Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! (973 Views)

Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! by LailaIkeji1: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Awwww, so sweet really. Here's the full story.

Charlyboy and wifey Lady D's marriage will soon be 36 years old.

And looking forward to having the best celebration ever, plus for her birthday too, Charlyboy secretly arranged a tour of four cities in the world - Adis Ababa- Ethiopia, Dubai-UAE, Kingston-Jamaica, and London- United Kingdom just for himself and Lady D.

When it got time to take off and Lady D thinking they were at the airport to receive one or two parcels, Charlyboy disclosed to his surprised wife that they were going on a tour instead.

The CEO of Taakra could not hold back her obvious tears of joy. Her lips were sealed in obvious disbelief, even as her expression was inexplicably awesome.

In utter disbelief, she screamed:

“ I didn’t know this, so I didn’t carry any of my luggage. My God! This is crazy. I’m not carrying my box, not even my cream, my tooth paste and my brush, maybe we may have to send someone home to get these things. My God, I’m extremely excited, I can’t express how I feel at the moment, all these just for my birthday?”

However, like a well-rehearsed drama, Charlyboy responded in the most suiting voice, “we have all that arranged already”,

He snapped his fingers, ordering that a portable bag be brought to him. He affirmed that virtually everything Lady D would need for the tour can be bought with the content of the bag.

“Here is it, everything you may need for this journey can be bought with what is contained in this bag, we can buy anything you may wish to buy when we get to Adis Ababa or Dubai” he divulged.

Explaining further, he said “I have made this arrangement so we could have some weeks of good rest, so we could look back again to assess our journey in this very faithful relationship we have built. This journey is significant, because we may cover four countries to include Jamaica, Ethiopia, UAI, and UK. This tour signifies our journey through this marriage thing. We need to assess our journey so far, make amendments where necessary, as there is no perfect marriage, and adjust for future challenges. You have been so wonderful to me and the children in this journey. We need to embark on this physical journey also as a mark of honour, my expression of an immeasurable and unquantifiable love”.

Meanwhile, sources have disclosed that the AreaFada, prior to his departure had acquired a black BMW, 2012 model for Lady D as a birthday gift, a gift the Arts and Crafts expert had tagged “the awesome gift of the millennium”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/02/charlyboy-surprises-wife-lady-d-with.html
Re: Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! by asala1: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Area father! I dey hail. A good news this time.
Re: Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! by phalbat55: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2013
Tank u jare Mr chagy boy, u know how 2 appreciate woman shocked
Re: Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hmmm! That's one aspect of him I'd love to emulate. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Idris Elba Covers British GQ Magazine March Issue / Actress Funke Akindele And Sister / Saka A.k.a Port Master On Military Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.