Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter (1291 Views)

Inside The US B-2 Nuclear Stealth Bomber-the Most Expensive Jet Of All Times. / Iran Unveils Homemade Stealth Fighter Jet (Pictures & Video) / New Pictures Show Second Chinese Stealth Fighter(j-31) Being Test Flown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 03, 2013
Iran has unveiled a new home-
made combat aircraft, which
officials say can evade radar.

The single-seat Qaher F313 (Dominant
F313) is the latest design produced by
Iran's military since it launched the
Azarakhsh (Lightning), in 2007.
President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad
said it had "almost all the positive
features" of the world's most
sophisticated jets.
He said the "development of the
Iranian nation's military power is... for
deterrence and defensive purposes".
In an unveiling ceremony
inside a Tehran hangar
broadcast on State TV on
Saturday, Mr Ahmadinejad
said he ranked the aircraft
as "among the most
advanced fighter jets in
the world".
Pictures of the jet were
released by state
television, showing a
steely grey jet that Iran's
Defence Minister Ahmad
Vahidi said was built with
"advanced materials" and
had a very low radar
signature.
The ceremony was timed
to coincide with the 34th
anniversary of the 1979
revolution, which replaced
the US-backed shah with
an Islamic regime.
Iran this week claimed to
have successfully sent a
monkey into space in a
Pishgam rocket, which
reached an altitude of
some 120km (75 miles)
for a sub-orbital flight.
Western nations
responded by expressing
concern that Iran's space
programme was being
used to develop long-
range missiles that could potentially
be used to carry nuclear warheads.
Iran denies it is seeking to develop
nuclear weapons and insists its
nuclear programme is solely for
peaceful purposes.

source:- www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21307208

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by EkoAtlantic1(f): 2:42am On Feb 03, 2013
The world ain't gonna be intimidated with what a 15 year old chinese teen can build.

A nonentity is he that's taking rift between countries serious; Do your research and you'll be back to point zero. It is an intention to keep the world power(s) busy.
Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Techwriter: 3:06am On Feb 03, 2013
Can anything good come out of Iran? Last time it was a machine they invented that amputates criminals. Meanwhile most people don't know that Iran is ancient Persia where Esther wad once queen. They changed their name from Persia to Iran in 1935. History is again repeating itself. Just like Haman tried to exterminate the Jews but was hanged in the same device he invented the same way the greatest goal of Iran is to eliminate the Jews. Watch out: all this killer inventions will be used to destroy the president that is behind it

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Demdem(m): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2013
I think the stealth capability of this plane should be tested on Israeli airspace. Until this is done, I simply don't believe the Iranians. If it comes back unharmed then i believe.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 03, 2013
Techwriter: Can anything good come out of Iran? Last time it was a machine they invented that amputates criminals. Meanwhile most people don't know that Iran is ancient Persia where Esther wad once queen. They changed their name from Persia to Iran in 1935. History is again repeating itself. Just like Haman tried to exterminate the Jews but was hanged in the same device he invented the same way the greatest goal of Iran is to eliminate the Jews. Watch out: all this killer inventions will be used to destroy the president that is behind it

Israel threatens to attack Iran every day yet that is not news to you. But you believe discredited Western media propaganda that Iran is threatening to destroy Israel. Stop being manipulated by black propaganda and demonization of Iran by the World's bully and their Jewish and EU puppets. Iran will never wait to be attacked and destroyed like the war criminals did to Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria. It is constantly preparing to defend its homeland from genocidal mass murderers in the West who cannot tolerate an independent and progressive nation. The Iranians are wise people. They should keep on their development path.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Techwriter: 3:31am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^ this is the message they teach in your mosque. I knew it before-even the educated Muslims like you are brought up to hate the US. So Iran is progressive- sorry!

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by tyson55(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2013
News Flash. Monkey defects to France with Irans newest jet. Cant wait for the photo of it being shot down. I just hope the monkey can get out before it hits the ground. cheesy

On a serious note, If it's a plane that can evade radar, fly at low altitude, carry weapons, engage enemy aircrafts and land at short airstrips, according to their Defense Minister Ahmad. This makes me wonder, does it actually get airborne...?
Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Obiora4life: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, let us see it's capability- let them put it to a test.

Probably borrowed technology from Russia or China,

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by iykak47: 5:17am On Feb 03, 2013
Techwriter: ^^^ this is the message they teach in your mosque. I knew it before-even the educated Muslims like you are brought up to hate the US. So Iran is progressive- sorry!
You mean anybody who doesn't support hypocritical US policy is a muslim.
Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 03, 2013
TechWriter:

Can anything good come out of Iran? Last time it was a machine they invented that amputates criminals. Meanwhile most people don't know that Iran is ancient Persia where Esther wad once queen. They changed their name from Persia to Iran in 1935. History is again repeating itself. Just like Haman tried to exterminate the Jews but was hanged in the same device he invented the same way the greatest goal of Iran is to eliminate the Jews. Watch out: all this killer inventions will be used to destroy the president that is behind it

Don't you get tired repeating this "goal of Iran is to eliminate the Jews" bullcrap over and over again? In the age of internet each educated person could easily find that what Iranian president said was "The Zionist regime in Israel must be 'wiped' out just like the former Apartheid regime in South Africa." But I guess your mind is not capable of acknowledging this due to western-media induced brainoporosis...ever heard of 2+2=5 btw?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by eggheaders(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
this Iranians and north Koreans can't be bullied by the western I'd.iots.and to all western media propaganda brainwashed androids.please try break free from the idi.otic mind control.infowars.com. will open the mind of most of you.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
Maple:

Don't you get tired repeating this "goal of Iran is to eliminate the Jews" bullcrap over and over again? In the age of internet each educated person could easily find that what Iranian president said was "The Zionist regime in Israel must be 'wiped' out just like the former Apartheid regime in South Africa." But I guess your mind is not capable of acknowledging this due to western-media induced brainoporosis...ever heard of 2+2=5 btw?

I'm glad that some Nigerians are really informed on world geopolitics. Unfortunately some of us who are not gullible enough to swallow western media manipulation when it comes to Iran are termed Muslims by sandbag brained folks like Techwriter.

@ topic,

Iran, I repeat is a progressive country. Is there any country in the Middle East (including Israel) that has a space program, built its own planes, satellites, robots, ships, aircraft engines, centrifuges, medical equipment, cars, unmanned drones, power stations, refineries all using domestically sourced components due to sanctions? You have other Muslim countries ruled by despots propped by the hypocritical US that cannot even manufacture a bullet and have to rely on Uncle Sam for arms to suppress their domestic populations.

At least Iran is an Islamic republic whose presidents have to run for elections and cannot serve more than two terms in office. They have a parliament that enacts laws and judiciary that interprets them. Christians and Jews are constitutionally protected and hold political offices. Women can drive, vote and be voted for. Their women are the most educated in the Middle East. Folks should read scientific journals on Engineering (e.g IEEE) or medicine or physics or chemistry or on any scientific journal to find out how prolific Iranian scientists are when it comes to contributing to the worlds body of knowledge.

Can Saudi or Qatar or Bahrain or Oman and other US backed tyrannies smell Iran's home grown (forced due to sanctions) development?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Techwriter: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2013
iykak47: You mean anybody who doesn't support hypocritical US policy is a muslim.
You are reasoning like one of them. How did you draw such conclusions from that statement. No wonder you keep blaming Western media for their reporting and ignore your weakness of selective hearing

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by na2day(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
grin lol space monkeys, invisible jets...the iranians have had a busy week grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by malele(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2013
kalokalo:

I'm glad that some Nigerians are really informed on world geopolitics. Unfortunately some of us who are not gullible enough to swallow western media manipulation when it comes to Iran are termed Muslims by sandbag brained folks like Techwriter.

@ topic,

Iran, I repeat is a progressive country. Is there any country in the Middle East (including Israel) that has a space program, built its own planes, satellites, robots, ships, aircraft engines, centrifuges, medical equipment, cars, unmanned drones, power stations, refineries all using domestically sourced components due to sanctions? You have other Muslim countries ruled by despots propped by the hypocritical US that cannot even manufacture a bullet and have to rely on Uncle Sam for arms to suppress their domestic populations.

At least Iran is an Islamic republic whose presidents have to run for elections and cannot serve more than two terms in office. They have a parliament that enacts laws and judiciary that interprets them. Christians and Jews are constitutionally protected and hold political offices. Women can drive, vote and be voted for. Their women are the most educated in the Middle East. Folks should read scientific journals on Engineering (e.g IEEE) or medicine or physics or chemistry or on any scientific journal to find out how prolific Iranian scientists are when it comes to contributing to the worlds body of knowledge.

Can Saudi or Qatar or Bahrain or Oman and other US backed tyrannies smell Iran's home grown (forced due to sanctions) development?
I admire there development a lot, how I wish mumu nigeria can develop like that.
But I think they should quite nuclear weapons s that isreal and us don't have the excuse to attack them.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Walexz02(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2013
malele:
I admire there development a lot, how I wish mumu nigeria can develop like that.
But I think they should quite nuclear weapons s that isreal and us don't have the excuse to attack them.
Why would US and Isreal attack them becouse they are producing nuclear weapons,aren't US producing nuclear weapons as well? Abi are they the only nation that should be developing while other should just sit and watch? Either they are developing them for war or for their own personal development, it is not anybody's bussiness.... Btw, aren't Us producing nuclear weapons? Why are they producing it too?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2013
na2day:
grin lol space monkeys, invisible jets...the iranians have had a busy week grin grin

I left my 'childish' opinions of Iran behind and started taking its technological prowess seriously, after the 'rumor' of Iran capturing the world's most sophisticated spy drone (the US's RQ180 sentinel) turned out to be actually true... last I checked, President Obama's plea letter for its return is still placed beneath the Mullahs 'miscellaneous waitlists'.
Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by lacasa: 10:16am On Feb 03, 2013
kalokalo:

Israel threatens to attack Iran every day yet that is not news to you. But you believe discredited Western media propaganda that Iran is threatening to destroy Israel. Stop being manipulated by black propaganda and demonization of Iran by the World's bully and their Jewish and EU puppets. Iran will never wait to be attacked and destroyed like the war criminals did to Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria. It is constantly preparing to defend its homeland from genocidal mass murderers in the West who cannot tolerate an independent and progressive nation. The Iranians are wise people. They should keep on their development path.

On point

Iran cannot be intimiidated. They r Too advanced for that.

They should send that stunning fighter jet to flatten Israel
Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by OmoTier1(m): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2013
Demdem: I think the stealth capability of this plane should be tested on Israeli airspace. Until this is done, I simply don't believe the Iranians. If it comes back unharmed then i believe.
The truth be said, that plane has all the outlooks of a radar evading plane. I.e, the way it is shaped on the outside. The challenge is, we do not know what material is used in its coating and the EW on board that aircraft. Haven said that, the aircraft itself looks like an F/A-18 yet it has some really innovative designs in its profile which the F/A-18 does not have.

I think theWest will be concerned not necessarily by the aircraft itself, but by the fact that Iran is making a very fast progress in becoming self sufficient in her technology, which will make the sanctions placed on Iran far less effective.

Tell which country will turn down an offer of a technology from Iran which is of comparable effectiveness as that of the West but apsold at a redicoulously cheap price tag? Iran's reverse engineering prowess is truely giving the West a serious concern.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils Home-made 'stealth' Fighter by mukina2: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2013

(1)

I Believe Nuclear Weapons Do Not Exist! / Breaking: "Iran Under Attack" (7 Explosions In Different Locations) / Moscow Could Destroy US – Patruchev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.