Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! (1274 Views)

RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) / How To Gain Height Naturally / What Are Your Favorite Examples Of Hypocrisy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Can someone tell me why Mac the hangman can accept this:

e rufai:

[size=20pt]“If Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say that he slept with Mary.”[/size]

But not this:

e rufai:

[size=20pt]“If Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say that he slept with Khoulah bint Thalabah.”[/size]
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Who told you he accepted it? Are you making an assumption or what?
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2013
Can I accept what I have not seen?
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2013
Use the report button if you have complaints.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by manmustwac(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2013
Any proof of your allegations poster?
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2013
sexkillz: Who told you he accepted it? Are you making an assumption or what?

assumptions? Hmmmm....

no one told me, i experienced it first hand.

check details in my response to manmustwac.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji: Can I accept what I have not seen?

are u sure about that? if u have not seen it then u r in d clear but i leave this for those who know how nairaland works to determine.

see details of my observation in my response to manmustwac.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji: Use the report button if you have complaints.

who do i report to?

u r in charge of d islam for muslims section n my complain is against u.
so would it be wise to report to d one i have a complaint against?
unless u r saying dat when i use d botton it will b sent to someone else whose authority is higher.

don't worry, there won't b need to pursue dis cause any further after my response to manmustwac cause i prefer being a guest viewer rather than an active poster.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 7:28am On Feb 02, 2013
e rufai:

who do i report to?

u r in charge of d islam for muslims section n my complain is against u.
so would it be wise to report to d one i have a complaint against?
unless u r saying dat when i use d botton it will b sent to someone else whose authority is higher.

don't worry, there won't b need to pursue dis cause any further after my response to manmustwac cause i prefer being a guest viewer rather than an active poster.

Let us look at it, your point would be what exactly? You found a post you wrote by yourself offensive? Let us leave that, I hide any posts that insult or malign anybody as long as I see them. I have not seen the Jesus post anywhere, you are out to forment trouble.

There are rules that we all must abide by, the whole country is in uproar over a comment and you are posting it here.

What gives you the impression that Nairaland is the place where such will be welcomed?
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2013
manmustwac: Any proof of your allegations poster?

BACKGROUND:

i am regular at the religion section though i have not posted before yesterday because i prefer being a guest viewer as against one who posts. my broda on d oda hand is a regular poster in this section and most times i use his lappy to view topics on this section. i came here yesterday to follow-up on a topic i have been interested in since it came up i.e d el rufai story.

d only update i saw was dat put up by logicboy. i am not a fan of his cause i think he is rude in a lot of his posts but when he brought up d letter 2 muslims i was impressed. i didn't like d follow-up topic he brought up yesterday cause i got d impression dat he was just being a big baby craving 4 attention. i became sympathetic 2 his case when i noticed dat his thread was moved 2 d islam 4 muslim section.

dis prompted me 2 go there 2 continue with d follow-up but some other thread caught my interest instead, hence d beginning of my experience.
i don't know what u consider 2 b proof but i will say my bit n allow u determine whether it qualifies as a proof or not.

note dat i am not logicboy nor Atheist-D. d reference 2 Atheist-D is purely coincidental. i am not an atheist! i prefer 2 see myself as a 'free thinker' with a religious undertone something close 2 frosble.

MY STORY:

dis thread https://www.nairaland.com/1180769/fellow-muslims-let-us-analyse caught my ineterst cause it relates 2 d el rufai story n i really wanted 2 see how d muslim version would b.

lekibraky opened d thread with d folloowing post:

lekibraky: Christians and Muslims across the country Monday reacted angrily to the tweet message posted by the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasiru el Refai that [size=15pt]'if Jesus Christ should criticize President Goodluck Jonathan that his aides will say that Jesus Christ slept with Mary Magdalene'[/size].
Rufai's apology letter
His apology stated, “Hello friends. I have been travelling and trying to catch some sleep in between the last 24 hours and missed all the furore arising from my retweet of Ogunyemi Bukola’s (@zeebook) joke, Maku et al and Jesus. I must say I am taken aback by the extent of desperate misrepresentation of what was an innocuous attempt to show the godlessness of the Jonathanians to denigrate anyone that dares to ask them to be accountable.

“To those who were genuinely offended by the retweet, I apologise. I did not meant to offend anyone, neither did the @zeebook I know and featured as one of the Young Voices in my Friday Column. Jesus or Isa Alaihis Salaam is a respected prophet of Islam. Every Muslim accepts this in addition to his miraculous virgin birth. It is therefore absurd for any Muslim believer to disrespect Jesus Christ.

“I hope those in this class will see my point of view and accept my apologies for any offense or disappointment caused. And I advise everyone to read @zeebook’s timeline and mine to read exactly what was tweeted, rather than the second-hand reports of certain people who always twist whatever I write or not write to achieve their morally-repugnant objectives.”
THE Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has condemned the controversial statement about Jesus Christ made by the former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, describing it as not only reckless but also indicative of deep-seated moral bankruptcy”.

El-Rufai had tweeted on Sunday, January 28, that: “If Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say that he slept with Mary.”

Reacting to the issue, the Christian organisation warned El-Rufai that “if he persists in such matters, making such derogatory commentaries, he must prepare himself for a very forceful and vigorous reaction from the Church and Christian community in Nigeria”.

Speaking through its General Secretary, Rev. Musa Asake, CAN warned that the “maturity and dignified restraint of the Christian populace in the face of inflammatory and provocative statements should not be taken as licence for unbridled assault”.

“We urge his religious leaders and political associates to advise him to be far more sober and circumspect and put a padlock on his mouth before he lights the candle that sets our country on fire”, the body said.

“On our part, we urge the Christian community and our Christian youths to continue to be restrained and to always seek peace, love and harmony in spite of the provocation that they are facing from the likes of Nasir El-Rufai and those he represents”, he said.

In another development, the Chairman of South-West Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Archbishop Magnus Adeyemi Atilade, has called for an end to the raging press war by some national leaders of the organisation.

In a statement in Lagos yesterday, Atilade said the war should stop without delay before any damage was done to the entire Christendom, adding it was capable of polarising its members nationwide.

According to Atilade, if the crisis was allowed to persist, it might erode the vision, mission and objectives of CAN’s founding fathers, stressing that what the current leadership should do was to dialogue instead of engaging in press war.

My own sincere opinion is that El-rufai should have left jesus out of this and use Muhammed because its true that any prophet could be criticised by any generation so using Jesus for the comment was bad because he is a public figure and his words carries powerful public opinion. Mean while we all understand English he had never lied on Jesus peace be upon him that he did what he didnt do just used the word "will" but where the problem lies is that the stayement is coming from a muslim
on the part of CAN i belief they are putting more fuel into quenching fire with the attack on El-rufai by calling him names after apologising

NOTE:

1) d bolded shows dat maclatunji is aware of d jesus and mary magdalene bit even though it was used as an illustration. sexkillz so to answer ur question, no one told me, i experienced it first hand. i only brought out dat part of d post for comparison sake.

it is my understanding dat a post dat has a seemingly offensive material is meant 2 b hidden n d poster probably banned if appropriate. and if someone quotes d offensive comment d indivdual's post shud b hidden too. since maclatunji allowed d bolded to fly so i felt it was okay.

Atheist-D's response 2 d above post was:

Atheist:-D:
But if he had used Mohammed there would have been all out riots and fatwas declared on him etc.

All muslims know why he didnt use Mohammed. He is a hypocrite.

NOTE:

1) at dis point i tot d poster would accept dat comment given d tendency 4 rufai's comment 2 b offensive.
2) if mohammed was used it would b different, so i thought.

i was disappointed when vedaxcool responded with d following:

vedaxcool: ^
Are you too blind to see, he actually retweeted some one else's tweet, the Islamphobic atheists and their lackeys literally misrepresented reality to fool everybody, el rufia was wrong retweeting it but it is wronger to have distort reality and attributed another persons tweet to el rufia! Read, before rushing to your conclusion as his apology clearly expresses that!

NOTE:

1) d above comment is insulting. maclatunji found nothing wrong with d bolded but found jammyng's comment offensive when he said 'you hypocrites'. he hid dat comment but allowed dat of vedaxcool. dis seem like dubble standards 2 me. one set of rules 4 muslims and anoda set 4 others. dis is unfair.

everything would have ended here but lekibraky decided 2 respond 2 Atheist-D with:

lekibraky: I am a Muslim too what he had Said doesn't mean any offense on Jesus but to show how far Jonathan's cabinet can go to protect him but people are making things out of nothing

NOTE:

1) since lekibraky feels rufai's comment was not offensive den i decided 2 put dat theory 2 d test. but dis time instead of using jesus and mary magdalene, let's use muhammad and a lady of his time hence my choice of Khoulah bint Thalabah.

2) at dis point maclatunji was very okay with d comments so far.

so my posts came in response 2 lekibraky:

e rufai:

i am very happy that my brothers understood that i meant no harm. i would have stuck to the modified version instead. since i know now that my brothers understand perfectly, the next time i tweet, it will be:

[size=15pt]“If Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say that he slept with Khoulah bint Thalabah.”[/size]

NOTE:

1) d only modification 2 rufai's comment was instead of jesus i used muhammad n instead of mary i used Khoulah bint Thalabah.

RESULT:

instead of getting a response from d previous posters, d hangman (maclatunji) showed up instead and hid my post. i also got a ban for my efforts.

dis brings us 2 d question i asked at d beginning:

if maclatunji d hangman can accept the following without banning anyone:

[size=15pt]'if Jesus Christ should criticize President Goodluck Jonathan that his aides will say that Jesus Christ slept with Mary Magdalene'[/size]

why did he now ban me when it became:

e rufai:

[size=15pt]“If Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say that he slept with Khoulah bint Thalabah.”[/size]

afterall prophet issah and prophet muhammad are both respected in islam.

i don't think d spam bot (pyguru) banned me cause if it did den d first post would not have made it and i don't see any reason why d spam bot would allow d first comment and hide d second.

u guys can give me a life time ban now cause i really do prefer being a guest viewer instead of posting. it takes a lot of muscles to post wink

maclatunji if u are not d one who hid my post and banned me deb appologies but if u are den may ur conscience judge u.

7 Likes

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Let us look at it, your point would be what exactly? You found a post you wrote by yourself offensive?

mac u brought up d issue of using d report 2 moderator button not me. I only responded based on ur comment. I did not find d muhammad post offensive just as u do not find d jesus' story offensive.

maclatunji:
Let us leave that, I hide any posts that insult or malign anybody as long as I see them. I have not seen the Jesus post anywhere, you are out to forment trouble.

the bold is a lie! thought a good moslem avoid lies? see evidence in my post above.

maclatunji:
There are rules that we all must abide by, the whole country is in uproar over a comment and you are posting it here.

What gives you the impression that Nairaland is the place where such will be welcomed?

i believe in d rules of nairaland but i have a had time agreeing with ur rules. u have one set for muslims and another set for others. if u want 2 talk about rules then start abiding by dem.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 02, 2013
[size=20pt] i am still waiting 4 my life time ban o[/size]
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2013
e rufai:

BACKGROUND:

i am regular at the religion section though i have not posted before yesterday because i prefer being a guest viewer as against one who posts. my broda on d oda hand is a regular poster in this section and most times i use his lappy to view topics on this section. i came here yesterday to follow-up on a topic i have been interested in since it came up i.e d el rufai story.

d only update i saw was dat put up by logicboy. i am not a fan of his cause i think he is rude in a lot of his posts but when he brought up d letter 2 muslims i was impressed. i didn't like d follow-up topic he brought up yesterday cause i got d impression dat he was just being a big baby craving 4 attention. i became sympathetic 2 his case when i noticed dat his thread was moved 2 d islam 4 muslim section.

dis prompted me 2 go there 2 continue with d follow-up but some other thread caught my interest instead, hence d beginning of my experience.
i don't know what u consider 2 b proof but i will say my bit n allow u determine whether it qualifies as a proof or not.

note dat i am not logicboy nor Atheist-D. d reference 2 Atheist-D is purely coincidental. i am not an atheist! i prefer 2 see myself as a 'free thinker' with a religious undertone something close 2 frosble.

MY STORY:

dis thread https://www.nairaland.com/1180769/fellow-muslims-let-us-analyse caught my ineterst cause it relates 2 d el rufai story n i really wanted 2 see how d muslim version would b.

lekibraky opened d thread with d folloowing post:

NOTE:

1) d bolded shows dat maclatunji is aware of d jesus and mary magdalene bit even though it was used as an illustration. sexkillz so to answer ur question, no one told me, i experienced it first hand. i only brought out dat part of d post for comparison sake.

it is my understanding dat a post dat has a seemingly offensive material is meant 2 b hidden n d poster probably banned if appropriate. and if someone quotes d offensive comment d indivdual's post shud b hidden too. since maclatunji allowed d bolded to fly so i felt it was okay.

Atheist-D's response 2 d above post was:

NOTE:

1) at dis point i tot d poster would accept dat comment given d tendency 4 rufai's comment 2 b offensive.
2) if mohammed was used it would b different, so i thought.

i was disappointed when vedaxcool responded with d following:

NOTE:

1) d above comment is insulting. maclatunji found nothing wrong with d bolded but found jammyng's comment offensive when he said 'you hypocrites'. he hid dat comment but allowed dat of vedaxcool. dis seem like dubble standards 2 me. one set of rules 4 muslims and anoda set 4 others. dis is unfair.

everything would have ended here but lekibraky decided 2 respond 2 Atheist-D with:

NOTE:

1) since lekibraky feels rufai's comment was not offensive den i decided 2 put dat theory 2 d test. but dis time instead of using jesus and mary magdalene, let's use muhammad and a lady of his time hence my choice of Khoulah bint Thalabah.

2) at dis point maclatunji was very okay with d comments so far.

so my posts came in response 2 lekibraky:

NOTE:

1) d only modification 2 rufai's comment was instead of jesus i used muhammad n instead of mary i used Khoulah bint Thalabah.

RESULT:

instead of getting a response from d previous posters, d hangman (maclatunji) showed up instead and hid my post. i also got a ban for my efforts.

dis brings us 2 d question i asked at d beginning:

if maclatunji d hangman can accept the following without banning anyone:

[size=15pt]'if Jesus Christ should criticize President Goodluck Jonathan that his aides will say that Jesus Christ slept with Mary Magdalene'[/size]

why did he now ban me when it became:

afterall prophet issah and prophet muhammad are both respected in islam.

i don't think d spam bot (pyguru) banned me cause if it did den d first post would not have made it and i don't see any reason why d spam bot would allow d first comment and hide d second.

u guys can give me a life time ban now cause i really do prefer being a guest viewer instead of posting. it takes a lot of muscles to post wink

maclatunji if u are not d one who hid my post and banned me deb appologies but if u are den may ur conscience judge u.

Quite an elaborate attempt. First of all, Lekibraky was reporting a speech not making one.

Secondly, you posted the second post posing as El Rufai. That is impersonation.

You speak of your intentions. I work with posts.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Quite an elaborate attempt. First of all, Lekibraky was reporting a speech not making one.

feeble attempt at redeeming u already shattered image on nairaland.

nairaland boasts of some reasonable n smart people. let them read and draw their own conclusion.

enjoy urself as i go back 2 being an uknown viewer.

my last post 2 u: spot d difference between e rufai and el rufai? i guess u need glasses!

[size=20pt]I LOVE NAIRALAND!!! cool[/size]
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Is that all you have to say after he made the effort to show he had no malicious intentions? Not even a pretense of understanding?
Well, I only blame Seun for allowing you to run amock on his forum banning at whims. Pathetic.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2013
e rufai:

feeble attempt at redeeming u already shattered image on nairaland.

nairaland boasts of some reasonable n smart people. let them read and draw their own conclusion.

enjoy urself as i go back 2 being an uknown viewer.

my last post 2 u: spot d difference between e rufai and el rufai? i guess u need glasses!

[size=20pt]I LOVE NAIRALAND!!! cool[/size]

So why did you feel the need to write as if you were El Rufai if you are so altruistic? A trouble maker you are and your ban is well deserved.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Another pathetic lie by maclatunji

Banned by maclatunji in Islam for Muslims for Calling for the "eradication" of Muslims. That is effectively calling for Genocide. . Ban expires on 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2024

Mr Latunji, I challenge you to show the post where I called for the eradication of Muslims.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 9:30am On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666: Another pathetic lie by maclatunji

Mr Latunji, I challenge you to show the post where I called for the eradication of Muslims.

LOL. Search your own posts on the day you got banned. You will find it there.

Tip for others: Following Nairaland rules is the key to not getting banned by me. Anything short of that may see you getting banned. I am empathise with you all but order must prevail wherever I supervise.

#TTFN

1 Like

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

LOL. Search your own posts on the day you got banned. You will find it there.

No it is not there because I never said such. Show it or you are only a shameful hypocrite liar.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by saaedlee: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

I just signed up just to make this comment: No offence to Seun, but NL is now a home to tendentious fellows (eg. Mac) Who cuz of their position as ledearette editor or moderator exhibits prejudiced when it comes to religious matters."E Rufai" from my followup is or should I say one fellow who tried to prove this point. Mac, your responses so far show clearly that you acted bigotedly, and I believed you should tender an apology firstly to him("e Rufai"wink then honourably resign from whatsoever position u occupy in NL, how can you base your judgement on the fact that the (e rufai) is an impostor?
Preposterous I say! is (E Rufai) his legal name? Isn't it a choice of username? Or does Mallam Nasir El Rufai own a franchise over his name (ElRufai)? But wait, Mac, it is e Rufai not El Rufai! Mac or whatever you call yourself, I think you should bury your head in shame n apologize.U
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Bella3(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2013
i smell foul play!!!
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

No it is not there because I never said such. Show it or you are only a shameful hypocrite liar.

I laugh in Spanish...

advocate666: Logicboy, just look at Vedaxcool, tbaba1234 posts and the other silent muslims and see the type of people your are trying to change.
There is nothing to change. Only total eradication can bring about lasting peace and progress.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
saaed_lee:

I just signed up just to make this comment: No offence to Seun, but NL is now a home to tendentious fellows (eg. Mac) Who cuz of their position as ledearette editor or moderator exhibits prejudiced when it comes to religious matters."E Rufai" from my followup is or should I say one fellow who tried to prove this point. Mac, your responses so far show clearly that you acted bigotedly, and I believed you should tender an apology firstly to him("e Rufai"wink then honourably resign from whatsoever position u occupy in NL, how can you base your judgement on the fact that the (e rufai) is an impostor?
Preposterous I say! is (E Rufai) his legal name? Isn't it a choice of username? Or does Mallam Nasir El Rufai own a franchise over his name (ElRufai)? But wait, Mac, it is e Rufai not El Rufai! Mac or whatever you call yourself, I think you should bury your head in shame n apologize.U

Can you smell the person behind the post?
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

Shameful. Maclatunji, you have no shame. You had nothing to say and you tried to score cheap points! E Rufai is not El Rufai.

Neither did he focus on intentions. He posted the posts.

Good work E rufai!

3 Likes

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

I laugh in Spanish...

This is the height of hypocrisy. This is what you specialise in. Taking things out of context. I called for the eradication of islam, not muslims.

If you look at my previous statements, I was scolding logicboy for leaving his stance on eradication of religion to embrace a more moderate stance. I was just reminding him that eradication (of islam) is the only solution to the islamic problem. Maybe I should have precised that in my post but seeing that I have previously stated my stance, I didn't see the point of precising it on every subsequent post.

However now that you have expalined, I can understand how one can misinterpret that statement if one didn't read my previous posts. If you would let me, I will happily go back and modify the post precising what I mean. I do not wish the killing of anybody, only total eradication of all religion.

1 Like

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by maclatunji: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
advocate666:

This is the height of hypocrisy. This is what you specialise in. Taking things out of context. I called for the eradication of islam, not muslims.

If you look at my previous statements, I was scolding logicboy for leaving his stance on eradication of religion to embrace a more moderate stance. I was just reminding him that eradication (of islam) is the only solution to the islamic problem. Maybe I should have precised that in my post but seeing that I have previously stated my stance, I didn't see the point of precising it on every subsequent post.

However now that you have expalined, I can understand how one can misinterpret that statement if one didn't read my previous posts. If you would let me, I will happily go back and modify the post precising what I mean. I do not wish the killing of anybody, only total eradication of all religion.

*Yawns*
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
maclatunji:

*Yawns*

Of course, you can afford to yawn on nl because Seun allows it.

Infact that's all you can actually do as your hypocrisy is being exposed everyday on Nairaland. You have yet to show where I called for the eradication of muslims.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by advocate666: 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2013
If you are going to be unreasonable, at least acknowledge it. Where did this post call for eradication of muslims?

advocate666: Logicboy, just look at Vedaxcool, tbaba1234 posts and the other silent muslims and see the type of people your are trying to change.
There is nothing to change. Only total eradication can bring about lasting peace and progress.

Not even in the same sentence. Go back to a real school and learn how to read. A moderator should first learn how to moderate himself.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by wiegraf: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
I suppose that's how muslims think. Equating eradication of islam to genocide. Everything involves death to zombies it would seem. Easy attitude to possess when everything in your illogical religious beliefs is a do or die affair

And how was my own post atrocious, hmm? Because it didn't tell you what you wanted to hear?

me:
Oh boy, @brent, you just won the internet.
However, sadly, it matters not. Once a zombie it
seems no cure for that. Beloved islam could rap.e
their mothers and they'd still see nothing wrong
with it.
On a related note, look at india and the r.ape
situation. The citizens came out in numbers to
address issues within their society. I remember
after a terrorist attack in spain, the whole country
came out to send out a message of peace, despite
the fact that they were the victims. Our muslim
brah's on the other hand? They show up in
numbers when someone burns a book across the
atlantic, and to kill people.
Nonsense.
I await mac the mod-erers judgment
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by manmustwac(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2013
@e rufai
There's nothing much i can really do apart from making sure the site owner see's this which i will do. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 03, 2013
manmustwac: @e rufai
There's nothing much i can really do apart from making sure the site owner see's this which i will do. wink

i understand dat ur hands are tied! i only hope dat some gud wud come out of dis. d hangman d mac needs 2 abide by d rules of nairaland n not subject people 2 his personal rules.

i understand y d owner of nairaland still keeps him n permit dis injustice. no one would want 2 b d enemy of d hangman, else u look ova ur shoulders 4 life.

but at least d rules of d section shud cut across. one set of rules 4 both Muslims n everyone else.
Re: The Very Height Of The Mac's Hypocrisy!!! by PalmTree(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
I still can't understand why Moslems have an exclusive subsection to themselves, if other religions and non-believers were to claim such, what would be left of the religion section? I suggest that all subsections be abolished and everyone gets back on a level playing ground. How can a MOD ban a user for upwards of 10yrs...can't we be realistic again? Is mac following a predefined set of rules for banning users...or you just manufacture the period of ban based on your anger over the post? I think the super mods should as an additional duty monitor and veto the actions of the mods... Let there be checks and balances!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: See The 30 People Who Died At The Holy Ghost Adoration Ground Today / Dickdastardly Finally Banned By Nairaland CEO Himself! / The Alaafin Oyo Takes His 4 Wives Out On Shopping In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.