Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Tears Of A Nigerian Graduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Tears Of A Nigerian Graduate (679 Views)

5 Things You Need To Survive In The Real World As A Nigerian Graduate / 5 Things Every Unemployed Nigerian Graduate Should Know! / Life As A Nigerian Graduate Can Be So Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tears Of A Nigerian Graduate by Idriswhite(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
In the morning and night,he is always on the street of Lagos,cooperately dressed looking for work with his second class upper degree from a prestigious university. He bought countless newspapers not because he wanted to keep abreast of the current happenings in society but to see job opportunities. One afternoon,having done his usual street walking he sat under a big tree shedding bitter tears. He threw his documents to the flood, and used his legs to kick it here and there simultaneously muttering 'i spent inestimable amount of money to pay school fees,buy textbooks,and other expensies to procure this certificate. Had i know,i wouldn't have spent that much. I would have saved all the money and used them to start up a business'.
Re: The Tears Of A Nigerian Graduate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Men its true o one gots to wise up in naija higher education is highly over rated there's no job my uncle that read chemical engineering with a second class upper was without job for 10 years

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Tips / CBN To Audit Bank Staff / Microsoft Excel User Master Class - Sept 2013 @ Autusbridge Consulting Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.