Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

You Can't Miss Out From This Incredible Offer. Can You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can't Miss Out From This Incredible Offer. Can You? (429 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out / "You Can't Ban Spraying, It's Our Culture" - KSA To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Miss Out From This Incredible Offer. Can You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Yes, It's possible to now do your adverts in a newly produced nollywood film and still get paid. How? Like I said, the film was recently produced and is yet-to-be released in the market. To have it released, the sum of Four Hundred Thousand Naira(400,000) is need to cover the mass-dubbing cost. So I am seeking a loan of 400,000 naira which will last for two months. I am willing to tender the master-tape of the film as collateral and whoever that loans me will get an agreed interest on the said loan. Not only that, other benefits of granting me the loan includes;
1. Free advertisement placement
2. Including the persons name as 'Associate Producer' in the movie.
3. Payment of an agreed plough-back profit(Interest) .

If interested, you can contact me for more negotiation on 08162655771 or via email : ugbohoscar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Decide Now On Your Finances: Slim/fat? / Please Who Banks With Skye Bank;i Need Your Help!!! / Do U Know Of Any Online Job That Truly Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.