Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Strictly For Nekedites - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Nekedites (867 Views)

Job Offer 4 Real!!! Strictly For Honest People Currently Without A Job / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Strictly For Futo Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Nekedites by aikmenuk: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2008
Hello nekedites how u guys doing .my name is ikechukwu emegwara 2006 depatmental president of agric engr.just want to say hello to everybody you passed thru the stres of nekede wire.one love and keep doing what you knwo how to do best. am in port now with a bank .
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by aikmenuk: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2008
nekedites i just belive you guys remb all the stress we passed thru.just want to say hello to you all and whisper it here that i miss you guys for real.i am now with a bank in ph.08060032733.also let me use this oppurtunity and say hello to people like bobjoe,ugoma egbuka(rip)t boy,ikoro collins,all my course mates in agric engr who graduted 2006.pally i miss you guys.Do you guys remb when i was president of agric engr .i was feeling like the president of nigeria.men school life is just the best.one love send your replies.
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by kenny82ng(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2008
ik its good to know some 1 is there concern abt the nekedites. keep it up. ezeala chijioke k.
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by aikmenuk: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2008
ezeala chijioke.my man.most atimes i still belive that your dream.you are welcome to nairaland.i use to know you as someone who dont visit the sirte.all the same thanks for been there for me thru school life .i got your cv.and the test for bank phb is on sat,venue is yet unknown .all the best belive me we shall get to the top with all our good dream.nekedites we are too much
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by chymaz: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2008
hello Nekedite,
It luks like tears yesterday,but today it call for celebrations.
i dedicate dis to those going to camp dis March 2008.
EPHRAIM you finished @ nekede with HND in CIVIL ENGR. U are very good in structural design.
I hope u are still a good boy.Tell SILVERLINE dat i luv her.
to the present NEKEDITE. add a little passion u soon celebrate.
from chima chygwe. C/E NEKEDE.
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by aikmenuk: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
let me use this oppr.to say hello to people like bobjoe,engr anthony obilonu,all the agric engr student,all the girls that gave me free , my love chikodi ogbu and some stupid HOD who dont want youg boys and girls to exile.all the lecturers both the good ones and the bad ones.not forgeting all the student who finished there national diploma in 2001/2002/2003. this are the people who fell the pain of nekede.all the best my people not for geting the UGONNA EBGUKA(RIP) thanny and many friends who feed me when there is no money. aik agric engr president 2006 wisihing every one from thta stressful school the best in life.
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2008
hi i remain my humble self adimike ekene martin. hi ikechukwu i hu all the nekedites.keep doing what u know best.
remains
the people S.S.G 08033896114,08057627607
Re: Strictly For Nekedites by aikmenuk: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2008
in life we all are destined to be what we are meant to be.nekede is a place i can never forget inlife.the school tougth me to be good,bad,politically inclined,know how to get either the best lady.and i had the good friends and the bad ones.life is a stage.how i wish we can all meet at the mile 2 in nekede and say some prayers for some of our good friends who are late now e.g ugonna egbuka the late rotract president who was killed while working for oceanic bank.
my fellow nekedities we are the greatest belive in your self because the sky is our begining. peace

EMEGWARA IKECHUKWU
President Agric engr dept 2006

(1) (Reply)

Help / How Do I Apply To Diamond Bank / Chamcity Test Format.very Urgebt Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.