Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) (59314 Views)

Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / AWWW! 2face Surprises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Flirtyfemi: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2013
She actually cried - i think the best word is shed tears of Joy! Prior to the day, they had planned for a small family get-to-together but to her surprise, Saint Obi had arranged for a bigger party with friends and his Nollywood family!
You will recall that Lydia Saint-Nwafor was appointed as the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of Telecommunications giants, MTN Nigeria in 2011.
See photos below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/07/nollywood-actor-saint-obi-surprises.html

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Lilimax(f): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Saint Obi, one of the very few Naija Celeb's that have a stable marriage smiley.
...aging gracefully smiley

Happy birthday Ma'am.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2013
Good.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD embarassed

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by amacastel: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2013
Aunty Uzo happy birthday u don fat ooo well aru di gi mma congrates
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
His wife is pretty. saint obi is getting old o,he use to be fairer than this

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2013
nice one saint obi... good way of coming out after so much silence...

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Temismith(f): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
I didnt know he haff marries oo. Happy marry life and birtday to dem
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by DICKtator: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2013
She's pwetty!!!
She looks like MTN
hope her "network" communicates well with her hubbby wink wink wink wink

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by tunde1200(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
grin wink
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2013
St. Obi is married? cry

St. Obi that i was planning to give my virginity to on Feb 14th, 2014?

Married??

*faints*

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by AbuMikey(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Wise Man cheesy
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by ebamma(m): 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Temismith: I didnt know he haff marries oo. Happy marry life and birtday to dem
he was marry since to sister mary, are u forgot?

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Maidoki14(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2013
U dnt need to faint dear,he has a son dat is old enuf to be ur husband.jnr saint obi.wake up pls
mollytinrox: St. Obi is married? cry

St. Obi that i was planning to give my virginity to on Feb 14th, 2014?

Married??

*faints*

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Suntemi(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD embarassed

Na wa 0. Only U?

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Uglyduckling: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Lilimax: Saint Obi, one of the very few Naija Celeb's that have a stable marriage smiley.
...aging gracefully smiley

Happy birthday Ma'am.
you've said it all.

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Super1759: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
Like seriosly, biz is going on well for this man.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Teegurlee(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
St.Obi is dis u? Iyaf tey o,iyaf rily tey.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by sessydoo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
When did this guy get married They used to mock him as the oldest bachelor in the industry.....Happy bday to ur madam

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Dignitygab(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Happy Birthday
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by angelTI(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
ebamma: he was marry since to sister mary, are u forgot?

yeepa. ki leleyi?
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by hairychest: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2013
hmm,one of the few i liked when i still watched nigerian movies grin grin grin grin

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
When is my man going to give me a surprise gift for my birthday? embarassed,anyway am happy for madam saint obi cool
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by pri3stess(f): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
E don tey wey I hear from dis guy o, it's good to know that he's happily married.
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Fazhy: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
hairychest: hmm,one of the few i liked when i still watched nigerian movies grin grin grin grin

Same here.

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by Aikayy: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
spongeback: I had a crush on this guy, Ramsey Noah , Emeka Ike and RMD embarassed
Ok o! But make dem buy rope tie u o! Make u no go haywire...
Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by crystalballs: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2013

its only crush you had, no coke or fanta..

Re: Saint Obi Surprises Wife With A Birthday Party (photos) by brosdoncome(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Joavid: His wife is pretty. saint obi is getting old o,he use to be fairer than this

That's d power of tura soap...Jim nwobodo and Omotola's husband can attest to that lipsrsealed But wait oh, is this Obi truly a saint? undecided

Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Princess Shyngle's Mother Weds Forster, Remarries At Age Of 50 (Photos)