Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (58326 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2015

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by buygala(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
THE GYM REALLY PAYS.. grin.

SHE WORKED FOR IT... LET HER FLAUNT IT JORRR

All the Nairaland 'supermodel' Aristos with filtered Marykayed faces, potbellies, and shapes like that of Johnny Bravo should please see and learn undecided

NO BE ONLY FINE FACE WE GUYS GO CHOP... PLEASE EMULATE MY DARLING CHIKA cry

26 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hahahahahah guy you bad... Why you finish my beloved fantastic Nairaland peeps like that? cheesy
buygala:
THE GYM REALLY PAYS.. grin.

SHE WORKED FOR IT... LET HER FLAUNT IT JORRR

All the Nairaland 'supermodel' Aristos with filtered Marykayed faces, potbellies, and shapes like that of Johnny Bravo should please see and learn undecided

NO BE ONLY FINE FACE WE GUYS GO CHOP... PLEASE EMULATE MY DARLING CHIKA cry

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I liked this lady...for real. Until she became a Kim k wanna be undecided

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
she is hotter dan hell...i rada b wit ha grin

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Flat belle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
See your coconut head...you wish you were her... cheesy tongue
Pelmet:
I liked this lady...for real. Until she became a Kim k wanna be undecided

14 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin shocked Rambo
OkeEsibe:
she is hotter dan hell...i rada b wit ha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
pastorKosiso:
See your coconut head...you wish you were her... cheesy tongue
lol...she's really. kissbeautiful but no longer thrilled by news 'bout her. And no, I don't wish I were her. tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Shey u see this girl...

U see this girl

Una see this chika ike baaa.....

She is very beautiful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by onosprince(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
See as she fine, Na so my wife to be go look like or i stay single angry

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by siegfried99(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Her stomach is as flat as mine.
Go girl! smiley.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
I really like her kind of black beauty and personality. You wey dey bleach, shey u see chika so?? AFRICAN BEAUTY.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Desperate Ex-house wife cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Fine gel
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by bastien: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yanshless

She offend gods of yansh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by nekaa(f): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
okay
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dat bo0bs
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by LewisO: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice shape she got!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by meshacha1: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
When a lady is beautiful tell her she is beautiful.
No hate, just complementing ......

My wife(dear honey), you are beautiful and wonderfully endowed. You are more endowed and beautiful than Chika ike

Hit like if you're proud of your wife/gf

13 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by freshness2020: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
We have taken note!
Next!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Doro fine girl
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
See b00bis shocked kiss
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by dareyking(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kpg
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by emmykk(m): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
All the hole are the same.just that the bone of pelvic girdle shetch of a slim lady is pronounce and sexy when you looked at it while penerating....#gej till 2019
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
embarassed I fine pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot / Harrysong Shows The Exterior And Interior Of His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.