Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria (1159 Views)

7 Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria( SEE PHOTOS) / Looking For A Travel Buddy / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by ladydada(f): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
I want to spend a few weeks exploring Eastern and Northern Nigerian states and I'm looking for a travel buddy. This would be great for any photography enthusiast or documentary filmmaker. Places I'm looking to visit include:
Niger, Adamawa, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Nassarawa, Jigawa, Plateau, Zamfara, Benin, Asaba and Calabar.
If you are local to some of these areas and are up for doing a leg of it with me, I'll like to hear from you

Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by obisage(m): 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
am a photographer and would have realy being interested to explorer Nigeria with you. the only problem is that am from the East and based in the west: Lagos... I know East very well but know where in the North. but if u wouldn't mind going wit me and maybe with another person that knows the route very well, that will be fun.., I love nature so much
Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by TimePiece(f): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Wow!
Interesting!
Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by sholatech(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
Plateau, Bauchi, Nasarawa, Niger States
Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by obisage(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
TimePiece: Wow!
Interesting!
so where do u wanna take off from?
and when?
Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by ladydada(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
@ obisage, don't worry it's not essential that you already know a place well to go there, a lot of things will just happen organically. I haven't been to any of those places but I've been researching each state and know where I want to go, where I can stay etc. As long as you're armed with as much information as possible and trust your gut instincts you'll be fine.
Re: Travel Buddy For Travel In Nigeria by obisage(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
that's nice.... i went for similar journey early this yr to Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi state. it was fun... i will upload the pix i took there moro....

(1) (Reply)

ALERT: Gunfire War Between Smugglers & Custom Officers In Seme Border / Please Advise Me On American Visa Lottery / Good News Taraba People Overland Airways Begins Flight Operations To Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.