Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) (2277 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / A Wonderful Family Reunion!. Man Discovers Birth Mother Is Coworker At Lowes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
My country people ooooo, come and help me out with this one. This valentine coming up soon is giving me sleepless night.

What can I buy my husband that will make him remember how luck he is to have me in his life cool

Please I don't need to buy a condom, it's a bloody waste of time anyways, I don't think we will get to use it with the little time we will have in the car before the police arrest us cheesy Jk

Seriously though, I need ideas here... cry
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
1. Suprise him with a night out, Dinner, Movies or Just a walk in the park, Flowers, pizza and popcorn, sit and watch the stars with a bottle of wine
2. A nice shoe
3. 2 or 3 shirts
4. Some cool Jeans
5. Perfume
6. Sum it up by a hot bath, a massage and his favorite movie.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
After a car, a nice watch is one of the best gifts you can give a man. The nicer it is the better. He'll dote all over you this valentine if he's a watch freak like me. Good thing is it don't matter how many he already has, your hubby would always appreciate another nice one.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by damiso(f): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sorry to steal your thunder but i wish i could get a potion to get hubby to believe in Vals embarassed.He think its a made -up holiday and only gets me flower(cos he realised i take it personal,changing though i wont tell him tongue) choc and card.So il get him card too.Petty right. cool

To be fair to him though he is a gift giver(if such a word exists) and they are often for no reason.I saw this and thought you will like it.And this can be April 10(no special day).I then feel bad for being petty on insisting i want a gift on vals day.He would rather celebrate our wedding anniv which is 9 days after vals actually.Or he is playing smart to save money, wink,christmas is dec,my bday is in Jan and our wedding anniv is in February too.So to save face on buying additional gift na to dey form i dont believe in Vals. tongue.Still love him sha just being a petty woman.

Jenny you are lucky wink.Debrief has given on point ideas i might steal from for our wedding anniversary.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2013
^^^^And who said people cannot disagree and still get along? I remember disagreeing with you yesterday on that thread that Coogar and co have decided to kill themselves on cheesy I apologise if I upset you or misunderstood you.

As per topic, the tables have turned. Hubby used to be the one struggling to buy me things. When we were dating he used to use the same line I used as my thread topic. He couldn't buy shoes cos I love shoes, he couldn't buy me jewelleries cos I gat them, he couldn't buy me clothes cos I lost count of what I had. Wrist watches nko? I remember one of my uncles used to tell me then to tone down a bit cos no man would marry me shocked What do I want with an insecure man anyways? cheesy Bless my mum who said her kids will not stop taking care of themselves because of one man. cool

Some men are like your hubby. You can't change them you just have to live with them, ol'boy the things we women put up with and you wonder why they can't live without us cheesy . Your birthday is January? so is mine shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new: After a car, a nice watch is one of the best gifts you can give a man. The nicer it is the better. He'll dote all over you this valentine if he's a watch freak like me. Good thing is it don't matter how many he already has, your hubby would always appreciate another nice one.

Trust me, over the years you get tired of buying wristwatches. Just recently I traveled for a seminar in another city and saw very good looking on sale (good sale) Seiko and Citizen watches and I got them for him. He liked it though but I guess I bought it early, would have left it for Val cry
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
debrief08: 1. Suprise him with a night out, Dinner, Movies or Just a walk in the park, Flowers, pizza and popcorn, sit and watch the stars with a bottle of wine
2. A nice shoe
3. 2 or 3 shirts
4. Some cool Jeans
5. Perfume

Hope this helps

Hot bath and massage is sure banker cool I just want to go out of the usual, if you know what I mean sad
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
jennykadry:

Trust me, over the years you get tired of buying wristwatches. Just recently I traveled for a seminar in another city and saw very good looking on sale (good sale) Seiko and Citizen watches and I got them for him. He liked it though but I guess I bought it early, would have left it for Val cry

Aka gum! angry angry angry

Pls give him the valentine gift he really wants jare and stop speaking all the grammar. tongue cheesy
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by damiso(f): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^^And who said people cannot disagree and still get along? I remember disagreeing with you yesterday on that thread that Coogar and co have decided to kill themselves on cheesy I apologise if I upset you or misunderstood you.

As per topic, the tables have turned. Hubby used to be the one struggling to buy me things. When we were dating he used to use the same line I used as my thread topic. He couldn't buy shoes cos I love shoes, he couldn't buy me jewelleries cos I gat them, he couldn't buy me clothes cos I lost count of what I had. Wrist watches nko? I remember one of my uncles used to tell me then to tone down a bit cos no man would marry me shocked What do I want with an insecure man anyways? cheesy Bless my mum who said her kids will not stop taking care of themselves because of one man. cool

Some men are like your hubby. You can't change them you just have to live with them, ol'boy the things we women put up with and you wonder why they can't live without us cheesy . Your birthday is January? so is mine shocked shocked

Your opinion jenny no hard feelings cheesy.Me i rarely get upset with people over differing opinions even in real life.My hubby calls me madam devils advocate or politician cos in arguments my first quote lets put ourselves in his/her shoes grin.

I taya for the man o.As i said i think say na eco after how many years of marriage am just sussing him out.Hin go hear am when he come back from work tonight. grin grin.

Let him just come out and say ol gal you wan kill me within 3 months rather than Vals is a commercial invention by the ever increasing consumer culture we have.Which kain nonsense english is he speaking? angry grin

I find it difficult buying him gifts too cos his taste hen.He believes in quality over quantity.He can buy one winter coat £500 and use it for 5-6 yrs.But me i will buy cheape £50 one and buy 3 colours in the same winter.Though he is always telling me buy what you can afford but why buy what he wont wear?
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
jennykadry:

Who uses Seiko? Sounds kinda old school. Citizen too ain't that sleep. Abi you are in your 50's ni? grin What happened to makes like Rado and Movado they come in very sleek designs. Or you can get classy watches like Longines. You can get him a Rolex if you have plenty of cash to burn.

As for me, I'll die for any woman who gets a Wewood for me as Valentine's present . Wanted to get one recently but postponed it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by damiso(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2013
Brand_new:
Who uses Seiko? Sounds kinda old school. Citizen too ain't that sleep. Abi you are in your 50's ni? grin What happened to makes like Rado and Movado they come in very sleek designs. Or you can get classy watches like Longines. You can get him a Rolex if you have plenty of cash to burn.

As for me I'll die for a woman who buys a cheesy Wewood for me. Wanted to get one recently but postponed it.

You sound like my hubby.He too says Seiko and citizen are for old men cheesy.Like he is a young man
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
damiso:

You sound like my hubby.He too says Seiko and citizen are for old men cheesy.Like he is a young man
Me i'm still young o! grin
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
@OP,
Happy new year.
Why not help him pay some of the bills around the house,he just might appreciate it.
Cheers and please I come in peace as usual oooo!.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by armyofone(m): 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
a romantic get away including dinner for 2
victoria secret sweet nothing fruit thong and tops nighty.
you put it on, and he eat grin
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by damiso(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
CC that football ticket thing is such a good idea(stealing it).He also said one day he might like to try sky-diving but typical black woman in me said sky-diving ko river-flying ni grin.What if something goes wrong?Hian me i am not for all these oyinbo adventures o.I dont want to be a young widow *shudders* God forbid.

As you said there is only so much stuff you can buy.So experiences seem like the way to go.I am tired of buying watches and perfumes,Ipad and all the normal ish.Unfortunately cant afford car that he will like grin.Oluwa bless our hustle so as soon as i get my villa in Marbella or St Tropez,me i can then buy 2013 BMW cool
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
Get a sexy lingerie for yourself and give him a nice treat.

With you clean wax skin, get a massage oil and give him the best massage he has had in years.....

Just work with your hands only. Use those hands very well on every part of him. Those hands are not used only for cutting onions and pepper you know..

Thank me later ! smiley
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by greatgod2012(f): 3:12am On Feb 01, 2013
I love this thread, learning and learning from it.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 3:37am On Feb 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Busybody2(f): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Richvkunt: @OP,
Happy new year.
Why not help him pay some of the bills around the house,he just might appreciate it.
Cheers and please I come in peace as usual oooo!.

Ever the perfect "gentle"man, that you can set your watch by him lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by dickhardener: 3:43am On Feb 01, 2013
debrief08: 1. Suprise him with a night out, Dinner, Movies or Just a walk in the park, Flowers, pizza and popcorn, sit and watch the stars with a bottle of wine
2. A nice shoe
3. 2 or 3 shirts
4. Some cool Jeans
5. Perfume

Hope this helps
bros abeg no vex o. No be oversabi dey worry me o. It is actually referred to as Cologne( men).
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Awwww so cute. Rolex watch? Say Wetin happen? Am i Abiola's daughter? When he hasn't bought me a RR.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 3:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Busybody in the building! I'm sure you have finally passed your English 101 class. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

@Jenny
Got no idea. I'm always stumped when buying gifts for men. The things my bf likes are so freaking expensive!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Busybody2(f): 3:47am On Feb 01, 2013
tongue
Since he is getting you a 2013 Range Rover evoque this Christmas, why don't you get him a matching more eye-wateringly expensive Range Rover Westminister this Valentine to prove you love him more.

Healthy competition in a relationship is good afterall tongue
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 01, 2013
stillwater: Busybody in the building! I'm sure you have finally passed your English 101 class. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

@Jenny
Got no idea. I'm always stumped when buying gifts for men. The things my bf likes are so freaking expensive!!! angry angry angry angry

I know right... angry how can a man spend so much on a jean? Even his body lotion is one very tiny thing that costs 4 times what my Vaseline cost. angry. I will never forget the day I bought him two jeans for 100 dollars. Please don't blame me it was on sale embarassed .He was like "thanks " so I started laughing at him cos I found it funny. He looked at me and was like "did you get them for free?" . Excuse meee, helloooo it's LEVI for goodness sake angry
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 01, 2013
Busy_body: tongue
Since he is getting you a 2013 Range Rover evoque this Christmas, why don't you get him a matching Range Rover Westminister this Valentine to prove you love him more.

Healthy competition in a relationship is good afterall tongue

Abeg don't mention my name. So this is the happy New Year message I should be getting eh kwa? Thank your stars for sagamite who is calming me down right now angry
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by baby124: 4:50am On Feb 01, 2013
Brand_new:

As for me, I'll die for any woman who gets a Wewood for me as Valentine's present . Wanted to get one recently but postponed it.

Interesting watches...truly hate watches or anything on my skin(hmm...). I buy what I like for people, they always seem to like it tOo. But I will look into this.
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Busybody2(f): 5:23am On Feb 01, 2013
stillwater: Busybody in the building! I'm sure you have finally passed your English 101 class. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy

U wan try am ni, infact I passed up to English 7011 stage, but the examiners felt I would be oppressing people like you, too much hence reason I only did up to stage 7.

I understand where that emphathetic Examiner is coming from sha, what with you scheduled to sit the same English 101 paper for the 23rd time and I finished mine in 4 seconds and scored 110%. I was that good grin

Happy new year babe and hey, once again I wish you good luck in your English test cheesy
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Busybody2(f): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2013
jennykadry:

Abeg don't mention my name. So this is the happy New Year message I should be getting eh kwa? Thank your stars for sagamite who is calming me down right now angry

My Sagalicious bebe is well trained. Valentine day whereby myself and him have vowed to only be with each other for 72 hours straight in our mud hut with us laying side by side and him romantically naming stars and galaxies after me, is still a fortnight away and my darling Sagamite has already broken the good news to Jenny the second wife to stay behind in the farm tending to the goats, hence reason he is calming her down.

What a tender, loving gentleman my Sagalollipops is, awww
Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2013
Busy_body:

Ever the perfect "gentle"man, that you can set your watch by him lipsrsealed

And happy new year to you ma'm.
What is so bad about a wife helping hubby pay some utility bills around the house as a birth day gift or a valentines day gift.
I think it sounds sooo romantic.

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by dayokanu(m): 6:39am On Feb 01, 2013
Buy him a lapdance at the nearest strip club

1 Like

Re: What Do You Give To A Man That's Got It All(a Wonderful Family) by sauceEEP(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu: Buy him a lapdance at the nearest strip club
u've said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Baby Stabbed 90 Times By Mother After Biting Her While Being Breast Fed / In One Word: Describe This Baby Mom / Mother In Law On Wifey Duties...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.