Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi (16675 Views)

Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed / Kim Kardashian Posts Romantic Pix Of She & Kanye In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:02am On Feb 10, 2013
Kim and Kanye are currently holidaying in Brazil. The lovebirds visited the famous Cristo Redentor - Christ the Redemer - statue atop of Corcovado Mountain today.

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2013
more pics
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2013

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:11am On Feb 10, 2013

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by MissyB3(f): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2013
In my eyes, Kim can do no wrong. I like the chick kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Lol the baby is fattening her up
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2013
Kanye is also getting bigger
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by gluv01(f): 1:48am On Feb 10, 2013
fine babe
Missy_B: In my eyes, Kim can do no wrong. I like the chick kiss
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by femmy2010(m): 2:48am On Feb 10, 2013
Gud for them.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by opeoluwa2(f): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2013
I just love kim.rili don't know why?
She looks innocent despite her flaws.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Some jobless people will copy dis picture and brand it illuminati. I'm so sorry for them continue judging someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by valdubem(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2013
kim is d dumbest woman on earth

8 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank God for Their Lives...

**Back to my Garri**

9 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by sexybash(f): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2013
Thank God for kim I know there is always light at the end of the turnel
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2013
Rich celebrities! Smh
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Dzany(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: kim is d dumbest woman on earth

Jealousy, let it go!
Result could be tragic!!!

8 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by iAlvini(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2013
angry
angry angry angryangry angry angry that's my chiq u're talking bout
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by morgist(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2013
What happened to Kanye shirt ?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by spywareczar(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2013
morgist: What happened to Kanye shirt ?? undecided undecided
no be him fault, na okirika shirt, liable 2 tear at any moment
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Sapphire86(f): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2013
In my eyes she does wrong @times bt bcuz we r all human n bound 2 make mistakes, I don't judge her. She's on fire n I like her A LOT
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by timpaker(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2013

If not that i'm already taken by someone who is more beautiful than Kim-K, I'd have instigated a break up between her and Kanye then work my way to her heart.

grin
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2013
iAlvini: angryangry angry angryangry angry angry that's my chiq u're talking bout
keep dreamin, yhu neva know ur dream myt jux com tru. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by scribble: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2013
opeoluwa2: I just love kim.rili don't know why?
She looks innocent despite her flaws.

the innocence comes from the good money, good living and good people in her life.

most naija babes who screw(ed) around like Kim look either dubious or devious because of the absence of love and/or good things from their lives

7 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by stacomaster(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2013
Ah swear this Kim Old 4 ma eyes!
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2013
PERSIAN WH0RE AND HER JACKASS BOYFRIEND
I WONDER WHEN THESE 2 'POWER COUPLE' WANNABES R GONNA RELEASE THEIR OWN SEXTAPE

2 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nuzo1(m): 10:04am On Feb 10, 2013
scribble:

the innocence comes from the good money, good living and good people in her life.

most naija babes who screw(ed) around like Kim look either dubious or devious because of the absence of love and/or good things from their lives

What do mean by screwing around?

Listen, Kim has never been known to screw around or be unfaithful to her partners. She has always be known to have one partner at any point in time....and very dedicated to her relationships. This is not what most Nigerian girls are known for.

Secondly, money doesn't make people innocent or less dubious otherwise loads of other American celebrities will be seen as innocent. Eg Talor Lautner.

Kim is simply a soft spoken, kind and innocent girl. Exactly the reason men, women, old, kids love her with passion.

Until she proves that her innocence is fake, Kim is gonna be on top for a long time.

4 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by kandiikane(m): 10:15am On Feb 10, 2013
Awwh, she's getting fat. She go fat sotay but all she needs is to call her surgeon the moment she's given birth to suction it out. Chaaai!! Money sweeet! grin
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by iverson2319(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2013
spywareczar: no be him fault, na okirika shirt, liable 2 tear at any moment
Eh he weting do okirika u see ur life now person wear okirika u complain if they tell u he purchase shirt fo3 $10million u'll still complain
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by omenka(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2013

I tell ya. She couldn't even pull off a task as simple as imitating the pose of 'Christ the Redeemer' statue.
I bet Ray Jay would be ROTFLAO at Kanya wherever he is.
Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2013
Great. I look forward to your sex tape and fame whoring. You must really lack morals.

2 Likes

Re: Kim K And Kanye In Rio De Janeiro, Brazi by JFK68: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2013
spywareczar: That’s an A'SS, that could have even made Mohammed (PBUH) forget about Jihad….for an hour or two.
ALLAHU AKBAR
May Almighty Allah fgve u for ur comment n guide u to d straight path. Amin.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eva Mendes Hot Pictures, Bikini Shoot, Pictures, Wallpapers / Omoni Oboli And Family Vacation In US (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnnifesi: 'Our Girls Don’t Have Integrity Anymore'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.