Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London (20436 Views)

Woman Dies After Acid Attack In Benue State (Photo) / 27-yr-old Lady Dies From Boyfriend’s Acid Attack / 20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by pappilo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
A religious tradition in a multi-religious or secular country? Anything that will conceal people's identity should be looked into. I have nothing against the religion.

You are not very smart, I dont think.

So after the hijab (which is just a scarf not different to gèlè), they'll ban tge catholic nuns head scarf, the the Sikh mans turban, then hooded tops and just for good measure, ban turtle necks just so people cant pull it over their faces.

I wonder how many of the perpetrators of this type of crime in Nigeria wear niqabs when carrying out such crimes.

Rather than make a comment about the crime, you focus on what the perpetrator was wearing. Would you have focused on the item of clothing if it was reported that suspect was wearing a hoody? I think not.

While you may not realise it, to an enlightened mind, you input on this thread exposes that you are a bigot and as long as we have your type, Nigeria is forever doomed

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
Siena:

Brilliant deduction! Is this fact, or opinion?

I hope this is sarcasm. How many women know cheating husbands are actually married when they venture in a relationship with them?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by SisiKill1: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
logica: I also used to think you are smart; but smart people usually can identify sarcasm.

Tee hee hee cheesy

Shollypopz:
So when your husband/a married man cheats, the woman he cheats with is to be 'faulted' and blamed right?

Stupid woman!

Tee hee hee hee cheesy cheesy
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by nerodenero: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
ijebabe:
A tradition is what it is regardless of the chosen way it is mirrored. It's an infringement, even in a secular country, to ban the use of the nijab.
It's not about the nijab, people will always find new ways to commit crime.
Please pardon me but is it nijab or hijab?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by SisiKill1: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
coogar:
we are saying the same thing here.....
Duuuuuuuuuude!!! cheesy cheesy

Did hell freeze over!!! cheesy cheesy

Siena:

Brilliant deduction! Is this fact, or opinion?

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by obamasbabe(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Shollypopz:
So when your husband/a married man cheats, the woman he cheats with is to be 'faulted' and blamed right?

Stupid woman!
Call me stupid its ok by me I only shared my stuff from peoples' experiece. But pls stopping calling people u have not met names cos ur comment just reduced u to a brainless individual

1 Like

Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by obamasbabe(f): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
In as much as I feel for her I still have my doubts about the whole thing.
The few years I spent in UK before I moved to the US I had on several occassions denied my nationality(though not good)cos some of these our fine naija babes here 'dey fall hand'honestly.
They can do any thing and can go any lenght to get any man.
Am so sure her attacker is not a muslim,she is likely to be a fellow nigerian whose home she destroyed
These girls know where to get 'juju' just to get a married man.
She knows whose tail she has badly stepped on and its a pity d offended fellow reacted the way she did.
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by ijebabe: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
nerodenero: Please pardon me but is it nijab or hijab?
I meant to type niqab each time haha
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by mu2sa2: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Afam4eva: This is why we say wearing of hijab or any form of clothing that conceals people's faces should be banned. Even a majority muslim country like Kosovo has banned it. It should be extended to other countries. How are the going to catch who poured acid on this woman?

Btw, what's romantic about this story? or @OP are you insinuating that it was done by her lover or her lover's lover?
So in your warped thinking banning niqab will stop this kind of incident? Here in nigeria we hav had numerous acid attacks on individuals and none of the assailants wore niqab. In europe numerous crimes resulting in bodily injuries and deaths are commited by hooded criminals, nothing to do with hijab. Any way, we know your motive is to vilify Islam and muslims. Maybe this attack is even the evil machination of a Muslim hater, who will then turn around to blame muslims for it.
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
obama'sbabe:

Like I said'in my opinion'therefore its not conlusive ok? Pls try and understand people's comment before u dive on ur keypad.

you have a right to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege!
your past experience or throwing conjectures here and there will not apply here. how sure are you a woman was the attacker? couldn't this have been anything else apart from it being a crime of passion?

mu2sa2: So in your warped thinking banning niqab will stop this kind of incident? Here in nigeria we hav had numerous acid attacks on individuals and none of the assailants wore niqab. In europe numerous crimes resulting in bodily injuries and deaths are commited by hooded criminals, nothing to do with hijab. Any way, we know your motive is to vilify Islam and muslims. Maybe this attack is even the evil machination of a Muslim hater, who will then turn around to blame muslims for it.

and that's the reason why all manners of face covering should be banned in public. if you cannot show your face in public then stay at home!
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
obama'sbabe:
In as much as I feel for her I still have my doubts about the whole thing.
The few years I spent in UK before I moved to the US I had on several occassions denied my nationality(though not good)cos some of these our fine naija babes here 'dey fall hand'honestly.
They can do any thing and can go any lenght to get any man.
Am so sure her attacker is not a muslim,she is likely to be a fellow nigerian whose home she destroyed
These girls know where to get 'juju' just to get a married man.
She knows whose tail she has badly stepped on and its a pity d offended fellow reacted the way she did.
DOES THAT LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF A WOMAN WHO DOES JUJU TO GET MAN ? I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF SHE KNEW WHAT JUJU WAS. THAT NA AJEBUTTER BABE O JARE
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
chai....her bf go dump her straight...........***smh***
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by victorD3: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
This people!!

Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by GEJPFOOD: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
COOLDUN:

You have exposed your idiosyncrasy in your comment, how does this matter concern the Igbo men and Igbo tribe in general? Who told you that Igbo men don’t cook? Seems you messed yourself up with the Igbo men and now you are barking like a dog against the Igbo tribe. When a bitch runs after men for money that is what they get. Keep on running your dirty stinking mouth and distributing your disease invaded rotten pussy, because talk is free. Haven’t you heard that the western countries are banning this masqueradic dressings you call tradition in public. Who knows the slum shanty bed bugged hotel you are writing from, with your stolen China phone. Idiot.Bush Ashawo.
THANK U BROS... DON'T MIND THAT CHEAP HARLOT
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
Oh no!.. This is too bad. I really feel terrible for her
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
coogar:

you have a right to your opinion but don't abuse the privilege!
your past experience or throwing conjectures here and there will not apply here. how sure are you a woman was the attacker? couldn't this have been anything else apart from it being a crime of passion?

and that's the reason why all manners of face covering should be banned in public. if you cannot show your face in public then stay at home!

So, are you telling me the hoodie you always wear in the winter months to keep your bald head from frosting should be banned? What will you use to protect your hairless head from the cold when you go to work on the rails in tottenham? undecided
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
kandiikane:

So, are you telling me the hoodie you always wear in the winter months to keep your bald head from frosting should be banned? What will you use to protect your hairless head from the cold when you go to work on the rails in tottenham? undecided

skull caps don't cover the face - we are talking about people who cover their faces not people who cover their heads. pay attention to the details!

there's a difference between this

[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TD9eauric8I/AAAAAAAAfvo/ZRhjRwkry34/s1600/burqa1.jpg[/img]

and

Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
I'm talking about the hooded jackets you wear joor not a cap.

The burka should be taken off but with the hijab you can see the face so that should be left alone.
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
kandiikane: I'm talking about the hooded jackets you wear joor not a cap.

The burka should be taken off but with the hijab you can see the face so that should be left alone.

in public, it should be taken off if it covers the face.....it's a recipe to petty crimes. i don't even do hoodies, you think i am like your old cargo self?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
kandiikane:

I hope this is sarcasm. How many women know cheating husbands are actually married when they venture in a relationship with them?

Smh. You people are beyond redemption. I thought it was mainly a Nigerian problem. . . or could it be that Nairaland corrupts? And absolute Nairaland corrupts absolutely?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
pro01:

Smh. You people are beyond redemption. I thought it was mainly a Nigerian problem. . . or could it be that Nairaland corrupts? And absolute Nairaland corrupts absolutely?

Which kine dust you dey yarn so?

*sharpens cutlass*

@coogar, shattap, you think I nor dey see you for tottenham with your bald head hidden under a hoodie?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
kandiikane:
@coogar, shattap, you think I nor dey see you for tottenham with your bald head hidden under a hoodie?

tottenham? i don't stay in the ghetto!
kandiikane - mind yourself o - where you wan see me?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 12:09am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, since you know so much of the ghetto, I assumed that's where you live. tongue

I don't know, where should i see you?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Which kine dust you dey yarn so?

*sharpens cutlass*

You don dey threaten us with this sharp cutlass for too long. Time to put you to sleep.

*sharpens my natural cutlass*
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, which one be natural cutlass?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, since you know so much of the ghetto, I assumed that's where you live. tongue

I don't know, where should i see you?

somewhere near kensington, belgravia, sloane!
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Na wa oo. I see
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Na wa oo. I see

where do you stay? hackney?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, where is hackney again? cheesy

Just outside london.
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 1:07am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, where is hackney again? cheesy
Just outside london.

guildford, dagenham, kent, where?
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Feb 03, 2013
Hertforshire and bedfordshire. Weekends and weekdays.
Re: Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London by coogar: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Hertforshire and bedfordshire. Weekends and weekdays.

hertfordshire? there's a uni in hatfield back in the days.....is there where you at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neighbour Rapes Two-year-old Girl In Lagos / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State / Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.