeria" is you! YOU are Nigeria! A nation is not a nation without PEOPLE. Nigeria is not NIGERIA without citizens! U curse Nigeria, you curse yourself. How would a right-thinking person go online to ride heinous things about his own country..its like washing your dirty linens in OSHODI! Or you think America has no dirty linens?? They have but choose rather to keep it from public consumption. On my take on BH, how long did it take America to fight terrorism It didn't take them a day now?? It took them YEARS.. They're still on it till date. Abeg let's support Nigeria, let's BELIEVE in Nigeria... Its the only home we have.. Let's talk positive, let's see positive, YOU are the NIGERIA you curse or bless!

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Isiterere(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2013
Richfella: But why?

The same army that is supposed to 'serve and protect' us abi?
. You still dey ask abi? Just try it out and see say God is wonderful! Don't forget to tell d doctor to inform us of ur health condition after d record breaking beating of your life.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Isiterere(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2013
brownlord: The dog when e won lost e no dey hear master whistle o small small, na maliky sing am, anyway to cut long story short, incase u wont to test ur moral, just wear am pass sojo, although i get one camo trainers, na the village wey i dey serve i dey use am form big boy, i no dey wear am near osogbo
. Sharp otondo; you are hereby invited to Ilesa wit ur camo . Ain't u covered as a corp member? Khaki differs. Corpers wee
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ocee31(m): 7:28am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=femmyb][/quote]. After wearing camo 4 6yrs coupled with head stands & rolling in the sun, you now want to wear army uniform with me let me catch you'll tell me whether you've earned the right to wear such....
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2013
Anybody in Camo walking the street should be kidnapped and taking to Mali by force to fight there
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Meristem: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2013
lekkie073: a trial will convince u

Oh yeah :-) :-)
Taste and see that military beating is good!
They will beat you so bad you cant make it to a lawyers chambers grin
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2013
ocee31: . After wearing camo 4 6yrs coupled with head stands & rolling in the sun, you now want to wear army uniform with me let me catch you'll tell me whether you've earned the right to wear such....
By the time I blow ur goddam head off, u will no say not every body is a bloody civilian, idiot.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by quin9(f): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
Orikinla:

Yes. I don't know why I have this camaraderie with Nigerian soldiers since my childhood.
Yes, my father was once a soldier, but that was during World War 2.
I even assigned a soldier to look after a girlfriend who is now the most popular female blogger when she was at UNILAG.
So, soldiers just don't disrespect me.

We look like 'learners'abi?oya identify urself now!b4 I deal with you........lolz
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2013
Lilema: They've harassed a lot of ignorant civilians. The last one i witness was a 50year old man, tho he wasn't beaten up. The soldier dude calmly asked him why he was putting on that and he said sorry and that was all. But for a young guy. Please don't try it. Na boxers you go wear go house.

You got it right bro....2 years ago, my friend was beaten, he was asked to remove the camouflage shorts and then the Wicked soldier told him to enter the gutter and role inside. It was so painful when I watched all these happen to my friend. I couldn't even beg on his behalf.

Nigeria if fucking useless.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by quin9(f): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2013
femmyb: Reading all these responses, what a disgusting pathetic sniveling coward the average Nigerian is, and they are talking of revolution
against there corrupt leaders, in there dreams, what a joke that country is.
Don't come and be making noise here,lead the revolution!
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Uniform na cloth na taylor sow am, nothing special.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by quin9(f): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2013
In all,to all u saying in 'developed' countries,remember where we are.
And then again remember the mentally of an average Nigerian is 'criminal'to trust people 4 Naija hard gan!...so if people have not been committing crimes wearing these uniforms,maybe we could just get away with it,....imagine sey becoz u no wan pay (50naira)bus fare,u go go buy wan camour cap come dey claim staff wit am......lolz
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2013
Alexkene:

You got it right bro....2 years ago, my friend was beaten, he was asked to remove the camouflage shorts and then the Wicked soldier told him to enter the gutter and role inside. It was so painful when I watched all these happen to my friend. I couldn't even beg on his behalf.

Nigeria if fucking useless.
That's my point, how can that kind of treatment be acceptable to the average Nigeria in this day and age, some illiterate soldier flogging u like a donkey
if its against the law to wear camo arrest the person and deal with it legally, the psyche of the average Nigeria has been so bastardised that he thinks
its ok for a soldier to flog him like a donkey, the country is more than fucking useless.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by jude33084(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Why asking when you can simply carry out the research yourself; just buy a camouflage, wear it and walk pass JTF grin
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by olawaletaiwo(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2013
luc26: @ op are u an immigrant or u jst feel lyk posting a topic?
g you pardon me.. if you no protect your work we nigerian go turn am to something else, some ppl dey use camouflage for stealing..so waything make them do oooooooooooo?
i be
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2013
femmyb:
That's my point, how can that kind of treatment be acceptable to the average Nigeria in this day and age, some illiterate soldier flogging u like a donkey
if its against the law to wear camo arrest the person and deal with it legally, the psyche of the average Nigeria has been so bastardised that he thinks
its ok for a soldier to flog him like a donkey, the country is more than fucking useless.
Lemme start by asking you ur profession, can u wear a lawyer's wig because u like it?? Can u wear a doctor's overall as a casual wear?? Can u put on a masquerade cloth cuz u can afford it?? Na only for nairaland u fit make mouth..... Jst wear d camou and pass thru a barrack or JTF outpost
... Dnt say i dnt warn you ooo

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2013
Ya'll are making noise. Nigeria is just corrupt and the a list class get away with things the average nigerian would be punished for. Have u seen iceprince, wizkid, davido, jesse jagz, and many other celebrities recently? They wear the nigerian camo to every major event in the country, even on a normal day. What does your so called "military men" do about it? They hail these people, collect money from them and they walk away freely. So please before telling me camo is a sin in nigeria, dont forget to mention that being an average nigerian is the bigger sin.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by quin9(f): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2013
adulthood: Ya'll are making noise. Nigeria is just corrupt and the a list class get away with things the average nigerian would be punished for. Have u seen iceprince, wizkid, davido, jesse jagz, and many other celebrities recently? They wear the nigerian camo to every major event in the country, even on a normal day. What does your so called "military men" do about it? The hail these people, collect money from them and they walk away freely. So please before telling me camo is a sin in nigeria, dont forget to mention that being an average nigerian is the bigger sin.
So when you already knw that,why did you bother to create a thread?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2013
The fact that people said its risky, i guess a part of me wanted what they said to be false cuz i really wanted to buy that camo. Anyway its nigeria, so? Lol
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 02, 2013
Lilema: They've harassed a lot of ignorant civilians. The last one i witness was a 50year old man, tho he wasn't beaten up. The soldier dude calmly asked him why he was putting on that and he said sorry and that was all. But for a young guy. Please don't try it. Na boxers you go wear go house.

Ballotelli wore it the other day, a full camouflage coat with hood from head to toe with matching trousers and his car was fully painted camouflage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More / My Favourite Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.