Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) (5536 Views)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / See What Don Jazzy Shared On Instagram About Women And Fake Buttocks / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by kenoxx(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
Isnt this funny?

Re: A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by Wisetalk1: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2013
Can't stop laughing... craziest thing I've see today. Poster, where did you get this from?
Re: A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by mimibets(f): 1:00am On Feb 03, 2013
first thing that came to mind,God forbid!!!!
Re: A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by mrkels(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2013
have like 6 of his pics on my bbm, dude looks super sexy from behind cheesy, thats without his stup.id gay face showing o. His pics can fool anyone
Re: A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 03, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ^^^ c where you're leading me to. grin grin
Re: A Man With Buttocks Surgery (pic) by MissyB3(f): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2013

(1)

Female Rick Ross Look-alike Found In Nigeria | LOOK / WATCH S*x Tape Of Top Nollywood Actress / Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.