Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Photos Of Waje Working Out - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Waje Working Out (16708 Views)

Fan Makes Jest Of Waje's ‘dentition’ In New Photo, She Reacts / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach / Photo Of Waje Before Stardom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
who are they again? hmm, so many people claiming to be celebrities these days. wannabe celebs posting pictures online anyhow, i think it's time to start charging them some mani for that.
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Donsimo1: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
No be small thing. I luv her google chest.
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
If she is through then she should go take her bath and thereafter position on the bed while i get ready for a show down with her
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
OMO IBO: i cosign those mammary glands.

mamanary glands? undecided

Isn't that supposed to be inside her body? I never knew one can see a woman's mammary glands o.
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
I wonder why my post to dis calabar dog UFOTOKU is hidden!!!
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by kemmeye: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2013
yeah she definitely needs it
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
freakybaby: I wonder why my post to dis calabar dog UFOTOKU is hidden!!!
because they know that am speaking the truth,and they do not need ugly ass like you coming here to claim say you fine,e be like say some foolish guys dey decieve you.
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Maximus85(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fussbot: Ni kini??go mari jhor
Mu'omu mi baby oko mi o, to sure to sure!!!!!!! Lwkmd! Na MI babe na.
Re: Photos Of Waje Working Out by Fussbot: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Maximus85:
Mu'omu mi baby oko mi o, to sure to sure!!!!!!! Lwkmd! Na MI babe na.
lol..wat language is dat??pls translate it..i be yoruba dough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi / Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore' / Uzoma Omenka: "I Will Beat Daddy Freeze" - Majek Fashek’s Manager Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.