Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ (15934 Views)

Pictures From The 20th-Year Anniversary Of Celica Church Of Christ / Photos- Anointment of Celica Church Of Christ Founder's Successor / Anointed Prophet Emmanuel Adetunji Adeonigbagbe,Founder,Celica Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2013
ANOINTED PROPHET ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE
Celica Church of Christ was established through the injunction of the holy spirit on November 15th, 1992 at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria and was announced to the world via a press conference on that day .In an extra research on the name of the church, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), London programme on Africa made the world to understand that the word CELICA has origin in Hebrew ,Spanish and Greek
languages. Celica is among the galaxy of stars and it is
the brightest.It is the holiest of the holiest among the
Celestial bodies.Spiritually it is called the Most Glorious
Church of Christ from Heaven.The church can be distinguished by its chant of hosanna and the mode of dressing, a white garment with a blue cross at left hand side of the garment .The logo of the church is an eye ,a cross and bible. The church believes in the efficacy of prayers and guidance by the Holy Spirit in all its programmes.On October 28th, 1992 prophet Adeonigbagbe received three visitors spiritually and they (the four of them) went round the church auditorium seven times. These three visitors were Prophet Moses Orimolade Tunolase, Founder, Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder ,Christ Apostolic Church and Rev. Samuel Bilewu Oshoffa, Founder, Celestial Church of Christ all of blessed memory. After going round the church they told prophet Adeonigbagbe they had finished their assignment on earth that it was now his turn and they passed the spiritual baton to him. This was one of the confirmations that he was being sent on a mission by God to the world. The Lord told him his call is divine and that he should open his bible and read Isaiah chapters 60 and 61 for the foundation of his call. The Lord Jesus Christ told him that during the time of Rev. Oshoffa a song was sung for him “Jesu ti joba (2ce) bi aiye fe bi aiye ko, Jesu ti joba” translated as Jesus is Lord whether people want/acknowledge it or not,Jesus is Lord but that during his own time (Adeonigbagbe) this song will be sung “Kabiyesi, hosanna, eyin Jesu Kristi, Oba aiku, Egbe ga, Eyin Jesu o, Eyin Jesu Kristi, Oba aiku translated as His majesty,praise the Lord Jesus Christ,the king of eternal life,glorify him,praise him,the king of eternal life.

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Gboliwe: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2013
What are the meanings of both songs?
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2013
does Christianity believe or preach about ghosts?i am somewhat confused here
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by OmoAlata(f): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2013
I know both songs smiley
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by OmoAlata(f): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2013
onatisi: does Christianity believe or preach about ghosts?i am somewhat confused here

I don't know anything about this Celica church but in the Bible somewhere in Matthew, when Jesus went on top of Mount transfiguration to pray, Moses and Elijah appeared unto Him (both Moses and Elijah were dead at this time) wink

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Omo Alata:

I don't know anything about this Celica church but in the Bible somewhere in Matthew, when Jesus went on top of Mount transfiguration to pray, Moses and Elijah appeared unto Him (both Moses and Elijah were dead at this time) wink
ok , no problem then , just asking
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Delafruita(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2013
christianity has made people absolutely craazzzzyyy.whats the meaning of all this bullcrap?why couldnt it be dead prophets from madagascar or somalia that appeared to the nutcase pastor?why couldnt it be igbo pastors or fulani pastors?you guys are sick
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2013
Delafruita: christianity has made people absolutely craazzzzyyy.whats the meaning of all this bullcrap?why couldnt it be dead prophets from madagascar or somalia that appeared to the nutcase pastor?why couldnt it be igbo pastors or fulani pastors?you guys are sick
guy just take it easy , once u are not a member of the church i don't think there is any reason to be angry about what the man said , afterall guru said he is God . so if you have any questions just ask , i was confused and i am still confused about this vision because the bible doesn't preach ghosts or things like that but if this is what the man says and some ppl believe it then it is their choice
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by enilove(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
Celestial doctrine is copletely diffrent from that of CAC.
Propphet Ayo Babalola did not allow his members to marry more than one wife,and he himself did not marry mote than one wife.Oshofa on the other hand ,had about 30 wives b4 his death and laid a foundation where the members can marry more than one wife .CAC members dont use candle for prayers and not a white garment church.
A menstruating woman can enter CAC church ,RCCG,MFM,CHRIST EMBASSY,TREM etc and worship not so in Celestial white garment church.
God did not tell Prophet Ayo Baba to be going bare footed while Oshofa and members, when in their garment go bare footed.
The death of Oshofa does shows that God was not with him. He had a fatal car accident and gave the ghost about 9 days later .He left without having knowledge of his death. No devine message of who should lead after his death was given, and 1yr later they have started going to court on who should be the next leader.Where the true spirit of God is ,he would have informed them who the leader should be.
Prophet Ayo Babalola told his members 3years b4 his death even d day he was to die ,that he was departing from them. And gave the leadership of the church to someone and the church is still growing even after 55 years of his death.The same thing with the founder of Redeem Christian Church of God,he knew 5 years b4 his death and gave the leadership to Pastor Adeboye before meeting the Lord Jesus in heaven.God is a master planer,He does not start what He can not finish.Joshua took over from Moses,Elisha from Elijah etc.

I doubt this vision.Celestial and celica are the same.
But one thing is certain ,every tree that God has not planted shall be uprooted.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
I read with great interest the comments passed by some people about the church .I do not want to join issues or respond to the comments but i want to clarify the confusion in Onatisi,Gboliwe and Omo Alata’s mind. I also saw that Delafruita and Enilove had already passed judgment without having first information about the church and its activitiies.It is a case of misconceptions or bad experiences with other white garment churches .One bad experience with a particular church or parish does not mean u will use it to judge the whole church or other churches.
Firstly, i want to say the establishment of Celica Church of Christ is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ. the founder of the 3 preceding denominations were truly commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness, they were the Anointed Prophets of their generation. They are resting in the bosom of their Lord and are still working in their various churches to this day. That is why there are still signs and wonders when their members call on the God of Orimolade,Babalola and Oshoffa to this this day. To buttress this read Mark 9 vs 1-12,Matt 17 vs 1=13”after 6 days Jesus took Peter, James and John to a high mountain where they were alone. there he was transfigured before them, his clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them and there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus. as they were coming down he gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until he was raised from the dead.”Also read Matt 22 vs 23-33 when the Sadducees came to test our Lord Jesus Christ with questions about marriage at the resurrection.”Jesus replied ‘u are in error because you don’t know the scriptures or the power of God, at the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage, they will be like angels in heaven but about the resurrection of the dead have you not read what God said to u, i am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. he is not the God of the dead but of the living.
Therefore the 3 founders are not dead spiritually but still living and working spiritually in their various denominations. that is why they are able to appear to prophet Adeonigbagbe and gave him the baton to continue the mandate which our Lord Jesus Christ sent them to do in the world. Prophet Adeonigbagbe’s mandate can be found in in Isaiah 60 and 61 quoting chapter 61 vs 1’the spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor, he has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners”
To answer Delfriuta and Enilove”Matt 7 vs 1-2 “Do not judge or you too will be judged. for in the same way u judge others, you will be judged and with the same measure you use, it will be measured to you and Psalm 105 vs 15”Do not touch my Anointed ones, do my prophets no harm.“ our Lord Jesus Christ said in Matt 5 vs 17”Do not think i have come to abolish the laws or the prophets; i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them and look at what our Lord Jesus Christ did in Luke 5 vs 12-14’’ A man with leprosy fell at his feet and said Lord, if u are willing u can make me clean ”Jesus healed him and ordered him ‘go and show yourself to the priest and offer sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing as a testimony to them”.
Also about separating the New Testament from the Old Testament, it is wrong becauss the bible will not be complete without the whole 66 books .The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ was predicted from the time of Moses, Isaiah ,Amos ,Ezekiel, Daniel to mention a few.
Check Isaiah chapters 7,9,11,42,49,55 for confirmation, our Lord Jesus Christ quoted all he said from the Old Testament. Check Deuteronomy 8 vs 3 and Matthew 4 vs 4, 7, 10. What he simply did was to explain and simplify the Old Testament for us. He sumed up all the 10 commandments into 2: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbour like yourself, Mark 12 vs 29-31. Check if all this quotes are not Deuteronomy chapters 6 vs 1-12, 10 vs 12-22, 11 vs 1-15.Therefore the New Testament is hidden in the Old Testament while the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament.
Also on speaking of tongues in white garment churches the spirit enables us to speak the languages of different Countries (Aramaic,Hebrew,Latin,Arabic) when in spirit without learning it formally. The citizens of these countries will understand what we say. God has also given us the grace to be able to interpret the spiritual languages into English or our native languages. To buttress this, Acts 2 vs 4-6”All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the spirit enabled them, staying in Jerusalem were God fearing Jews from every nation under heaven; when they heard this sound they were surprised because each one heard the apostles speaking in his own language”
Altars in white garment churches are replicas of what is in heaven, i quote from Hebrew 8 vs 5-6”They serve at a santuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. That is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle; see to it that u make everything according to the pattern shown u on the mountain”. Also let me correct this misconception we (Celica Church of Christ) do not use animal blood for sanctification. Our Lord Jesus Christ has sanctified his altar and his church with his blood however we do sanctify with water and perfume. We must come before the Lord in purity both in mind and physically.It is the spirit of God which lives in the altar. We believe in the trinity thus we pray like this in Celica Church of Christ”to God the Father,to God the son ,to God the Holy Spirit,the God of Adetunji Adeonigbagbe is our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned him for the spiritual assignment. The secrets of God are revealed to his servants; his prophets: Matt 13 vs 11”Jesus replied to his apostles “the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to u”. Apostle Paul was blind for 3 days when he was persecuting the apostles: he was being shown heaven and the works of our Lord Jesus Christ for the 3 days. Acts 9 vs 1-22”As he neared Damascus suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; he fell to the ground and heard a voice”Saul;,Saul,Why do you persecute me? Who are you, Lord? Saul asked.
I am Jesus whom you are persecuting; Saul got up from the ground he could see nothing,for three days he was blind and did not eat or drink anything”
Enilove was talking about divisions in Celestial Church of Christ and he was making careless utterances. Do you know what transpired in the church? I don’t know if you were a former member of Celestial or a member of the Christ Apostolic Church and Cherubim and Seraphim Church has divisions in their ranks. You were right in saying there ought to be a successor. The founder of Celestial Church of Christ Rev. S.B.J Oshoffa had said it repeatedly that the Holy Spirit would choose the next pastor. That succession to the seat of the pastor was not by rank or relationship, that the occupier of the seat could be from anywhere within the ranks in the church but papa Oshoffa died in 1985 without anointing or choosing his successor as revealed to him by God. Afterwards the Celestial Church was thrown into crisis where different factions emerged. Before the demise of the founder of the Celestial Church, Pastor Oshoffa, the Lord had continually shown Prophet Adeonigbagbe in a vision, a golden cup which was full of dirt inside and outside.
The Lord told him to wash the cup, as he washed the cup, it continually became more dirty then the Lord told him that if he was not allowed to wash the cup, he should ask for a new cup but he declined repeatedly. Adeonigbagbe loved papa Oshoffa and the Celestial Church so much but more importantly he had no ambition to establish a church.
It is the lieutenants left behind by the 3 patriarchs that should be asked how they allowed divisions to happen within the church. I believe they did not strictly act on the instructions of the holy spirit(particularly in Celestial Church of Christ).It is not for you to judge anyone or cast aspersions on any church as i earlier said. Romans 14 vs 12”so then each of us will give an account of himself to God”
On Judgement day prophet Orimolade will stand and each Baba Aladura,Apostle,leader and worshipper under cherubim and seraphim church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Apostle Babalola will stand and each pastor, evangelist, elder and worshipper under Christ Apostolic Church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Oshoffa will stand and each Evangelist, Shepherd, prophet, elder and worshipper under Celestial Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Adeonigbagbe will stand and each Bishop, Iriju, Apostle, Prophet, elder and worshipper under Celica Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Josiah Akindayomi will stand and Pastor Adeboye, each pastor, elder and worshipper under Redeemed Christian Church of God will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder. It will be like that for every church originated from our Lord Jesus Christ. Are you surprised by this revelation?
Amos 3:7 whatever the Lord plans to do, he tells his servants the prophets”.
OPPOSITION TOWARDS CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST
At the inception of the church several elements raised so much opposition they said at several periods that the church will not last for 3 months,1 year,3 years and 7 years before folding up. Prophet Adeonigbagbe answered with the words of Gamaliel in Acts 5 vs 34-39”For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail; but if it is from God you will not be able to stop them; you will only find yourself fighting against God; however we boldly say we must obey God rather than men” since the establishment of the church is divine.
Prophet Adeonigbagbe is also strengthened by the words of our Lord Jesus Christ who called him,from the book of John 16 vs 33”in this world you will have trouble; but take heart ! I have overcome the world! And also from the book of Psalms 62 vs 1-2”My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him; he alone is my rock and salvation; he is my fortress, i will never be shaken”.

Some Biblical References
1 .People in Garment of Glory 1saiah 52.1, rev 3:5, rev 7:9
2. Celica logo: an eye Rev 5:6, the bible Joshua 1:8 , the cross Luke 14:27
3. Hosanna means save me now but used as exclamation of praise for our Lord Jesus Christ Matt 21:9, Mark 11:9, John 12:13
4. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of Host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
5. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev1:4, Rev4:9-10, Matt 5:24
6. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
7. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah 4:2
8. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
9. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
10 use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
11 Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
12 Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
13 Washing of feet John 13:5-13
14. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
15. No corpse in the church Ex 43:7-9
16 Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3,7
17 Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-8
18 Jsp: Jesus is power
19 Celica means Most Glorious in Hebrew or holiest among the holiest according to a research by BBC International Biblical Reference page 1612
These are biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However in Celica church of Christ we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.
DIVISIONS IN CHRISTENDOM
Many people have negative opinions and misconceptions about white garment churches. .It is not their fault but as a result of some negative actions by some people within the fold. You must understand that even among the Lord’s disciples there was a Judas. There are some Judases among the fold and it cuts across Christendom from orthodox, pentescostal, gospel to spiritual churches. Spiritual churches are more pronounced because we have a uniform, our garments of glory. let us not stain our garments of glory “with palm oil”.It is up to the youths in the spiritual churches, we must begin a massive re-orientation, reformation and revitalization in our various denominations. Let us imbibe the values of the founding fathers, zeal for the Lord, selfless service, love for humanity ,fairness ,tolerance, dedication, obedience to God’s directives, discipline, truthfulness and sincerity, honour and most importantly showing the way of salvation which is our Lord Jesus Christ.
The kingdom of Satan causes divisions, fights, disagreement and misunderstanding. That is its work, it is normal therefore that Satan is waging war against Christendom. Christendom should be united against the kingdom of Satan instead we are having differences. Let us not discriminate, our Lord Jesus Christ is the same so no matter which side he shows u. What he only wants is for us to serve him and he wants to draw people to himself that is why he descended different types of churches .If u don’t worship in one, u will worship in another, just serve the Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.
John 10 vs. 1-6 “ There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold, I must bring them too: they will listen to my voice and they will become one flock with one shepherd” ( all churches who serve our Lord Jesus Christ truthfully and faithfully). God himself will expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called, who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls. The time is at hand and there will be great surprise across Christendom when secrets are exposed.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Joagbaje(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2013
the word CELICA has its origin in Hebrew language which translated means Most Glorious. Hence the name of the church is translated as the Most Glorious Church of Christ from Heaven.

The hebrew WORD for GLORIUOS in heberew is ADAR,TIPARA and KABOD to my understandung . What's the proof that celiac is Hebrew word .? Can we have a reference..

I believe he chose the name just to sound like celestial where he pulled out from to retain CCC . Celiac is not a heberew word.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
To get Celica settled on its feet God asked prophet Adeonigbagbe to seal the altar for 3 months and that all members,he inclusive, must revert back to the ordinary sutanah. At the end of this period in one of the visions, a dove which spiritually signifies love, purity, peace and humility brought two leaves, one dried and one fresh, on the fresh leaf, it was written “Celica Church of Christ, the most glorious Church of Christ from Heaven.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
enilove: Celestial doctrine is copletely diffrent from that of CAC.
Propphet Ayo Babalola did not allow his members to marry more than one wife,and he himself did not marry mote than one wife.Oshofa on the other hand ,had about 30 wives b4 his death and laid a foundation where the members can marry more than one wife .CAC members dont use candle for prayers and not a white garment church.
A menstruating woman can enter CAC church ,RCCG,MFM,CHRIST EMBASSY,TREM etc and worship not so in Celestial white garment church.
God did not tell Prophet Ayo Baba to be going bare footed while Oshofa and members, when in their garment go bare footed.
The death of Oshofa does shows that God was not with him. He had a fatal car accident and gave the ghost about 9 days later .He left without having knowledge of his death. No devine message of who should lead after his death was given, and 1yr later they have started going to court on who should be the next leader.Where the true spirit of God is ,he would have informed them who the leader should be.
Prophet Ayo Babalola told his members 3years b4 his death even d day he was to die ,that he was departing from them. And gave the leadership of the church to someone and the church is still growing even after 55 years of his death.The same thing with the founder of Redeem Christian Church of God,he knew 5 years b4 his death and gave the leadership to Pastor Adeboye before meeting the Lord Jesus in heaven.God is a master planer,He does not start what He can not finish.Joshua took over from Moses,Elisha from Elijah etc.I doubt this vision.Celestial and celica are the same.
But one thing is certain ,every tree that God has not planted shall be uprooted.

Enilove was talking about divisions in Celestial Church of Christ and he was making careless utterances. Do you know what transpired in the church? I don’t know if you were a former member of Celestial or a member of the Christ Apostolic Church and Cherubim and Seraphim Church has divisions in their ranks. You were right in saying there ought to be a successor. The founder of Celestial Church of Christ Rev. S.B.J Oshoffa had said it repeatedly that the Holy Spirit would choose the next pastor. That succession to the seat of the pastor was not by rank or relationship, that the occupier of the seat could be from anywhere within the ranks in the church but papa Oshoffa died in 1985 without anointing or choosing his successor as revealed to him by God. Afterwards the Celestial Church was thrown into crisis where different factions emerged. It is the lieutenants left behind by the 3 patriarchs that should be asked how they allowed divisions to happen within the church. I believe they did not strictly act on the instructions of the holy spirit(particularly in Celestial Church of Christ).It is not for you to judge anyone or cast aspersions on any church as i earlier said. Romans 14 vs 12”so then each of us will give an account of himself to God”
On Judgement day prophet Orimolade will stand and each Baba Aladura,Apostle,leader and worshipper under cherubim and seraphim church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Apostle Babalola will stand and each pastor, evangelist, elder and worshipper under Christ Apostolic Church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Oshoffa will stand and each Evangelist, Shepherd, prophet, elder and worshipper under Celestial Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Adeonigbagbe will stand and each Bishop, Iriju, Apostle, Prophet, elder and worshipper under Celica Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Josiah Akindayomi will stand and Pastor Adeboye, each pastor, elder and worshipper under Redeemed Christian Church of God will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder. It will be like that for every church originated from our Lord Jesus Christ. Please always watch the words you utter out especially when talking about genuine prophets of God.You are not the one who chose and called them so you cannot judge their actions.They will give account of their stewardship to our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned them.

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
onatisi: does Christianity believe or preach about ghosts?i am somewhat confused here

I read with great interest the comments passed by some people about the church .I do not want to join issues or respond to the comments but i want to clarify the confusion in Onatisi,Gboliwe and Omo Alata’s mind. I also saw that Delafruita and Enilove had already passed judgment without having first information about the church and its activitiies.It is a case of misconceptions or bad experiences with other white garment churches .One bad experience with a particular church or parish does not mean u will use it to judge the whole church or other churches.
Firstly, i want to say the establishment of Celica Church of Christ is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ. the founder of the 3 preceding denominations were truly commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness, they were the Anointed Prophets of their generation. They are resting in the bosom of their Lord and are still working in their various churches to this day. That is why there are still signs and wonders when their members call on the God of Orimolade,Babalola and Oshoffa to this this day. To buttress this read Mark 9 vs 1-12,Matt 17 vs 1=13”after 6 days Jesus took Peter, James and John to a high mountain where they were alone. there he was transfigured before them, his clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them and there appeared before them Elijah and Moses, who were talking with Jesus. as they were coming down he gave them orders not to tell anyone what they had seen until he was raised from the dead.”Also read Matt 22 vs 23-33 when the Sadducees came to test our Lord Jesus Christ with questions about marriage at the resurrection.”Jesus replied ‘u are in error because you don’t know the scriptures or the power of God, at the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage, they will be like angels in heaven but about the resurrection of the dead have you not read what God said to u, i am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. he is not the God of the dead but of the living.
Therefore the 3 founders are not dead spiritually but still living and working spiritually in their various denominations. that is why they are able to appear to prophet Adeonigbagbe and gave him the baton to continue the mandate which our Lord Jesus Christ sent them to do in the world. Prophet Adeonigbagbe’s mandate can be found in in Isaiah 60 and 61 quoting chapter 61 vs 1’the spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor, he has sent me to bind up the broken hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners”
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
onatisi:
guy just take it easy , once u are not a member of the church i don't think there is any reason to be angry about what the man said , afterall guru said he is God . so if you have any questions just ask , i was confused and i am still confused about this vision because the bible doesn't preach ghosts or things like that but if this is what the man says and some ppl believe it then it is their choice

At the inception of the church several elements raised so much opposition they said at several periods that the church will not last for 3 months,1 year,3 years and 7 years before folding up. Prophet Adeonigbagbe answered with the words of Gamaliel in Acts 5 vs 34-39”For our purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail; But if it is from God you will not be able to stop us; you will only find yourself fighting against God; however we boldly say we must obey God rather than men” since the establishment of the church is divine. Prophet Adeonigbagbe is also strengthened by the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ who called him in The book of John 16 vs 33”In this world you will have trouble; But take heart ! I have overcome the world! and also from the book of psalms 62 vs 1-2”My soul finds rest in God alone;my salvation comes from him;he alone is my rock and salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken”. It is 21 years now in the Lord's vineyard.
Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna!

Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
They are all the inventions of MAN, God has nothing to do with this spectacle.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
Delafruita: christianity has made people absolutely craazzzzyyy.whats the meaning of all this bullcrap?why couldnt it be dead prophets from madagascar or somalia that appeared to the nutcase pastor?why couldnt it be igbo pastors or fulani pastors?you guys are sick

I read with great interest the comments passed by some people about the church.I also saw that Delafruita and Enilove had already passed judgment without having first information about the church and its activities.It is a case of misconceptions or bad experiences with other white garment churches .One bad experience with a particular church or parish does not mean u will use it to judge the whole church or other churches.

At the inception of the church several elements raised so much opposition they said at several periods that the church will not last for 3 months,1 year,3 years and 7 years before folding up. Prophet Adeonigbagbe answered with the words of Gamaliel in Acts 5 vs 34-39”For if our purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail; But if it is from God you will not be able to stop us; you will only find yourself fighting against God; however we boldly say we must obey God rather than men” since the establishment of the church is divine. Prophet Adeonigbagbe is also strengthened by the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ who called him in The book of John 16 vs 33”In this world you will have trouble; But take heart ! I have overcome the world! and also from the book of psalms 62 vs 1-2”My soul finds rest in God alone;my salvation comes from him;he alone is my rock and salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken”. Please always watch the words you utter out especially when talking about genuine prophets of God.You are not the one who chose and called them so you cannot judge their actions.They will give account of their stewardship to our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned them.

Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna!
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
Joagbaje:

The hebrew WORD for GLORIUOS in heberew is ADAR,TIPARA and KABOD to my understandung . What's the proof that celiac is Hebrew word .? Can we have a reference..

I believe he chose the name just to sound like celestial where he pulled out from to retain CCC . Celiac is not a heberew word.

To get Celica settled on its feet God asked prophet Adeonigbagbe to seal the altar for 3 months and that all members,he inclusive, must revert back to the ordinary sutanah. At the end of this period in one of the visions, a dove which spiritually signifies love, purity, peace and humility brought two leaves, one dried and one fresh, on the fresh leaf, it was written “Celica Church of Christ, the most glorious Church of Christ from Heaven.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
this is real real real cool wink
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Joagbaje(m): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2013
Kunlecelica:
, on the fresh leaf, it was written “Celica Church of Christ, the most glorious Church of Christ from Heaven.

But it's not heberew language
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
i think this thread will be a very interesting one
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by justaqad(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
smh
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Gboliwe: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi: this is real real real cool wink
What is real cool? Please do not tell me you read all those capital lettered epistle.
Why can't people learn to write online? I have to hurt my eyes first before I read.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2013
Gboliwe:
What is real cool? Please do not tell me you read all those capital lettered epistle.
Why can't people learn to write online? I have to hurt my eyes first before I read.
my brother why are u bothering urself ,this is a matter of choice ,it is either you take it or you leave it.although i am still not convinced about the whole thing but they are not forcing me to believe them or come to their church so i have no problem with them.i love white garment churches but i must confess this celica church story is confusing .anyway like i said earlier this is real real coool
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Enigma(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2013
One my nna from Eastside like that been dey try impress one chikito so. Na im e come tell the girl: "you see that Toyota Cecilia parked over there, na me get am." The girl looked around and said, "oh you mean the Celica!". Na im my bros reply am one time: "You know the name, I get the car - you see am so?" smiley
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Gboliwe: 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
onatisi:
my brother why are u bothering urself ,this is a matter of choice ,it is either you take it or you leave it.although i am still not convinced about the whole thing but they are not forcing me to believe them or come to their church so i have no problem with them.i love white garment churches but i must confess this celica church story is confusing .anyway like i said earlier this is real real coool
I haven't asked you not to believe or to believe. I said you or him should translate or write in a user friendly way so people like me who don't like shouts especially on the internet would be able to read and understand. By the way, my only reason for being here is the song translation. Please translate that song and do it in a mild font approach.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Gboliwe: I haven't asked you not to believe or to believe. I said you or him should translate or write in a user friendly way so people like me who don't like shouts especially on the internet would be able to read and understand. By the way, my only reason for being here is the song translation. Please translate that song and do it in a mild font approach.
i am not a member of celica but which song are u refering to pls
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Gboliwe: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kunlecelica: ANOINTED PROPHET ADETUNJI ADEONIGBAGBE
Celica Church of Christ was established through the injunction of the holy spirit on November 15th, 1992 at Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria and was announced to the world via a press conference on that day .In an extra research on the name of the church, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), London programme on Africa made the world to understand that the word CELICA has its origin in Hebrew language which translated means Most Glorious. Hence the name of the church is translated as the Most Glorious Church of Christ from Heaven. The church can be distinguished by its chant of hosanna and the mode of dressing, a white garment with a blue cross at left hand side of the garment .The logo of the church is an eye ,a cross and bible. The church believes in the efficacy of prayers and guidance by the Holy Spirit in all its programmes.On October 28th, 1992 prophet Adeonigbagbe received three visitors spiritually and they (the four of them) went round the church auditorium seven times. These three visitors were Prophet Moses Orimolade Tunolase, Founder, Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder ,Christ Apostolic Church and Rev. Samuel Bilewu Oshoffa, Founder, Celestial Church of Christ all of blessed memory. After going round the church they told prophet Adeonigbagbe they had finished their assignment on earth that it was now his turn and they passed the spiritual baton to him. This was one of the confirmations that he was being sent on a mission by God to the world. The Lord told him his call is divine and that he should open his bible and read Isaiah chapters 60 and 61 for the foundation of his call. The Lord Jesus Christ told him that during the time of Rev. Oshoffa a song was sung for him “Jesu ti joba (2ce) bi aiye fe bi aiye ko, Jesu ti joba” translated as Jesus is Lord whether people want/acknowledge it or not,Jesus is Lord but that during his own time (Adeonigbagbe) this song will be sung “Kabiyesi, hosanna, eyin Jesu Kristi, Oba aiku, Egbe ga, Eyin Jesu o, Eyin Jesu Kristi, Oba aiku translated as His majesty,praise the Lord Jesus Christ,the king of eternal life,glorify him,praise him,the king of eternal life.
Just now did I notice that the OP already modified by including the translation of the bolded part.
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by OmoAlata(f): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kunlecelica:

I READ WITH GREAT INTEREST THE COMMENTS PASSED BY SOME PEOPLE ABOUT THE CHURCH.

Netiquette please. It's bladdie rude to type in CAPITALS on the internet - you don't need to SHOUT lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2013
enilove: Celestial doctrine is copletely diffrent from that of CAC.
Prophet Ayo Babalola told his members 3years b4 his death even d day he was to die ,that he was departing from them. And gave the leadership of the church to someone and the church is still growing even after 55 years of his death.The same thing with the founder of Redeem Christian Church of God,he knew 5 years b4 his death and gave the leadership to Pastor Adeboye before meeting the Lord Jesus in heaven.God is a master planer,He does not start what He can not finish.Joshua took over from Moses,Elisha from Elijah etc.
I doubt this vision.Celestial and celica are the same.

We should be careful when talking about Anointed Prophets of God, they are God’s mouthpiece. Quoting Numbers 12 vs 1-9 “Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses becos of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. This is one of the cursed nations and whom God told told the Isrealites not to intermarry with.
At once the Lord said to the 3 of them, come out to the tent of meeting, listen to my words: when a prophet of the Lord is among u, I reveal myself to him in visions, I reveal myself in dreams: but this is not true of my servant Moses, he is faithful in all my house, with him I speak in clearly and not in riddles: he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were u not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
The anger of the Lord burned against them and he left them: when the cloud lifted above the tent, there stood Miriam leprous like snow” You cannot fathom how God works, Isa 55 vs 8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts nor your ways my ways says the Lord, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than my ways and my thoughts higher than my thoughts”
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by Kunlecelica(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2013
frosbel: They are all the inventions of MAN, God has nothing to do with this spectacle.

Altars in white garment churches are replicas of what is in heaven, i quote from Hebrew 8 vs 5-6”They serve at a santuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. That is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle; see to it that u make everything according to the pattern shown u on the mountain”. Also let me correct this misconception we (Celica Church of Christ) do not use animal blood for sanctification. Our Lord Jesus Christ has sanctified his altar and his church with his blood however we do sanctify with water and perfume. We must come before the Lord in purity both in mind and physically.It is the spirit of God which lives in the altar. We believe in the trinity thus we pray like this in Celica Church of Christ”to God the Father,to God the son ,to God the Holy Spirit,the God of Adetunji Adeonigbagbe is our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned him for the spiritual assignment. The secrets of God are revealed to his servants; his prophets: Matt 13 vs 11”Jesus replied to his apostles “the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to u”. Apostle Paul was blind for 3 days when he was persecuting the apostles: he was being shown heaven and the works of our Lord Jesus Christ for the 3 days. Acts 9 vs 1-22”
Re: PHOTOS- Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ by OShepherd: 5:45am On May 11, 2019
Kunlecelica:
To answer Delfriuta and Enilove”Matt 7 vs 1-2 “Do not judge or you too will be judged. for in the same way u judge others, you will be judged and with the same measure you use, it will be measured to you and Psalm 105 vs 15”Do not touch my Anointed ones, do my prophets no harm.“ our Lord Jesus Christ said in Matt 5 vs 17”Do not think i have come to abolish the laws or the prophets; i have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them and look at what our Lord Jesus Christ did in Luke 5 vs 12-14’’ A man with leprosy fell at his feet and said Lord, if u are willing u can make me clean ”Jesus healed him and ordered him ‘go and show yourself to the priest and offer sacrifices that Moses commanded for your cleansing as a testimony to them”.
Also about separating the New Testament from the Old Testament, it is wrong becauss the bible will not be complete without the whole 66 books .The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ was predicted from the time of Moses, Isaiah ,Amos ,Ezekiel, Daniel to mention a few.
Check Isaiah chapters 7,9,11,42,49,55 for confirmation, our Lord Jesus Christ quoted all he said from the Old Testament. Check Deuteronomy 8 vs 3 and Matthew 4 vs 4, 7, 10. What he simply did was to explain and simplify the Old Testament for us. He sumed up all the 10 commandments into 2: Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbour like yourself, Mark 12 vs 29-31. Check if all this quotes are not Deuteronomy chapters 6 vs 1-12, 10 vs 12-22, 11 vs 1-15.Therefore the New Testament is hidden in the Old Testament while the Old Testament is revealed in the New Testament.
Also on speaking of tongues in white garment churches the spirit enables us to speak the languages of different Countries (Aramaic,Hebrew,Latin,Arabic) when in spirit without learning it formally. The citizens of these countries will understand what we say. God has also given us the grace to be able to interpret the spiritual languages into English or our native languages. To buttress this, Acts 2 vs 4-6”All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the spirit enabled them, staying in Jerusalem were God fearing Jews from every nation under heaven; when they heard this sound they were surprised because each one heard the apostles speaking in his own language”
Altars in white garment churches are replicas of what is in heaven, i quote from Hebrew 8 vs 5-6”They serve at a santuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. That is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle; see to it that u make everything according to the pattern shown u on the mountain”. Also let me correct this misconception we (Celica Church of Christ) do not use animal blood for sanctification. Our Lord Jesus Christ has sanctified his altar and his church with his blood however we do sanctify with water and perfume. We must come before the Lord in purity both in mind and physically.It is the spirit of God which lives in the altar. We believe in the trinity thus we pray like this in Celica Church of Christ”to God the Father,to God the son ,to God the Holy Spirit,the God of Adetunji Adeonigbagbe is our Lord Jesus Christ who commissioned him for the spiritual assignment. The secrets of God are revealed to his servants; his prophets: Matt 13 vs 11”Jesus replied to his apostles “the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to u”. Apostle Paul was blind for 3 days when he was persecuting the apostles: he was being shown heaven and the works of our Lord Jesus Christ for the 3 days. Acts 9 vs 1-22”As he neared Damascus suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him; he fell to the ground and heard a voice”Saul;,Saul,Why do you persecute me? Who are you, Lord? Saul asked.
I am Jesus whom you are persecuting; Saul got up from the ground he could see nothing,for three days he was blind and did not eat or drink anything”
Enilove was talking about divisions in Celestial Church of Christ and he was making careless utterances. Do you know what transpired in the church? I don’t know if you were a former member of Celestial or a member of the Christ Apostolic Church and Cherubim and Seraphim Church has divisions in their ranks. You were right in saying there ought to be a successor. The founder of Celestial Church of Christ Rev. S.B.J Oshoffa had said it repeatedly that the Holy Spirit would choose the next pastor. That succession to the seat of the pastor was not by rank or relationship, that the occupier of the seat could be from anywhere within the ranks in the church but papa Oshoffa died in 1985 without anointing or choosing his successor as revealed to him by God. Afterwards the Celestial Church was thrown into crisis where different factions emerged. Before the demise of the founder of the Celestial Church, Pastor Oshoffa, the Lord had continually shown Prophet Adeonigbagbe in a vision, a golden cup which was full of dirt inside and outside.
The Lord told him to wash the cup, as he washed the cup, it continually became more dirty then the Lord told him that if he was not allowed to wash the cup, he should ask for a new cup but he declined repeatedly. Adeonigbagbe loved papa Oshoffa and the Celestial Church so much but more importantly he had no ambition to establish a church.
It is the lieutenants left behind by the 3 patriarchs that should be asked how they allowed divisions to happen within the church. I believe they did not strictly act on the instructions of the holy spirit(particularly in Celestial Church of Christ).It is not for you to judge anyone or cast aspersions on any church as i earlier said. Romans 14 vs 12”so then each of us will give an account of himself to God”
On Judgement day prophet Orimolade will stand and each Baba Aladura,Apostle,leader and worshipper under cherubim and seraphim church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Apostle Babalola will stand and each pastor, evangelist, elder and worshipper under Christ Apostolic Church will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Oshoffa will stand and each Evangelist, Shepherd, prophet, elder and worshipper under Celestial Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Adeonigbagbe will stand and each Bishop, Iriju, Apostle, Prophet, elder and worshipper under Celica Church of Christ will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder, Prophet Josiah Akindayomi will stand and Pastor Adeboye, each pastor, elder and worshipper under Redeemed Christian Church of God will give account of their stewardship whether they followed the tenets and doctrines laid down by Jesus Christ for the founder. It will be like that for every church originated from our Lord Jesus Christ. Are you surprised by this revelation?
Amos 3:7 whatever the Lord plans to do, he tells his servants the prophets”.
OPPOSITION TOWARDS CELICA CHURCH OF CHRIST
At the inception of the church several elements raised so much opposition they said at several periods that the church will not last for 3 months,1 year,3 years and 7 years before folding up. Prophet Adeonigbagbe answered with the words of Gamaliel in Acts 5 vs 34-39”For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail; but if it is from God you will not be able to stop them; you will only find yourself fighting against God; however we boldly say we must obey God rather than men” since the establishment of the church is divine.
Prophet Adeonigbagbe is also strengthened by the words of our Lord Jesus Christ who called him,from the book of John 16 vs 33”in this world you will have trouble; but take heart ! I have overcome the world! And also from the book of Psalms 62 vs 1-2”My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him; he alone is my rock and salvation; he is my fortress, i will never be shaken”.

Some Biblical References
1 .People in Garment of Glory 1saiah 52.1, rev 3:5, rev 7:9
2. Celica logo: an eye Rev 5:6, the bible Joshua 1:8 , the cross Luke 14:27
3. Hosanna means save me now but used as exclamation of praise for our Lord Jesus Christ Matt 21:9, Mark 11:9, John 12:13
4. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of Host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
5. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev1:4, Rev4:9-10, Matt 5:24
6. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
7. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah 4:2
8. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
9. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
10 use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
11 Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
12 Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
13 Washing of feet John 13:5-13
14. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
15. No corpse in the church Ex 43:7-9
16 Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3,7
17 Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-8
18 Jsp: Jesus is power
19 Celica means Most Glorious in Hebrew or holiest among the holiest according to a research by BBC International Biblical Reference page 1612
These are biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However in Celica church of Christ we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.
DIVISIONS IN CHRISTENDOM
Many people have negative opinions and misconceptions about white garment churches. .It is not their fault but as a result of some negative actions by some people within the fold. You must understand that even among the Lord’s disciples there was a Judas. There are some Judases among the fold and it cuts across Christendom from orthodox, pentescostal, gospel to spiritual churches. Spiritual churches are more pronounced because we have a uniform, our garments of glory. let us not stain our garments of glory “with palm oil”.It is up to the youths in the spiritual churches, we must begin a massive re-orientation, reformation and revitalization in our various denominations. Let us imbibe the values of the founding fathers, zeal for the Lord, selfless service, love for humanity ,fairness ,tolerance, dedication, obedience to God’s directives, discipline, truthfulness and sincerity, honour and most importantly showing the way of salvation which is our Lord Jesus Christ.
The kingdom of Satan causes divisions, fights, disagreement and misunderstanding. That is its work, it is normal therefore that Satan is waging war against Christendom. Christendom should be united against the kingdom of Satan instead we are having differences. Let us not discriminate, our Lord Jesus Christ is the same so no matter which side he shows u. What he only wants is for us to serve him and he wants to draw people to himself that is why he descended different types of churches .If u don’t worship in one, u will worship in another, just serve the Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.
John 10 vs. 1-6 “ There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold, I must bring them too: they will listen to my voice and they will become one flock with one shepherd” ( all churches who serve our Lord Jesus Christ truthfully and faithfully). God himself will expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called, who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls. The time is at hand and there will be great surprise across Christendom when secrets are exposed.
Hmmmm! The more you live, the more you learn indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed; Jesus Christ, The Greatest Lie Ever Sold / The So Called Preaching Of "Holiness" / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.