Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) (1062 Views)

Expose A Scammer.my Experience With Proof / My Experience Working In A Nigerian Zoo Am Still In Shock / Bbnaija And Our Eroded Morality: The Hypocrisy Of A People: By Obinna Asole C. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by doctorEkene: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
I have been on this great forum for quite sometime to know that Mr tosyne2much is a good writer with a large fan base on NAIRALAND but his recent complaint against a so called popular BLOGGER despite being a touching story but am sorry to say you deserved it.

MY REASONS
1. You knew that this so called blogger was a SCAMMER, yet you did not refuse the offer to work for him.

tosyne2much:

Though I knew he was a scammer but I never even thought he could do that to his worker

Bros you sef fall my hand oooo.. You didn't even bother to tell me at all

Make I buy land here sef cool

The above statement which you made simply makes you an accomplice in crime and this is punishable by the LAW.

2. Had it been that the so called SCAMMER paid you As and At when due, you would not have been bothered about his fraudulent activities as you clearly stated.

3. I also think you were hesitant to write the name of this SCAMMER because inasmuch as you want people to have pity on you, you also did not want some backlash of truthful but hurtful comments thrown at you.

NOTE:
1. Am in no way connected to this blogger because I have observed that the articles on his blog are exact replica of articles found on NAIRALAND and this makes me wonder why SEUN and his TEAM of MODs has not taken any Legal action against this blogger.

FINALLY..
My advice to all is to be MORAL at all times and not to COMPROMISE when profits or money is involved.

I hope Mr tosyne2much learns something from this..

Thanks

DoctorEkene signing out

Cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by kelvine(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
I read same thing and got confused at that point where he mentioned he knew.
Tosine knows so much about women but not business.
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by TRADELYN: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by doctorEkene: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
TRADELYN:
embarassed

Mr tradelyn..why the face cry

1 Like

Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
sad
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by TRADELYN: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
doctorEkene:

Mr tradelyn..why the face cry
Still pondering over the issue. sad
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ff
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
*Sighs*
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by Mhizkel(f): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
undecided Op this thread is not worth it.
I mean, this would have been better written on the thread Tosyne created. Why making a fuss outa this?
You had better take this down.
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by Spikkylee: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hmmm..!!!

Op u betta run for ur life..B4 em asslickers show..They won't jst see anytn gud in wat u jst said..
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by tosyne2much(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
kelvine:
I read same thing and got confused at that point where he mentioned he knew.
Tosine knows so much about women but not business.
That I knew that he scammers has nothing to do with me working as a freelancer for him

Was it started that I was helping him to post data bundle advert or something? I only write for him, so there's no biggie in that bro
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by kelvine(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ok bro,I enjoy reading your write up on romance.
Please learn to spot a bad business early enough.

tosyne2much:
That I knew that he scammers has nothing to do with me working as a freelancer for him

Was it started that I was helping him to post data bundle advert or something? I only write for him, so there's no biggie in that bro
Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
kelvine:
Ok bro,I enjoy reading your write up on romance.
Please learn to spot a bad business early enough.

Thanks jawe my bro cool

1 Like

Re: RE: My experience working for a scammer (the Hypocrisy Of Tosyne2much) by lightheart(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks jawe my bro cool

If I know him well, I'm sure he must have promised to make you a very big man. grin Mankind and him mouth sha

(1) (Reply)

The Arrogance And Authoritarianism Of Mynd44 In Politics Section. / Do You Really Think United States Of Africa Will Be Formed? / GLO Is Really Crazy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.