Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (773 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by fkaz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
It is reported that during the Cross Over service in Canaanland, Ota, Ogun state, worshipers of the church were said to have made donations of over 700 exotic cars to the church. Those who felt they should sow a seed in the life of the prophet came to the cross over service with different donations, a high number of exotic brand new cars and SUVs flooded Canaanland and its environs.
The people who donated them dropped the keys and documents of the cars during offering.it is also reported that The church auctioned the cars for very cheap prizes to its members. Some say that some cars were sold for as less as N300k. Could this be true Anyone to confirm this??

http://macksonokotie..co.uk/2013/01/bishop-oyedepo-gets-over-700-cars-as.html?m=1
Re: Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
Again, as long as the givers were NOT forced to give. I think it's nobody's business.
Re: Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by obi4eze(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
I just hope this news doesn't start up another round of name-calling and insults...
Re: Worshippers Give Bishop Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Goshen360(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
^
Yes, I hope so also because the link too is NOT sure. The last statement or sentence from the link is inquisitive in itself. Whether it's true or not, as long as the givers were NOT forced to give. People should just let it be.

(1) (Reply)

Becos Of Choir Master, 2 Choristers Cut Younger Colleague With Blade On D Face / Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) / Do You Believe In Giving Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.