Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) (24272 Views)

Nneka From Imsu Wants You To Rate Her B00bs A,B,C,D,E (see Photos) / D'banj To Become The First Nigerian To Feature On E! - See Tweet / PHOTO Of News Just Breaking Out Of Problem In Imo State Government House . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Wizkid official tweets shows he is no longer signd to E.M.E , he had to remove E.M.E from his Bio on twitter and he tweeted 'Don't take loyalty for stupidity', and also tweeted am 'starting all over again,' ....what must have been d cost of him wanting to leave EME....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by oluwadare26(m): 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
I wish him the best of luck...we fans are alwayz beside u and i also wish Banky all d best..perharps he shud sign olamide to keep E.M.E pomping

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Fussbot: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eyah bad belle people wish lata com 2 pas 4 dia group sha...tanx 2 u anyways..E.M.E here i cum!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by DonHummer(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2013
nd den?? Wen he was entering did he tel me...?

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by simmydebadest(m): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2013
Remember D'banj is completely out of de scene because of break up, blackface, e.t.c....beside I'm nt patronising ur music again cos u always use yoruba all 2ru (9ice de 2nd) beta be at de top of ur game since u want 2 be independent else....sori will be ur middle name #Team2face

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2013
There s no smoke without fire.. Lets just sit and watch back ..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Banky should go back and copy Rihanna song, now it won't be ebutte meta but my diamond oshodi

wizkid u wicked oooo

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by goldfish80(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2013
...Wish him τђΞ best of luck, am sure he is going to follow the Nigerian pattern of breaking up απϑ forming his own record label....*going back to My toast bread απϑ corn beef*
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by gulfer: 7:14am On Feb 02, 2013
He should not come back to tell us he is returning to E.M.E when he fails to churn out any new hit after this time. IMO opinion, I see musicians like footballer, who on leaving their old clusb to new ones never attain the expected heights. Eedris is an example.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Codedrock(m): 7:31am On Feb 02, 2013
Make him go join dbanj at DB records oo!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by valdubem(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2013
heiyaa for him
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2013
This thread go enter front page who wan bet?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by omiobo: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2013
Finally!
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by IgweAni: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2013
Wizzy, you are welcomed to Mavin.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by 9icest: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Banky saw this coming....thats why hes been pushing Skales, Shadi, Niyola and the likes.....
Shame he didnt see it coming soon enough and poured too much energy over grooming Wizzy....Lets see if EME will survive what killed Mohits!
Wizkid deserves some change....remember hes no longer a kid, hes now a daddy, and hes got a babymama grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by hamzia(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2013
best of luck to d nxt level

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by sixtusjr(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2013
If he's happy with that, there's no problem. He can make it anywhere, anyway.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2013
Banky EME don finish be that , cos to me wizkid always add serious effizzy in that group now he is out;I'm sorry for banky. As for wizkid he will be saying if davido can have his own record label why can't he. I like his music dye.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by deHitchcock(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2013
grin grin:Wizdaddy on the move

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by deHitchcock(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2013
grin grin:i see Wizdaddy on the move
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by tunnlex(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by raod(f): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2013
Heeyah....best of luck to the two parties.
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by obowunmi(m): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2013
He's aint going nowhere. lol grin
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by tunnlex(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2013
Am nt suprise.,cox i always knew a day like wil come...if wizy is going solo,he better be consistence wit his album or else,soon him go join sum guys dy hulk gala 4 thirdmain land bridge...
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2013
He's already signed to KONVICT MUSIC so how was he expected to serve two masters in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Tolexander: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2013
EME, another version of MO HIT!
Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by sweetkevisco(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2013
This is the reason why nobody is ready to help upcoming artistes nowadays. Ungratefulness!!!

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2013
I love that quote "don't take loyalty for stupidity" . . . .they must have ripped off the guy the way don jazzy ripped off danj.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers / The Messiah Returns Worldwide / Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares A Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.