Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (16277 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHES: Is It Illegal For Civilians In Nigeria?! / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 11:29am On Feb 02, 2013
Nigeria should stop copying american stupidity, you started from prisoner pulling down trouser to pant level and you people called it SAGGING, then the next is to treat hairstyle like that of 5 yrs Madman and you called it DREADLOCK, now you people wearing soldier cloth called it CAMO.... Why not wear police uniform, una kuku don start t-shirt with police inscription on it, why not put on black one then you can risk your life to arm robbery
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2013
femmyb: Uniform na cloth na taylor sow am, nothing special.

Oga u don too show urself jooor, oya wear camo go hail soldiers for dem checkpoint nah, tell dem sey na ordinary cloth, sey u no ur right fa. Na for faceless blogosphere una dey get mouth dey yarn anyhow. soldier useless abi? Person wen don pledge to sacrifice him life for u useless ? Na God go judge u so.

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by segxyrema: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2013
Nigerians are very terrible,if u give them express they will turn it to expression.they can turn the use of camou to any form of crime
adulthood: So i want to buy a camouflage shorts, but people around tell me its very risky to wear camouflage since im not a military man. What are your thoughts please share
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ballol(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=quin9]I've said the one I knw,u can ask a millitary man or check a library for millitary constitution,they may go about it the wrong way,but atleast u'll knw ur right. [/quote
]
Is dia anything lik military constitution in 9ja?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by majekleo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
My story: I once had a camo short and wore it to Mami market in Abuja,my mission was to buy roasted fish and chips, as I got to the gate the military man on the check point asked for the gate fee and I pulled out my wallet to pay him, suddenly he sights the camoflague short and then goes the random questions, he asked if I was a slodier and I said no , then he asked why I wore the camo, I simply told him it belongs to my dad, and he asked what rank, trust me I hyped his rank, and he simply adviced I shldnt wear it next time, and that was it. I drove into their market and strolled freely at the glare of military men. Who knows wht wld have happend if I wasn't smart to give him that sweet lie.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by cheesome(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
no civilians dont get molested,they get pampered!
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by sunnyblaz: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
If you want soldiers to strip you naked in public then try it.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by emanobis(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Let's b realistic on dz issue. If i may ask-hw wil u feel 2 see ur younger broda wearing ur skul uniform in d house,or ur suit or even putting on ur shoes carelessly? Dz r stuffs wch u revere so much.
My fellow nairalanders,dis is d Military we r talking about n nt jst boy scouts. D military represents their country,u cnt jst disrespect dt uniform. D way u respect d national flag is hw their uniform shld b represented.
Dis is nt abt knowin ur right or ur left, plz plz n plz gv dem their respect n stay away frm trouble-even if ur father is in d military.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by bigfrancis21: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
majekleo: My story: I once had a camo short and wore it to Mami market in Abuja,my mission was to buy roasted fish and chips, as I got to the gate the military man on the check point asked for the gate fee and I pulled out my wallet to pay him, suddenly he sights the camoflague short and then goes the random questions, he asked if I was a slodier and I said no , then he asked why I wore the camo, I simply told him it belongs to my dad, and he asked what rank, trust me I hyped his rank, and he simply adviced I shldnt wear it next time, and that was it. I drove into their market and strolled freely at the glare of military men. Who knows wht wld have happend if I wasn't smart to give him that sweet lie.
I'm so loving this. Please what did you tell the man exactly? I'm interested because I got camo three-quarter shorts too and I wear them freely, just in case I get caught by 'em military dudes one day. A di ama uma onicha gbara obosi.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
If these dumb comments criticizin civilians wearin camo shorts are really from the nigerian youths, nigeria future aint gettin any beta soon and all hopes I have on this country are rapidly vanishing by the day.
Lots of thing I would love to say buh lots of u don't deserve my times. Some soldiers here claimin they went through a lot in training shld just bottle it up, last time I checked, admisson into armed forces was strictly voluntary (with lots of inside runs).
And to @fadelex claimin weda you can wear lawyer's wig or doctors overall was the dumbest post I've read on nairaland.
Why don't the police arrest ppl for wearin black trousers or lawyers "sueing" who wear wigs.
This kinda thinking of agreeing with some bunch of idiotic soldiers beating up civilians because of camo shorts aint gonna get us anywhere near progress soon.
I rest my case for now.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
licensed2k: If these dumb comments criticizin civilians wearin camo shorts are really from the nigerian youths, nigeria future aint gettin any beta soon and all hopes I have on this country are rapidly vanishing by the day.
Lots of thing I would love to say buh lots of u don't deserve my times. Some soldiers here claimin they went through a lot in training shld just bottle it up, last time I checked, admisson into armed forces was strictly voluntary (with lots of inside runs).
And to @fadelex claimin weda you can wear lawyer's wig or doctors overall was the dumbest post I've read on nairaland.
Why don't the police arrest ppl for wearin black trousers or lawyers "sueing" who wear wigs.
This kinda thinking of agreeing with some bunch of idiotic soldiers beating up civilians because of camo shorts aint gonna get us anywhere near progress soon.
I rest my case for now.
don't mind them.buy a camo wear it to a checkpoint or barrack and tell em that.

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
ISBLIAC:
don't mind them.buy a camo wear it to a checkpoint or barrack and tell em that.

I wouldn't say u belong to the stone age.... Of course, u are... Buh I wldnt say it
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
licensed2k:

I wouldn't say u belong to the stone age.... Of course, u are... Buh I wldnt say it
stone age for realand i'm on nairaland!!!....can't believe i'm using a stone to chat.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
ISBLIAC:
stone age for realand i'm on nairaland!!!....can't believe i'm using a stone to chat.

Exactly my point man! U see now? I bet u don't.
I was talkin abt evolution, we ought to be evolving with d rest of the world in terms of civilization coupled with the right mentality. We don't need to accept wrong deeds just because its the normal norms in the society.
Anybody could stand with the crowd, it takes a lotta courage to stand alone.
Peace out.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
licensed2k:

I was talkin abt evolution, we ought to be evolving with d rest of the world in terms of civilization coupled with the right mentality.
You've forgotten something.....we cant develop at the same time.

We don't need to accept wrong deeds just because its the normal norms in the society.
Its might be wrong beating you up but,if you wear that camo,i guess u saw the part that the man says its impersonation and its punishable under the law.That makes you a lawbreaker.And what do you expect a soldier to do when he sees a lawbreakerLetting him go is not an option i guess grin.

I love that quote....pls,whos quote is that...
And sometimes,standing alone could mean FOOLISHNESS.

Peace out.
ONE LOVE BRO grin
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
licensed2k:

I was talkin abt evolution, we ought to be evolving with d rest of the world in terms of civilization coupled with the right mentality.

You've forgotten something.....we cant develop at the same time.

We don't need to accept wrong deeds just because its the normal norms in the society.

Its might be wrong beating you up but,if you wear that camo,i guess u saw the part where the man says its impersonation and its punishable under the law.That makes you a lawbreaker.And what do you expect a soldier to do when he sees a lawbreakerLetting him go is not an option i guess grin.

I love that quote....pls,whos quote is that...
And sometimes,standing alone could mean FOOLISHNESS.

[/quote]Peace out.[/quote]
ONE LOVE BRO grin

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Fadelex(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2013
@licenced2k.... I've concluded wit ur posts dat u'r one of d few dat will stand against d injustice done in dis country, i love ur courage bt it would av been beta if u display such courage in barracks or checkpoints...
Did you go to skl @all?? Puttin up army camou is impersonation and impersonation means claimin d personality u'r nt.... I gat no tym discussin with pple of low intellect...
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2013
@Isbliaci really can't rmbr whose quote it is, at times tho it myt b foolishness as u rytly pointed out buh it says somethin abt u.... Dat u ar not lyk d rest.

@Fadelex u make me laugh buh guess wot, I got a quote 4u from Stephen Biko and it goes thus “The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.”
Enuf said.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Abbott(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
@Fadelex “The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.”
Enuf said.[/quote]

Lovely food-for-thot quote
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by garbigarba: 1:39am On Feb 26, 2013
So I can't wear my camouflage trouser in my country embarassed embarassed shet!!!! And that trouser cost gaan.

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by licensed2k(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2013
garbigarba: So I can't wear my camouflage trouser in my country embarassed embarassed shet!!!! And that trouser cost gaan.

Don't lose hope bro....its gna come in handy real soon....sooner than u ar xpectin....keep it well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More / My Favourite Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.