Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX (6045 Views)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / Top Ad Agency Needs Editor And Motion Graphic Artist For Fulltime Employment / Motion Graphic Designers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2013
Imagesequence
If you dream of turning your passion for CG into a profession, this is where it starts. Imagesequence Centre, We proving ground for the Video Editors, Motion Graphics Artists, 3D stars and VFX Compositors of tomorrow.
To all interested students; take the opportunity to meet our tutors, view courses in progress and discuss course options.

Imagesequence is not a university. We don’t do theoretical exercises. We skip the history lessons. Our training is about results. A degree teaches you theories over a long time. An Imagesequence course is different. We teach you one discipline in-depth over a short time. Our courses are intensive hands-on practical workshops designed with a single aim in mind – to give you the skills, experience and confidence to get you the job you want in computer graphics.

Visit our website today: www.imagesequence.net

1 Like

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by Dominicpupuru(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
Cool,being looking for dis for a long time,pls I'll like to know what it requires to b a student(fees and oda stuff),here is my email:dominicpupuru@gmail.com.I'll b expecting ur reply,thanx.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by drnoel: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
do tell how to enroll
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2013
@Drnoel
Go to www.imagesequence.net and click on registration to apply.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2013
Join us to realize your potentials @ imagesequence centre
Or visit our website today to register: www.imagesequence.net
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by darksider: 8:04am On Feb 16, 2013
WHERE ARE UR DEMO REELS? if u re good enough to offer courses in every discipline of cg, then u shud ve a good reel to bak it up.
wot u ve on ur website is child's play. am just bin sincere wit u. i demand u show me a reel else i will blacklist u. nothing personal, just wanna make
sure u not a scam guy.

1 Like

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ darksider, 'Blacklist' is that your word; to distrupt people's believe. Our problem in this country is that we r good at discouraging others. Pls, always use good word not those unsatisfying word; try and keep encouraging people ok. Do you know what that "child's play" has provided for me as a person. I'm over 10yrs in this field with couple of guys with good understanding of media productions. The site u saw was also developed by me within a week. Brother, pls and pls, you need to know how talk cos I'm not setting CG centre to dupe but to enable and build people including those who are better than me but don't know how to start. Think!
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by darksider: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
oh, so ur animation school is a believe. i dnt get it. wot am i discouraging. i asked u a simple question, show me ur reels. u ve a school that handles all dept. of cg rite. just show me atleast a 2mins animation ur school has put togeda. believe me, i want to encourage u. at least i went thru u website. i told u its nothing personal.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ darksider. Nothing personal? Do you have a school where u teach Computer Graphics?
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by darksider: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
ow come every1 likes to brag bout how long dey ve bin in d cg industry n yet they dont do gud stuff. 10yrs,8yrs ... i dnt wanna b in d industry for dat long n b doin wot u re doin after 10yrs. its not really a f(t). well, atleast its ok if u re not a scam guy. carry on wit ur venture grin grin
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2013
Oh! I just went thru ur post, now I got what u r saying. Are u challenging me cos of the robot u created? I got many of them, and sorry to say, how long r u in this field? By the way, I tagged my training "Intensive Career Training". To give what will bring money to pple. Go to Abuja, asked guys working with Daar Communication in AIT/Daarsat ask them about Abayomi.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
This training centre has been in existence since 2008, I train and educate pple to understand which software to pick when it comes to creating stuff for TV.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by spywareczar(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2013
abayomiidowu: Oh! I just went thru ur post, now I got what u r saying. Are u challenging me cos of the robot u created? I got many of them, and sorry to say, how long r u in this field? By the way, I tagged my training "Intensive Career Training". To give what will bring money to pple. Go to Abuja, asked guys working with Daar Communication in AIT/Daarsat ask them about Abayomi.
We dnt need 2 ask anyone, ur works speaks 4 Ɣøµ, ur years in CG doesn't matter, what matters ɪ̣̝̇§, are Ɣøµ up to date? Or Ɣøµ re stil doin D same old stuff Ɣøµ ve been doin years back,, jst like whre I learned graphics and I work thre 4 som months, they only use coreldraw, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dnt even hve any idea that thre's a graphic software called photoshop, coz D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ didn't bother 2 upgrade since they re earning thre bucks,, talking abt AIT/DAARSAT, do Ɣøµ knw Tola Alabi??
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
@spywareczar: You do not want to ask anyone but u want me to tell u that I know Tola Alabi. I saw ur photoshop painting. It's cool. Or what should I say? I'm not teaching static graphics I teach motion graphics, video editing with 3d animation. I'm the founder of imagesequence and I have good number of guys cum those who I trained as part of this development. Gentle guy, I learnt that u r from the north. Are you? If yes, please come down to south (Lagos) to see a very good photoshop work. Pls, do call me whenever you are here; in Lagos. You can get my numbers from my webpage. www.imagesequence.net. Come and let me show you the power of silhouette, ae, smoke, cinema 4d, maya, premiere pro and also a powerful software like Joomla for web designer with photoshop. I will be ready to show u the secret behind boujou and pfTrack for serious video tracking for visual effects for film makers.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
@imagesequence centre: We are currently accepting applications. Register today to be part of these intensive career trainings on VIDEO EDITING, MOTION GRAPHICS and 3D Animation. Visit us today : www.imagesequence.net : Limited space available.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
Now this is an advert for an animation and graphics school unlike 'some' who prefer to use other peoples' works on their banners. I like the NTA logo.

1 Like

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ooops. Spoke too soon.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Ladanski. Good comment! You have a good heart brother.

1 Like

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2013
thanks. Where is the school located please
?
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2013
7, Kayode Street, Onipanu Bus Stop
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by smedlab: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Hi Abayomi,
Probably this is something for you and your guys/dolls
A chance to get Wacom tablets economically | VERY VERY Short-timed offer. Shipping from Germany
http://www.shrinkfish.com/smedlab/tablet-offer/

PACKAGING OPTIONS:
Without Carton | 15,900.00 Naira (Cheaper shipping)
With Carton | 20,100.00 Naira

PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Part payment (balance on collection)
Full payment.

DELIVERY ZONES
Lagos | from 4th March
Abuja | not before 16th march
Enugu & Nsukka | not before 16th march

OFFER CLOSES: 3rd March 2013. 5.30 pm
DETAILED info and order form at the order page

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
@smedlab : I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Book for a space today!
Come this monday, 11th March 2013,
Imagesequence Centre is ready to take you into Video Editing and Motion Graphics: we will train you with the latest software available for professional CG Artist; Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Premiere CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Particle Illusion, Pro Animator and Titlers.

Register today to benefit from this Intensive Career Training. Limited space available.

For more info, visit our website: imagesequence.net or call Abayomi on 08038441424.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by flagship(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
All in all, the OP did not provide any reel. He just talked over the request. Darkside should not have been bandied words with him sef. it is obvious that this is a low quality venture. This Is why I learned Design on my own..too many shit talkers thst don't have anything to show.

if u can't provide a reel or reasonably good portfolio, u shudnt be paid a fee. haba. I wound even give my 80k to new Horizon or my 200k to NIIT because they don't teach jackshit....not to talk of an entity which cannot prove its mettle.smfh.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
@flagship : Do you have difficult to look on the site? Did you check it at all? Why are you challenging blindly? Ok! You want to see still pictures of what I got. So sorry, I will get them upload for u to see.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2013
These are some of my works cum students:

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 6:21am On Mar 09, 2013
More 3D stuff

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2013
flagship: All in all, the OP did not provide any reel. He just talked over the request. Darkside should not have been bandied words with him sef. it is obvious that this is a low quality venture. This Is why I learned Design on my own..too many shit talkers thst don't have anything to show.

if u can't provide a reel or reasonably good portfolio, u shudnt be paid a fee. haba. I wound even give my 80k to new Horizon or my 200k to NIIT because they don't teach jackshit....not to talk of an entity which cannot prove its mettle.smfh.
. Do you know NIIT more than I do? Come or call my number, I will tell you what you don't know. I will show you different students with NIIT Certificate in Digital Animation who came to be enlightening more in their field of interest.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by magnificio(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
I'd lyk to come but Ikorudu is kinda far 4 me...can't manage it cash-wise
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by magnificio(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
I'd lyk to come but Ikorudu is kinda far 4 me...can't manage it cash-wise. Anyone wif knowledge of a gud place to get on-d-job-training 4 CG nd video editing in nd arnd mile2, oshodi, apapa area? Pray tell...
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by prosper2013: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
HOW DO WE GET STARTED PRICE AND OTHER TINZ VICDRAWAR@GMAIL.COM
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by lahnder(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2013
Can I know the tution fee pls and duration? Email me @ amusalahnder@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Convert U.s Vhs Tapes To Dvd In Nigeria? / Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.