Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out (7738 Views)

Its Another Scam Report From Google Trader Nigeria. / Have scammers run down Google Trader Nigeria? / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
For those of you who do not know what Google Trader is, it is an online free classified ads site.

Yes, Nigerians are making some dough off it. Millions? No, but sensible money anyway.

If you want to get in on the action, visit

www.topnigeriantopics.com/2011/12/28/make-money-on-google-trader-and-dealfish-in-nigeria/

the info is there live and direct, for free
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2012
All that fiverr crap,

Sorry Gbotun, but if you really knew how to make N200,000 online every month, you wouldn't be on Nairaland :-)
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by fasa2020(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2012
Good to hear Nigerians are making money on Google Trader !

HAS ANYONE THINK OF MAKING MONEY VIA FLIPPA.COM ? ? ?

Explore the site and if you love what you see and want to learn

then,

visit my online class via siteflippa.info for training on how to start

Mind you;

It is NOT free and NOT for all !!! If and only if you want to earn real money
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by VideoBills(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by 2sexy(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2012
This one thing I hate about Nigerians who think they know marketing.

It's all crap. Spreading your site linking anywhere possible show that you don't understand the value of marketing. Spreading links without any relation to the topic is wrong.

The OP made a thread specifically for Google trader biz and all you could is come in and say make money on fiverr? Why sell lies to the public? Ill-gotten wealth will not last. Go and ask the likes of hafiz leckky and kenneth ifeanyi. They sold lies and today there are no where to be found. Why? Simply because they could not offer value to the public.

The principles of success is the same anywhere.

WARNING! FIVERR can't work for Nigerians and it is almost impossible to a decent income there without some good back-end funnel. You can't use fiverr because paypal which is the sole means of receiving your strings of $5, does not accept Nigerians.

To second man who keep shouting that he is a website flippa. Can we see atleast a site which you have sold. I am a flipper but I don't go about derailing people's thread. Learn to open your own thread to speak your mind and go back to marketing 101.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by ayox2003: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2012
Thats why I'm not a fan of this section. People just turn all threads to advert section from fiverr to siteflip and now needhub.
Cant we just discuss about google trader?
SMH
cashwhiz:

For those of you who do not know what Google Trader is, it is an online free classified ads site.

Yes, Nigerians are making some dough off it. Millions? No, but sensible money anyway.

If you want to get in on the action, visit

www.topnigeriantopics.com/2011/12/28/make-money-on-google-trader-and-dealfish-in-nigeria/

the info is there live and direct, for free
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by fasa2020(m): 3:10am On Mar 05, 2012
2sexy:

This one thing I hate about Nigerians who think they know marketing.

It's all crap. Spreading your site linking anywhere possible show that you don't understand the value of marketing. Spreading links without any relation to the topic is wrong.

The OP made a thread specifically for Google trader biz and all you could is come in and say make money on fiverr? Why sell lies to the public? Ill-gotten wealth will not last. Go and ask the likes of hafiz leckky and kenneth ifeanyi. They sold lies and today there are no where to be found. Why? Simply because they could not offer value to the public.

The principles of success is the same anywhere.

WARNING! FIVERR can't work for Nigerians and it is almost impossible to a decent income there without some good back-end funnel. You can't use fiverr because paypal which is the sole means of receiving your strings of $5, does not accept Nigerians.

To second man who keep shouting that he is a website flippa. Can we see atleast a site which you have sold. I am a flipper but I don't go about derailing people's thread. Learn to open your own thread to speak your mind and go back to marketing 101.

Must you see one of my sold sites before you believe website flipping & fiverr are sure avenues for Nigerian to make big bucks ? If fiverr didnt work for you, why dont you keep shut !

[center]I CAN SAY BODLY, FIVERR WORKS FOR NIGERIANS [/center]

Do you really need to withdraw your earnings ? and if you must, are you telling me being a site flipper, you dont have a working paypal account ? Man you need to wise up, lemme give you my username on both sites and check the gigs and websites i'd sold respectively !

Coming to this thread simply tells readers that "if you can make a decent cash just by posting on Google Trader, then CONSISTENT INCOME awaits you if you can spice it up @ flippa"

Add more TO-DO on your list so you could find more things doing rather than tackling comments here !
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by 2sexy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
fasa2020:

Must you see one of my sold sites before you believe website flipping & fiverr are sure avenues for Nigerian to make big bucks ? If fiverr didnt work for you, why dont you keep shut !

[center]I CAN SAY BODLY, FIVERR WORKS FOR NIGERIANS [/center]

Do you really need to withdraw your earnings ? and if you must, are you telling me being a site flipper, you dont have a working paypal account ? Man you need to wise up, lemme give you my username on both sites and check the gigs and websites i'd sold respectively !

Coming to this thread simply tells readers that "if you can make a decent cash just by posting on Google Trader, then CONSISTENT INCOME awaits you if you can spice it up @ flippa"

Add more TO-DO on your list so you could find more things doing rather than tackling comments here !

Man, as a site flipper, all you got to do is show a link to a site that you have sold at least 3 successfully sold sites. You wanna see the one I and my friend operate? It is nothing hard to if you are sue of what you are doing or saying. I might ask you few questions about flippa and you just might fumble and how does this thread relate to site flipping in the first place?
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by 2sexy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2012
And you said fiverr works for Nigerians? You mean Nigerians are a making N200k there? I laugh. Man, better find something to do rather than trying to deceive people here.
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by fasa2020(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
2sexy:

And you said fiverr works for Nigerians? You mean Nigerians are a making N200k there? I laugh. Man, better find something to do rather than trying to deceive people here.

I repeat, If fiverr didnt work out for you then KEEP SHUT and learn the secret from those that really know how. I wasn't the one that boasted of #200k from fiverr but am making decent and consistent bucks from the lovely job site. . .

Meanwhile, lemme share this with you;

Being a site flipper, i don't need to withdraw my earnings from the site but rather spends in purchasing other people gigs ( which i later derive my profit from ). I once flip a blog for 240 bucks spending just $20 off my earnings from fiverr. Yes, i made like 200bucks profit within short days of the workout  !!

analysis ?

Bought domain with $5
i already have hosting, so i just use my AddOnDomain
Bought 2 article writing service with $5
Bought SEO service for $5
Bought Site Transfer service for $5

The site in question starts making sale from the fifth day of set-up and it sells for 240bucks the following week. CAN YOU NOW SEE THE POWER OF FIVERR ?

2sexy:

Man, as  a site flipper, all you got to do is show a link to a site that you have sold at least 3 successfully sold sites. You wanna see the one I and my friend operate? It is nothing hard to if you are sue of what you are doing or saying. I might ask you few questions about flippa and you just might fumble and how does this thread relate to site flipping in the first place?

do i need to show you my sold sites ? Hell No ! Reasons ? Am not a dumb site flipper like others you might be thinking of who always showcase their sold sites to convince doubting thomas ! Engage them in tete-a-tete talk and see the damages this had cause to their profile on flippa.

I dont care to see your profile man ! And if you are have been boasting around about your profile, well, my advice for you is to stop. Your reputation can be destroy if you continue doing this. Dont ask me how. Just my 2 cent !

I eagerly awaits your few questions and you know what ? Learning continua until the day one is not promised another day ! If am unable to answer your questions and you does, then i found a new mentor here on Nairaland. But if otherwise, you'll be ashamed of your bragging.

I said it before, this thread never relates to Site Flipping but it isn't a crime telling my beloved country people  that "if you can make a decent cash just by posting on Google Trader, then CONSISTENT INCOME awaits you if you can spice it up @ flippa"  Crime ?
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by mish1010: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2012
hello Nigerian here is another company that is rewarding members with 100usd on registration and becoming there member also you receive 25usd on referring some one else it is very simple and real register now http://www.virtapay.com/r/mish100
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by benz33(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
mish1010 have u ever withdraw from the?, dont let them waste your time.
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by 222Martins(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
****Bump into thread********
******Read the OP and ensuing comments*******
*****Laugh in China********
******Walk away********
In my honest opinion, i believe that those who spew out how they make money online are actually making nothing. If you have no long term online project with recurring traffic, then you have no business online. Just because you were lucky to earn $200 doesn't mean you can run an online business. If you are not earning at least $800 every month online with minimal work, then you have no business online. Period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by optimus30: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2012
222Martins: ****Bump into thread********
******Read the OP and ensuing comments*******
*****Laugh in China********
******Walk away********
In my honest opinion, i believe that those who spew out how they make money online are actually making nothing. If you have no long term online project with recurring traffic, then you have no business online. Just because you were lucky to earn $200 doesn't mean you can run an online business. If you are not earning at least $800 every month online with minimal work, then you have no business online. Period.
As a newbie,i humbly ask hw cn i mk money online n wht do u think abt blogging?,hp 2 hear 4rm u,thnks
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by eyems: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Nigerians Are Making Money On Google Trader. Don't Miss Out by gistmelove(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Available stone coated roof tile:

DS BOND
DS CLASSICAL
DS SHINGLE
ROMAN
REGULAR BOND
REGULAR CLASSICAL
REGULAR SHINGLE
AVAILABLE COLOR:
Charcoal (black)
Coffee brown
Burgundy (ox blood red)
Terracotta
Black with ash
Burgundy with black

call ayyub on 08085310359

(1) (Reply)

FOREX: Best Time To Trade In Nigeria / Naira Falls As Crude Oil Price Declines / How Long Does It Take For Domiciliary Account To Be Activated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.