Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. (2301 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2013
Someone I know just confided in me that her first child turned out 2b a sickler.I asked how? Sh said her daughter who's 7 yrs old;fell vry sick,for the ist tym in a long tym&wasn't getting better after personally administering malaria medicines&antibiotics s sh got admitted in d hospital&got tested&found out her blood was over low whch is unusual in a normal well fed child so d doctor adviced that they test her 4HIV&also check her genotype.In d process;they found out the girl was 'SS' but the HIV was negative.They recommended another good lab&another hospital lab where it was as well confirmed that d child is 'SS'.Her husband got invited&was told that d child needed 2b transfused.So the hospital,with the consent of d wife tested d husbnd's blood&found out he was AA.They gave the wife the man's blood to go the another lab for confirmatory test&it turned out that he's still AA.The man started demanding that d dr shld tell him what's wrong with his kid cos sh wasn't getting better cos d dr said sh had vry heavy infection&got transfused 3x but the drs kept stalling&told d woman that sh shld b d one 2tel d husbnd.
Sh confided in me that sh wished d girl would die so that d secret won't come out cos d husbnd is in d military&loves this girl morethan d wife sef.
I just told her 2cal her family members so that they'l b there when d whole thng wil b revealed in their presence incase the husbnd decides 2murder her in her sleep 4 such betrayal.Or sh shld park her thngs&move abroad&write a letter revealing d truth&go&settle where d man wil neva eva find her.
Pls what other advice could sh get? Many men aren't the biological father of their kids&they don"t knw it.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 04, 2013
Is this a true story? Very unlikely that it will take 7 yrs for an SS person to show signs of it.

As for the woman, you want us to advice her? Lol! You've got jokes!!

I just hope this mother won't strangle the poor girl one day after she gets kicked out. She's wishing for her child to die so her husband doesn't find out? After deceiving the man so gravely for 7 yrs? What a witch!

3 Likes

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by parismarc: 8:39pm On May 04, 2013
LOL.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by armyofone(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2013
ileobatojo: Is this a true story? Very unlikely that it will take 7 yrs for an SS person to show signs of it.

I just hope this mother won't strangle the poor girl one day after she gets kicked out. She's wishing for her child to die so her husband doesn't find out? After deceiving the man so gravely for 7 yrs? What a witch!

abi o. wicked woman, if I were you OP, I will kukuma tell the husband myself just for saying she wanted the innocent girl to die.
instead of coming to term with the reality of her evil deed, she is wanting someone else to pay the price, very bad and horrible woman.

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Tinkybabe(f): 8:56pm On May 04, 2013
ileobatojo: Is this a true story? Very unlikely that it will take 7 yrs for an SS person to show signs of it.
!
It is very possible..some are not as severe as others so just show symptoms/signs of common illnesses.This doesn't prove the authenticity of the story though infact it looks like a nollywood script cheesy

OP,your friend hid the paternity of her daughter from her husband for seven years?na wa o.
That she could wish the child dead shows the height of her wickedness and may I say she surely deserves any ill treatment she receives from the man.The only person I pity here is the poor child.

4 Likes

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by biolabee(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2013

I agree because the crisis shd have come up earlier on average

If this is true;
Implicit in the story is an acceptance she has a dark secret
Tragic but its not new under the sun really

She has to find her way round this and be prepared for the worst

He will find out one way or the other

It may not be in the next five years or ten but it will come out

if she hopes the lady goes to heaven, will she kill the doctors too...

what if the biological father shows up

#ConfuzedSef
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by slimyem: 9:22pm On May 04, 2013
Silly story.undecided
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Temismith(f): 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
Op op, u try, but u are still a learner wen it comes to telling lies.

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by kokosheen(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2013

Its very possible. I have a niece who was discovered to be SS at 11 years. Funny enough, the mum is in the medical field.
Unlike this story though, the parents are both AS.

OP, please save the child's life by getting across to someone who will confront the husband with the situation on ground. If left as-is, the woman could connive to have the girl killed.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by chioma134: 12:04am On May 05, 2013
Life's funny. Know a man who brought his daughter to the hospital,a 25yr old female. She was very anaemic and needed a blood transfusion. Father went to donate blood,and in the process it was discovered the girl was AB+ while father was O+,meaning he couldn't have fathered her. The man was too weak to talk.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by biolabee(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2013
chioma134: Life's funny. Know a man who brought his daughter to the hospital,a 25yr old female. She was very anaemic and needed a blood transfusion. Father went to donate blood,and in the process it was discovered the girl was AB+ while father was O+,meaning he couldn't have fathered her. The man was too weak to talk.

YEPA!!!!!!

That will lead to pain and hate

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 05, 2013
chioma134: Life's funny. Know a man who brought his daughter to the hospital,a 25yr old female. She was very anaemic and needed a blood transfusion. Father went to donate blood,and in the process it was discovered the girl was AB+ while father was O+,meaning he couldn't have fathered her. The man was too weak to talk.

Hope they investigated further before concluding. The man could still be the father. Some genetic variations can make this possible.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by greatgod2012(f): 6:08am On May 05, 2013
@op, this is very possible, but that woman must be a very irresponsible woman, wishing the little girl dead means she already knew, before the girl got sick that the girl is not her hubby's child, but decided to keep it secret to herself, and allow the man to believe that the child is his, haba! How wicked, "inu ma jin o"
i wish the girl quick recovery o, but the woman should better own up now, because no matter how long lies travel, it takes a minute for truth to catch up(bi iro ba lo logun odun, ojo kan ni otito a ba).
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 05, 2013
7yrs and d signs r not there? If dat is true,d child will indeed make it.
Dis woman is wicked times 2.u made a man take and lv what is not his,u ve been unfaithful and may still be and u want a human to die so ur little secret will not be know.
And u her friend,r u her acomplice? Imagine seeking for advice? Maybe another nollywood,but we can learn from it.
D hubby is in d millitary right? Why marry such man wen u no d nature of their jobs.maybe d poor man went on a mission and one megard d service madam!
Abeg @op,come and tell us when d man don cut her head! Rubbiiiish!
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by bebe2(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2013
Fact is, most first horns are not biological kids of the hubby.

Yes I know I will get berated, but dat the truth. Especially the, " am pregnant, ok lets get married."

There are countless stories, a man in Germany was trying to bring his kids to Germany his wife was already with him, the embassy wanted a DNA test to prove the kids were his before issuing visa.
It turned out the first son junior was not the his, he was mad started threatening the woman n all sorts, the woman had to leave and sought asylum in Germany there so she can get her papers.

Am not saying it is intentional, but in Nigeria dating more than one man at a time is common.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by andyanders: 11:38am On May 05, 2013
Tell the woman to take the child to Synagogue Church of All Nations for deliverance and confession so that she can be free.No sin that cannot be forgiven. Too bad she did what she did and by nursing to even take the life of the baby is another sin too heavy for her to accommodate. Better advise her accordingly for her own life. If she kills the baby, the girl's spirit will torment her for the rest of her life.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by jamace(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2013
Hmmnn. The evil that women do lives with them. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by biolabee(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2013
jamace: Hmmnn. The evil that women do lives with them. undecided lipsrsealed

True.. But men also do evil
#JesSayin
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 8:02am On May 06, 2013
What wil I benefit frm lying?I can't reveal much abt d persn involved in this topic cos sh's a nairalander&alot of ppl we knw are here 2 so I'm trying not 2mak d ppl we knw put one plus one 2gether&knw who I'm talkin abt.
My husband is a dr&i remember 3yrs ago;he said a woman cam 4antenatal&in d process of routine screening;they found out that sh's a sickler.Sh was 29yrs old&sh has neva eva had crisis in her life.Sh didn't even knw.So 4ppl saying it took so long 2hav crisis;it happens.I knw a lady in my church who's 51 yrs old&sh rarely hav crisis.Som ppl in NL are Mr&Mrs knw it all but u can't b in d bank or oil company&
Knw wot is happening in d medical field.
I am not lying so ppl so pls stop makin condescendin comments.
I can't tell d husbnd what's going on cos its none of my business.I didn't even bother asking who d real father of the girl is cos sh's bn apprehensive abt the whole thng.Sh just needed a confidant that's y sh even told me what's going on.I can't give out her details for security reasons.Frm what sh told me;sh has told her own family abt this predicament so they'l organize a meeting with d man&his family 2discuss this.Highest,it'l lead 2divorce but I told her 2involve al the families so that the man doesn't kill her.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Abali1(m): 8:51am On May 06, 2013

Most SS children look as healthy as any other child from 0years to about 5years and above.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Abali1(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2013
Temismith: Op op, u try, but u are still a learner wen it comes to telling lies.

What lies do you think the Op told? Let's for a second assume it's a lie, is that all the contribution your brain could come up with?
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by blaise26abj(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2013
This is one of the reasons why a cheating married woman is severely frowned upon by the African society than a cheating married man. Imagine passing a bastard to the husband for 7 years and if not for the complicity,maybe for a lifetime. so sad.(Note: it is wrong to cheat no matter the gender or marital status)

@OP: Whether she tells the man with or without the family or runs abroad, a civilian man hell-bent on vengeance will still carry it out. Talkless of a military man. No wonder she is scared. So there is no advice i can give her except to pray fervently.

In passing,there now seems to be a lot of unethical nigerian doctors.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by EveryLadY(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2013
What a story! I hope all those kids in Romance section will come and read this and better advice themselves. The woman was double dating,she may not even know her hubby was not the biological father until this incident.
LESSON:It pays to be faithful in ur relationship.It will save u from a lot of hazels.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 12:07pm On May 06, 2013
What does it matter if u aren't the biological father of a child? Afta al ppl adopt&raise kids. Al that matters is that the child grows up 2knw u as his father.
Men cheat morethan women because of this lame ideology of 'men are polygamous in nature'.Pls men;b4 u start cursing women;tellin us how Eve brought curse 2 d world;some men are also guilty;impregnating girls outside their marriages&getting involved in abortions&some men are secreting raising kids born out of wedlock while been married.My cousin's husbnd just impregnated a girl&had d nerve 2rent house 4her&even told my cousin abt it&my cousin has 3handsom boys 4him.He now rarely takes care of his own family.
Let he who is without sin b d ist 2cast stones.
Everybody's so quick 2throw women in2 d lake 4infidelity
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, this is very possible, but that woman must be a very irresponsible woman, wishing the little girl dead means she already knew, before the girl got sick that the girl is not her hubby's child, but decided to keep it secret to herself, and allow the man to believe that the child is his, haba! How wicked, "inu ma jin o"
i wish the girl quick recovery o, but the woman should better own up now, because no matter how long lies travel, it takes a minute for truth to catch up(bi iro ba lo logun odun, ojo kan ni otito a ba).

I'v suspected that girl 2b a sickler since cos sh's so so skinny eventhough they'r rich&sh has yellowish eyes&pale most tyms.They stay at another city so I c them by chance&sh doesn't really complain 2me dat her daughta is sick (Mayb because sh self medicates too) but I'm suspecting that d woman knew the girl's a sickler but is covering up cos I remember sh usually gives her a yellow tablet whch I'm suspecting is folic acid.When I asked her what d drug was for;sh said its Bco for apetite&sh doesn't allow her 2play alot&is ova protective of her.Its now that I'm puttin the pieces 2geda&that girl is so intelligent eh! The man is barely home.Mayb sh thought sh'l outgrow the sickle cell
Me,I'm not asking 2many questions.I don't even want her husbnd 2knw that I knw cos he'l cal me an accomplist.I didn't even tel my husbnd cos he'l cal her husbnd straight away.
As the devil may hav it;that's their only child cos sh's bn having problm conceiving.I remember her telling me her husbnd might b d reason 4her inability 2conceive.I'm beginning 2figure thngs out.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 12:41pm On May 06, 2013

True.There's SS&there's Sc.The woman in my church who's 51 yrs is Sc&crisis is less.I don't stay in d same city with her so we c once in a while&not evrybody loves 2broadcast their kid's sickness lik dat cos Africans ar superstitious.I remember when sh was tellin me dis whole thng,b4 sh made d death statement;sh said dis sickle cell thng is hard&sh doesn't wish it upon her enemy dat sh wish sh'l just pass on.For her mak a statement on how hard its bn;it means sh has bn goin thru crisis mgt&u knw sicklers;how they get transfused with blood;goin in&out of hospitals.Since d husbnd is not always home;he might not knw al these&the money is there so sh can manage thngs herself.The man just happened 2b around dis tym around.I wasn't there wen al these tests were conducted so its her words that I'l holding unto.
I pray it al works out 4good because of the 7yrs old girl involved who is so attached 2dad.Sh'l b 8yrs in a few months. Me;I'm so shaken cos that's a perfect family 2me.I always tel d man that he doesn't behave lik a military guy.He's so so so religious.The man over provides for his family.This life?
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by JadeWilliam(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: 7yrs and d signs r not there? If dat is true,d child will indeed make it.
Dis woman is wicked times 2.u made a man take and lv what is not his,u ve been unfaithful and may still be and u want a human to die so ur little secret will not be know.
And u her friend,r u her acomplice? Imagine seeking for advice? Maybe another nollywood,but we can learn from it.
D hubby is in d millitary right? Why marry such man wen u no d nature of their jobs.maybe d poor man went on a mission and one megard d service madam!
Abeg @op,come and tell us when d man don cut her head! Rubbiiiish!
Lol.Accomplice?That's exactly what her husbnd wil ask wen he finds out I knew b4 him.I went 2visit her;that's how sh unleashed on me.What was I supposed 2do?I was so shocked dat I needed where I can unleash too cos it was a shock 2me knwin how we rate that family&since can't talk 2d ppl I knw cos they might knw who I'm talkin abt;I had 2com 2NL.
This is like nollywood movie 2me too.Well;not really cos I knw som couples who has disease problms or whom their husbnds ar impotent allow their wife 2hav children frm other men outside d marriage.Our gateman in d village is one of them.Evryone knws that.They already hav 6kids&d wife is pregnant again sef.
I don't knw y ppl confide in me a lot.Somtym ago,my frnd just cam back frm UK&caught her husbnd sleeping with her househelp who's just 14yrs old who's even related 2d useless man.I didn't com 2NL 4advice on dat one cos I felt its no news anymore;men sleeping with their helps.We're stil battling with that one uptil now cos the man's family is siding the man cos he denied it.The man turned around 2accuse d wife of goin 2UK 2c another man.Its bn crazy.Hmmmmm
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 06, 2013
Jade William: What wil I benefit frm lying?I can't reveal much abt d persn involved in this topic cos sh's a nairalander&alot of ppl we knw are here 2 so I'm trying not 2mak d ppl we knw put one plus one 2gether&knw who I'm talkin abt.
My husband is a dr&i remember 3yrs ago;he said a woman cam 4antenatal&in d process of routine screening;they found out that sh's a sickler.Sh was 29yrs old&sh has neva eva had crisis in her life.Sh didn't even knw.So 4ppl saying it took so long 2hav crisis;it happens.I knw a lady in my church who's 51 yrs old&sh rarely hav crisis.

All these stories of not knowing till their old age, please you need to clarify what type of sickler's they are. Your topic specifically talks about SS and that's what I was addressing.

By the way, by asking if it was a true story, I didn't mean you were lying, I meant, the parents or mother might have known or suspected long before this incident that she was SC, or that she had previously shown signs which were ignored.

Jade William:
True.There's SS&there's Sc.The woman in my church who's 51 yrs is Sc&crisis is less.

Ah, here it is! Your topic is about SS and not SC hence my comments. I'm willing to bet my bottom dollar that the 29yr old pregnant woman was also SC or some other milder variation of sickle cell disease. There is an adult SC person even in my family who has never had a crisis and was discovered quite by accident to have it.

Abali1:

Most SS children look as healthy as any other child from 0years to about 5years and above.

Even if true, it doesn't change what I said; it is very unlikely that an SS person will show no signs till 7yrs of age.

Even the OP had previously noted the signs in this child...

Jade William:
I'v suspected that girl 2b a sickler since cos sh's so so skinny eventhough they'r rich&sh has yellowish eyes&pale most tyms.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2013
Jade William:
I don't knw y ppl confide in me a lot.Somtym ago,my frnd just cam back frm UK&caught her husbnd sleeping with her househelp who's just 14yrs old who's even related 2d useless man.I didn't com 2NL 4advice on dat one cos I felt its no news anymore;men sleeping with their helps.We're stil battling with that one uptil now cos the man's family is siding the man cos he denied it.The man turned around 2accuse d wife of goin 2UK 2c another man.Its bn crazy.Hmmmmm

As for this story, she caught him sleeping with a 14yr househelp and she's still battling? What's there to battle? His nasty ass should have been completely cut off a long time ago! Smh for some women..
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
Jade William: Well;not really cos I knw som couples who has disease problms or whom their husbnds ar impotent allow their wife 2 hav children frm other men outside d marriage .Our gateman in d village is one of them.Evryone knws that.They already hav 6kids&d wife is pregnant again sef.
I don't knw y ppl confide in me a lot.Somtym ago,my frnd just cam back frm UK&caught her husbnd sleeping with her househelp who's just 14yrs old who's even related 2d useless man .I didn't com 2NL 4advice on dat one cos I felt its no news anymore;men sleeping with their helps.We're stil battling with that one uptil now cos the man's family is siding the man cos he denied it.The man turned around 2accuse d wife of goin 2UK 2c another man.Its bn crazy.Hmmmmm

shocked shocked shocked
All this around you.. things dey happen around you
nnkan nbe
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 06, 2013
Jade William: What does it matter if u aren't the biological father of a child? Afta al ppl adopt&raise kids. Al that matters is that the child grows up 2knw u as his father.
Men cheat morethan women because of this lame ideology of 'men are polygamous in nature'.Pls men;b4 u start cursing women;tellin us how Eve brought curse 2 d world;some men are also guilty;impregnating girls outside their marriages&getting involved in abortions&some men are secreting raising kids born out of wedlock while been married.My cousin's husbnd just impregnated a girl&had d nerve 2rent house 4her&even told my cousin abt it&my cousin has 3handsom boys 4him.He now rarely takes care of his own family.
Let he who is without sin b d ist 2cast stones.
Everybody's so quick 2throw women in2 d lake 4infidelity

shocked shocked shocked
Birds of the same feather indeed!
Comparing a child borne out of infidelity to an adopted child. SMH! undecided
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
Some women sha.

After cheating now plotting to kill the child

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Wedding Cake / Typical Differences Between An American Family And A Nigerian Family in pictures / The Most Beautiful Female Name You Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.