Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kayfa Travels & Tours Int'l Ltd - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Kayfa Travels & Tours Int'l Ltd (843 Views)

Mikano Int'l Limited Annual Promo / Collaborate With Me In Alaba Int'l Market / Contact Us For Int'l Buyers Of Agro Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kayfa Travels & Tours Int'l Ltd by kayfatt(m): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
Kayfa Travels & Tours Int'l Ltd is a privately own Nigerian company and registered under the COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT 1990 and that the Company is Limited by Shares.
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and we provide a range of comprehensive corporate, vacation, educational and incentive travel management solutions...

We offer
• Reservation and Ticketing

• Transit Visa processing and security advice.
• 24-hour Help Desk Service.

• Hotel Reservations.

• Airport Protocol & Meet and Greet Services.

• Customized Management Reporting.

• Crew Bus Services.

• Hajj and Christian Pilgrimages.

(1) (Reply)

Tanks Farms For Sale: Apapa & Calabar / I Need A Job / I Want Someone That Can Supply Me Cement To This New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.