Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers (24175 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by CallMeDrino: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Actress Halima Abubakar has advised her followers to stop listening to motivational speakers for the sake of their mental health, Igbere TV reports.

In an Instagram post on Wednesday, the actress revealed that it is better to talk to God and avoid motivational speakers, while also noting that people who listen to motivational speakers do so at the risk of their mental health.

“Don’t listen to motivational speakers for your own greater good. Your health. Mental health. Go talk to God. Avoid them. Fear them,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPmGCBLJ99/?igshid=1219nuc2gzexb

In a follow-up post on Thursday, the actress advised her followers to use their discretion, adding that following up on every piece of advice could drive one mad.

“If you take every advice given, you really want to run mad. Have you taken your family’s advice?” she asked.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMQb8OWLZtM/?igshid=asbr800qr40e

Halima, 35, has starred in several Nollywood movies since her debut in the early 2000s.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Spending123: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Uprightness100(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2021
What we need in life is the raw, unadulterated Gospel truth!
No matter how bitter, hard and Painful it is.
Receive it ! It will Save you!
The Gospel truth I will love all and sundry to know is that
This Earth is not the Home of any of us. We are Pilgrims here.
Heaven and Hell are Real and we all Must be in one of them.
JESUS Christ is the only way for all of Humanity to be Saved.
The Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us! Be Prepared

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Folabifreeman(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
*lights Kpoli*

What do Motivational Speakers and New Generation Pastors have in common?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by slawormiir: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't no fan of motivational speaker

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by blazepascal(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
listen to motivational speakers at your own detriment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by ObiOfOnistha: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
We know them, those that turn gala and handkerchief selling to multi-million dollar imaginary importation and exportation or electronics sales, people like Invictus Obiwanne obi, Onyema Allen, Emeka Okonkwo and bishop of Ozulubu

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by GODBLESSBUHARI: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Well said...May God bless our Hussle... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by FalseProphet1(m): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
This pics explains how sucidial listening to motivational speakers can be. Face your fears your fears, not knowing that there are fears you need higher help to overcome. I see many youths becoming victims of motivational speakers due to desperation. This I have seen.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by uuzba(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
My own problem was reading books. I never liked reading books right from the start and just been struggling to read all my life.
Anyway, came across motivational speakers.
And they motivated and motivated.
They said, one must focus on the key areas of one's life to make progress.
Come and read this motivational book, Read that one, read the other one. Read them seriously.
--
Ah-ah?
I said that READING is my problem before. I've not finish reading my book.
It's your own I will come and read? Are you people helping me to read anything sef?
Na im I gather all their materials throwway.
Carry my book and read.
Back to square one.

10 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by AFONJACOW(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
Who is she

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by sylve11: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Most of these motivational speakers just wan use you take climb. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Queenlovely(f): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Reex12(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
k
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by oluwaseyi0: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
T
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by spencekat(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
For me,there is nothing bad in accepting motivational talks,just be moderate!

20 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by ALISMILE(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
I've known this ever since I was a teenager

I prefer to learn the principles of virtues, like leadership and human management

8 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by sameks08(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
very very good advice most of them re criminals but pretend on social media we know them wella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by HalpyBee(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
I started my poultry business with just one feather,now I own 100 poultry houses in my country.
I started my food business with a single grain of rice, now I have over 50 restaurants.

Motivational speakers...I hail una

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Kennitrust(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Let me motivate you with me little understanding about this very country that we live.

Never go to school with the hope of coming out to secure a better job from the government (good if you succeed in that aspect)..
Commonsense should tell you that you went to school learn and to be creative.

Those who achieve great things are great thinkers. For example. Those who invented a aero plane where not employed by the government to think of something that can fly

Those who invented telephone where not waiting for employment before thinking of how to make distance communication possible. I don't think the government introduced the idea of inventing Microphone before it come to existence. Etc.

These things are as a result of great thinkers and a learned mind. Nigeria youths should grows above over relying on the government job.

My hand is paining me, I will have tell you more

17 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by millionboi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
Funny but true
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by James2nweke: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
LoL You no go kill persen i don laugh tire

quote author=Spending123 post=99793842]I started hawking groundnuts at the age of 5 when my parents threw me out of the house. I managed to train myself in nursery school, primary, secondary and tertiary institution. Today I own 177 hotels, 500 cars, 350 Estate,277 roads, 13 private jets, Etisalat, 12 oil refineries and 8 ships. If I can make it trust me you too can make it, don't be afraid leave that your parents house today and trust me you will make it.[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by adesegun121(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by opalu: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
A nation whose leaders wake up in the morning brainstorming for ways to make life difficult for her citizens like Nigeria needs at least 5 million Motivational Speakers.
But the painful thing is that some corporate olosholes and some packaged Scammers took to the social media to give advice. And these are those erroneously called Motivational Speakers. This is an absurd aberration.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by jamace(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Your battle is different from mine, so face your front..

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by peter8535: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wen i have dozen of dem
Re: Halima Abubakar: Stay Away From Motivational Speakers by Hiploko(m): 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Listen to Vusi Thembekwayo and live a good corporate/sales life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Breaking Out Of E.m.e,(see Pics) / 11 Nigerian Celebrity Stories That Made Headlines In 2017 / Uche Jombo Reacts To Postponement Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.