Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? (870 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by aAK1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
I've been asking my self lately what people gain from watching emmanuel tv.I see family's that run that program all tro the day.is it teachings? Or what message r they getting?what do u gain from watching deliverance programs?my own opinion is dis,I have seen people get healed tro watching tv programs.I am someone who strongly believe in transfer of spirit and If u believe in that too u will understand that u can also carry strange thins tro watching such programs.be warned!! I don't think deliverance matters should be taken for play or entertainment
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by oadenuga1: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
For me there are lots of lessons to learn from the deliverance service as most of things taking for granted can now be serious. It is not only deliverance service that goes on but good teaches also comes up.
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by aAK1(m): 9:55am On Feb 04, 2013
I am learning but I still don't see why I should want to watch tb.his ministry is deliverance and not teaching
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by Joagbaje(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2013
a.A.K:
.I am someone who strongly believe in transfer of spirit and If u believe in that too u will understand that u can also carry strange thins tro watching such programs.be warned!! I don't think deliverance matters should be taken for play or entertainment

There can't be negative transfer of spirit. You can only receive what. You desire by faith
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by aAK1(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2013
Joagbaje:

There can't be negative transfer of spirit. You can only receive what. You desire by faith
r u trying to tell me u can only be possessed if u allow yourself?
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Feb 04, 2013
a.A.K:
r u trying to tell me u can only be possessed if u allow yourself?

It depends. I will not use the word posess because it connote something different. A Christian can not be possessed but he can be Demonised . That means obsessed or oppressed by a demon . In which case the demon still needs to be cast out. Certain habit and sin can bring demons into the life of a christian. Lack of knowledge can cause certain devils to oppress a christian .
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by aAK1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Joagbaje:

It depends. I will not use the word posess because it connote something different. A Christian can not be possessed but he can be Demonised . That means obsessed or oppressed by a demon . In which case the demon still needs to be cast out. Certain habit and sin can bring demons into the life of a christian. Lack of knowledge can cause certain devils to oppress a christian .
based on my little experience I have seen that demons r always in. Need of a host and will do any thin to get one. Matthew 8:31.I once hard the story of someone who attended a deliverance service and was possessed by a demon that was cast out from someone els in the same service.
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by Joagbaje(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's possible ,especially if the person is not spiritual and has issues in his life that are open doors to demons. But certainly not through tv broadcast
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by DonXavi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
a.A.K:
I've been asking my self lately what people gain from watching emmanuel tv.I see family's that run that program all tro the day.is it teachings? Or what message r they getting?what do u gain from watching deliverance programs?my own opinion is dis,I have seen people get healed tro watching tv programs.I am someone who strongly believe in transfer of spirit and If u believe in that too u will understand that u can also carry strange thins tro watching such programs.be warned!! I don't think deliverance matters should be taken for play or entertainment
If you are really a believer, you should understand that through watching Emmanuel TV you'd gain some insights in the modus operandi of these demonic beings. You'll agree with me that there are certain things we take for granted in life but these spirit beings take advantage on those things to posses us and harm us. Frankly speaking, through watching Emmanuel TV I've come to know so much about the things of the spirit and I know so many people would say the same as well.
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by Ozegbe(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
the only reason I will watch Emmanuel tv is to learn how to act.
Re: Why Do U Watch Emmanuel Tv? by aAK1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
Don Xavi: If you are really a believer, you should understand that through watching Emmanuel TV you'd gain some insights in the modus operandi of these demonic beings. You'll agree with me that there are certain things we take for granted in life but these spirit beings take advantage on those things to posses us and harm us. Frankly speaking, through watching Emmanuel TV I've come to know so much about the things of the spirit and I know so many people would say the same as well.
I agree wit u on some points u made sha but I still disagree wit soo many other stuff

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Says The Next Pope Will Be The Last Before The End Of The World! / TEN Things You Must Know About Pope FRANCIS / 20 Facts About Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.