Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match (8571 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Algerian Referee, Djamal Haimoudu For AFCON Final / Algerian Player Slaps Woman In Public After Usa Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by banabest(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
The Organising Committee of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) rose from its meeting Friday after appointing Algerian Referee Haimoudi Djamel to be at the centre of the match between the Elephants of Cote d’Ivoire and the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

Djamel will be assisted byAchik Redouane of Morroco, Dos Santos of Angola and Al Ahrach Bouchaib of Morocco while the designated Match Commissioner is Anjorin Moucharafou of Benin Republic.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/afcon-algerian-ref-for-eagles-elephants/
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by ikechi1000(m): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
just hope nigeria would win ivory coast, although is going 2 be a little bit tough
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by obi4eze(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2013
SE will defeat CIV but will not lift the trophy even though they (the SE) will play in the final.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2013
North African refs have officiated all our games so far! That should be a Nations' Cup record.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
I guess we can expect another round of cheating and bias against Nigeria by another of Issa Hayatou's hatchetmen (sorry, referees).

4 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by sambos994(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2013
Aw crap!
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by hoochay: 3:01am On Feb 03, 2013
red light pls tell mukuna2 make she unbarn me as banga soup n avwenagha in d sportys sectionh
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Lilnikee(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2013
Another Arab referee!! God will see us through.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 03, 2013
I WONDER WHAT TO WATCH, SUPERBOWL OR NAIJA MATCH ? HMMM
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Xfactoria: 3:22am On Feb 03, 2013
knorkle2: no problem. nigeria will win 2-0 grin

grin grin grin grin That is as difficult as wishing Obama will relinguish American Presidency to take up the same job in Nigeria. Keep dreaming!

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Ironi: 3:31am On Feb 03, 2013
knorkle2: no problem. nigeria will win 2-0 grin

Yes, Nigeria would win when awarded 2 penalties again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by babaowo: 3:55am On Feb 03, 2013
well we never can tell,they might put up some surprise and football is not a game of mouth i think,Nigeria team are young while ivory coast are old,but luck can be on anybody side........
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 03, 2013
S. u. p. e. r.

e. A. G. l. e. S.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by 1shortblackboy: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2013
Isa hayatou don come again lipsrsealed
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Hakim27: 4:33am On Feb 03, 2013
obadiah777: I WONDER WHAT TO WATCH, SUPERBOWL OR NAIJA MATCH ? HMMM

superbowl na later in the day

2 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by frankcimc(m): 4:53am On Feb 03, 2013
I want to believe this decision will be in favor of SE in today's match. Wish them all the luck they need.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by huninaija(f): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2013
Good luck to the super eagles! Hope they've got there bags packed and ready for naija tomorrow...

Eeyaahh cheesy
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by devigblegble: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2013
I bet $100 on the eagles cuz I believe in them

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by thaoriginator: 6:09am On Feb 03, 2013
I TB Joshua, hereby declare a 3-1 victory in favour of the Tasty Super Fried Chicken of Nigeriagrin
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Ejine(m): 6:31am On Feb 03, 2013
Algerian referee to officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast match

Goodbye Super Eagles.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Chanchit: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2013
obi4eze: SE will defeat CIV but will not lift the trophy even though they (the SE) will play in the final.

Tb Jo, is that you..?

4 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Chanchit: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2013
huni_naija: Good luck to the super eagles! Hope they've got there bags packed and ready for naija tomorrow...

Eeyaahh cheesy

That has been taken care of, all their bags arrived yesterday night, na to just frm stadium with jersey and booths on enter plane after the match.

3 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Ahmedie25(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2013
Those
that are saying super eagle wil defeat Ivorian are the best dreamer i
have ever seen, this super eagle will never defeat Elephant of ivory
coast even if d match will be play in Abuja stadium
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by OluEmmaAss: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2013
A loss too sure for Nigeria! It doesn't matter if Fela was d ref.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by safarigirl(f): 7:10am On Feb 03, 2013
Ahmedie25: Those
that's what was said of Zambia's chances last year. My brother, unbelievers never go far in life, this is not a matter of dreaming, football is the most unpredictable game.

SE no dey play well, but if we spit on our own, who will encourage them for us? If your parents always condemn you, will you ever seek progress? People are more affected psychologically than physically or emotionally. If their psychological state is strong, even 3SC will trump the hell out of Ivory Coast.

If they win, they win humbly, and if they lose, they lose proudly, no shele, we dey their back anyhow e wan be, e go be.

The Elephant may be the largest land animal, but the Eagles will always rule the sky. grin

10 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Conquistador: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2013
devigblegble: I bet $100 on the eagles cuz I believe in them
why are you betting only $100 if you truly 'believe in them?' you should be betting $5000,$10000 or even more.abi u don't want plenty money? naija people like money naw
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by bedford101(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2013
Ahmedie25: Those

You happens TO BE THE BIGGEST DREAMER COS I CAN SEE U DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, YOU SO MUCH HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE IN THE IVORIAN TEAM, EVEN THE SO CALLED IVORY COAST TEAM ARE TREMBLING.
EAGLES WILL SURPRISE AFRICA TODAY W/O
UP 9JA I BELIEVE IN THEM..

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2013
It seems to me that those people that are shouting super Eagles defeat only have their tongue in their cheek, they are the same people that wil be tongue tied if super eagles lose the match, they are the same people whose legs will hit the table in an attempt to 'help the players put the ball in the net', they will be the ones to shout the most, lose heart n lose apetite before n after the match. They are the ones that will do everything possible to watch the super eagles play even if it means skipping impt events n will be the ones whose heart will pray most during the match for their victory. All they potray here is simply boldface, so that they can see something to fall back on by saying havent i told u that we will lose? Brace up friends, you dont need that. The Elephants are indeed the favourite, but this is a game of football and not chess. If you were the players, would you have conceeded defeat even before the commencement of the match? Haba, if Niger Republic fans will support their national team n even boast that they will win, how much more us. I support Super Eagles of Nigeria n i wish them Victory. Like if u agree.

9 Likes

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by SEYIKP(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2013
FLY EAGLE! GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE, IF MAN LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOW BELIEVE IN U, BUT GOD IS ON UR SIDE, BUT I HAVE D STRONG COVICTION WITHIN ME THAT U ARE SOARING TODAY, SKY IS YOUR SPRINGBOARD NO ROOM FOR COMPLACENCY, AND DONT LISTEN TO SIDE TALK. JESUS IS ON UR SIDE ELEPHANT HAS FALLED ALREADY.

1 Like

Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by jamil2(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2013
In the next 9hrs the fate of the Nigeria will be announced and God willing nothing else but victory.
Re: Algerian Referee To Officiate Nigeria & Ivory Coast Match by j4jj: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
obi4eze: SE will defeat CIV but will not lift the trophy even though they (the SE) will play in the final.

Story! Followin Prophecy made by T.B Joshua. I doubt if man said it

Nigeria has gotten to d last B.stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

805 ODDS, Then FLEX It On Sporty Bet Or Any Platform With Flex Or 1 Cut Pay / Oshoala Listed In The UK Guardian’s List Of 100 Best Female Footballers Of 2021 / Niger Tornadoes And Akwa United Battle For AITEO Cup 2017 At Agege Stadium Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.