Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... (999 Views)

New Volvo FMX Ad. / The New 2010 Renault Electric Car Ad & Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by mrkels(m): 5:45pm On Feb 01, 2013
I just came across a nice Ad from mercedes, The new product marketing video got me thinking...I may just get one, because according to the ad, its just about 4.5 million(*Starting from) or more cheesy...You need to see the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPNr0_6MnDo&feature=player_embedded

BTW..Top comments on youtube says there are strong illuminatti symbols in the video, i didnt see any, so you be the judge, if you see some, do point them out in your comments...

Source
Re: Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
subscribing to watch later.
What the heck is the Ad all about anyway?
Re: Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by mrkels(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Brand_new: subscribing to watch later.
What the heck is the Ad all about anyway?
Wouldnt want to spoil the fun...Just watch and see grin
Re: Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by outrage: 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Since when does $30grand=45million naira?
Re: Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by mrkels(m): 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^Lil mistake nau
I go beat you o cheesy
Re: Nairalanders You Need To See This Mercedis Benz Ad... by sultaan(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
That is ~N5m to go.

All that low price is the result of the wahala Kia do dey everyone in the Auto industry.

By the end of this year Kia wil be selling more cars than Honda, next will be Volkswagen Detroit big 3 then Toyota.

If you think its impossible just think of this word SAMSUNG

(1) (Reply)

Drum To Disk Brakes / What Does It Takes To Clear A Car With The Custom Service / Honda Accord Ac Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.