Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX (6096 Views)

Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. / Top Ad Agency Needs Editor And Motion Graphic Artist For Fulltime Employment / Motion Graphic Designers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Our training centre is not at Ikorodu. If you are coming from Ikorodu, Oshodi, Ojuelegba, ketu just board a bus going to palmgroove-onipanu and alight at Onipanu bus stop. Call AB or look for 7, Kayode Street, a street by the bus stop where you alighted.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2013
magnificio: I'd lyk to come but Ikorudu is kinda far 4 me...can't manage it cash-wise. Anyone wif knowledge of a gud place to get on-d-job-training 4 CG nd video editing in nd arnd mile2, oshodi, apapa area? Pray tell...

Our training centre is not at Ikorodu. If you
are coming from Ikorodu, Oshodi, Ojuelegba,
ketu just board a bus going to palmgroove-
onipanu and alight at Onipanu bus stop. Call
AB or look for 7, Kayode Street, a street by the
bus stop where you alighted.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by magnificio(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
well, i don't stay close to any of those areas.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by aphek: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
@Abayomi. Its nice to know that ImageSequence is back in the game. All the best.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by prosper2013: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
THE PRICE IS WAT SIR vicdrawar@gmail.com
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by VideoTechnology: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hey pepps you can check out Video Technology works out on the link below. Call 070 3020 2868 if you want to learn everything about 3D animation and design, Visual effects using the world most powerful software.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mxqtx7wksgn13ca/GRmibHv8Rz?lst
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by chubysoft1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is it the abayomi Idowu i knew more than 20years ago at Stepping Stone Primary school,Old Badagry express way,Lagos OR is it another abayomi?

I'm chibuike unachukwu if it really you, then remember emeka oranika, babajimi, and me. i just sent an email: chubysoft@gmail.com

can't wait t hear from you
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2013
chubysoft1: Is it the abayomi Idowu i knew more than 20years ago at Stepping Stone Primary school,Old Badagry express way,Lagos OR is it another abayomi?

I'm chibuike unachukwu if it really you, then remember emeka oranika, babajimi, and me. i just sent an email: chubysoft@gmail.com

can't wait t hear from you

Just log on to [b]www.imagesequence.net and click on about us to see the face of Abayomi Idowu.
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by abayomiidowu(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Get your training at Imagesequence Centre to learn your chosen CG discipline, starting with basic concepts through to master techniques and ending with a final project designed to showcase your skills.

visit: wwww.imagesequence.net
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Can we get a demoreel first?
Re: We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX by segbuwa: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
tuition fee and duration, pls mail me on adekanmi2007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Designers Lets See What You Got, Here Are Some Of Mine / Which Editing Software Is Used For Music Video Editing? / Nigerian In Top 15 In The KIA Stop-motion Animation Video Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.