Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Payza Sendmoney Api In Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Payza Sendmoney Api In Java (1631 Views)

Problem With Bufferedinputstream Read Blocking Issue In Java / I Want To Develop A Software In Java To Calculate CGPA / How Do Io Create Ribbon Ui In Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by Javanian: 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello guys i was working on a project that required me to integrate the PAYZA send money API. I visited their official

developers website and they had implementations of the API only in PHP and C#.NET and of course i wanted it in JAVA. So i

did some googling to see if i could find a JAVA implementation and to my surprise i didn't. So i decided to rewrite the

entire C# code in JAVA and put it online so maybe someday it would be of help to someone somewhere who may be in need of

it just like i was.

Check the full code here: http://pastebin.com/V1dBwhrv
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2013
You're a remarkable chick.
To make it more widely available, you should host it as a project under Google Code.
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by lordZOUGA(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
nah.. I do not believe javanian is a female. javanian's character on Nairaland suggests that the user is male. I'd bet on it.
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by Javanian: 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
2buff: You're a remarkable chick.
To make it more widely available, you should host it as a project under Google Code.

o.k. i would do just that...

lordZOUGA: nah.. I do not believe javanian is a female. javanian's character on Nairaland suggests that the user is male. I'd bet on it.

We are all entitled to our opinions...
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by jacob05(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
Cool, Nice on Bro wink {i mean MRS/MISS. LOL}.

My Thoughts.

1. java.net.URLEncoder.encode((String)strCurrency); Bla Bla looks so Ugly.. can't there be just a function to encapsulate these ?
2. The sbDataToSend.append("&CURRENCY="wink and sbDataToSend.append("&RECEIVEREMAIL="wink and the rest . Can't they be passed by the user in an array {JSON Style} ? this i think would help if in future new parameters are added and would save the Programmer FROM Jumping into the CODE.

Can you paste the C# implementation pls.
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by Javanian: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2013
jacob05: Cool, Nice on Bro wink {i mean MRS/MISS. LOL}.

My Thoughts.

1. java.net.URLEncoder.encode((String)strCurrency); Bla Bla looks so Ugly.. can't there be just a function to encapsulate these ?
2. The sbDataToSend.append("&CURRENCY="wink and sbDataToSend.append("&RECEIVEREMAIL="wink and the rest . Can't they be passed by the user in an array {JSON Style} ? this i think would help if in future new parameters are added and would save the Programmer FROM Jumping into the CODE.

Can you paste the C# implementation pls.

Thanks for your review, you have made some valid points that i will look into when am less busy....

The C# implementation is available here https://dev.payza.com/sdks-and-sample-codes/net/api/SendMoneyClient.cs
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by jacob05(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
o
Javanian:

Thanks for your review, you have made some valid points that i will look into when am less busy....

The C# implementation is available here https://dev.payza.com/sdks-and-sample-codes/net/api/SendMoneyClient.cs
you're welcome. ooh i see, your version is just a mirror of the CS version, That's where the bad code smells from. Would be anxiously waiting for the next version
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by Javanian: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
jacob05: o you're welcome. ooh i see, your version is just a mirror of the CS version, That's where the bad code smells from. Would be anxiously waiting for the next version

Exactly!...Mine was just a replica of their c# version, but i would try and improve it...
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by hienyimba(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2013
just implemented the Send money as subscription for a site. was pretty not easy even though it was php.
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by javadoctor(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nice Work Done Javanian,I tried downloading the api en found out it wuz a plain text file,I would advice ur classes r kept in a package and ur api is built to a .jar file .Cheers
Re: Payza Sendmoney Api In Java by expertfingers(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
lordZOUGA: nah.. I do not believe javanian is a female. javanian's character on Nairaland suggests that the user is male. I'd bet on it.

I kind of had/have that feeling too.
@lordZOUGA, s/he (javanian) collected your phone number sometimes ago, was it a male voice?

(1) (Reply)

Java Control Panel Not Responding On Window 8.1 / Please HELP Me With This Java Program / How To Embbed Gps In A Search Engine(j2me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.