Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Django... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Django... (697 Views)

Django Unchained As A Metaphor For Why Blacks Hate Nigerians. / If 'django' Was 10 Times Shorter and 100 Times More Honest / Moviegoers Tweet Desire To Kill White People After Seeing 'django Unchained' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Django... by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2013
...It is weird watching this movie in a theatre room full of white people...
So much tension in the room, you could cut the air with a knife smiley
Re: Django... by kandiikane(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2013
It's weird hiw you just opened a thread on it when my mind was on it too. tongue

Anyway, here is my reply to your post.

"I know what you mean. Found my self getting quite annoyed at them laughing. And one even went ahead to repeat the word nigga after hearing it."
smiley

Plus I saw kerry's tittay's. grin
Re: Django... by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: It's weird hiw you just opened a thread on it when my mind was on it too. tongue

"I know what you mean. Found my self getting quite annoyed at them laughing. And one even went ahead to repeat the word nigga after hearing it."
smiley

hawt tongue
Re: Django... by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Body double. . .
Re: Django... by kandiikane(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Body double. . .

I thought so too but I believe the body was not shown and then the face or side of face. Her face and body were in the same picture(correct me if I'm wrong). Unless, if they went through the effort of joining her face and a different body in the same shot.
Lol, anyway, I'm not a movie maker but I will continue to believe to have seen her tittays.
Re: Django... by LordReed(m): 9:03am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane:

I thought so too but I believe the body was not shown and then the face or side of face. Her face and body were in the same picture(correct me if I'm wrong). Unless, if they went through the effort of joining her face and a different body in the same shot.
Lol, anyway, I'm not a movie maker but I will continue to believe to have seen her tittays.

Was it not during the hot box scenes? The actress was covering her face with her hands so I very much doubt it was Kerry in those shots.

Not that I think Kerry is squeamish about nudity but I think she'd have to have a big role (read big pay) for her to do it.
Re: Django... by kandiikane(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, ok, I hear. It's the box scene, I remember seeing her face with the body when they carried her but anyways, it's true. Very likely to be double double.
Re: Django... by denzel2009: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2013
'You insist I shake your hand? I'm afraid I insist in the opposite direction'

Django - D is silent.

2 Likes

Re: Django... by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: It's weird hiw you just opened a thread on it when my mind was on it too. tongue

smiley

Oh mehn. You actually looked out for that? grin grin
Re: Django... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
I don't know whether to like or not this movie. Watched the french version with MIL and FIL at the cinema. I don't know what to feel...happy or not!

Most of the time I don't even understand what they speak tongue

So I just stick with the violent part.

When hubby returns, I go watch the English version. But seriously, the environment was tensed! sad
Re: Django... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
I love that german guy. grin
Eccentric, educated, articulate, gangsta rogue.
Re: Django... by denzel2009: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2013
2buff: I love that german guy. grin

Dr Schultz is the best lol
Re: Django... by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
2buff: I love that german guy. grin

Christoph Walsh, solid actor. Did you catch him in Inglorious Basterds? He is one of a kind.

Edit: Sorry it's Christoph Waltz.
Re: Django... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Christoph Walsh, solid actor. Did you catch him in Inglorious Basterds? He is one of a kind.

Who was he? the jew hunter?
Re: Django... by denzel2009: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
2buff:

Who was he? the jew hunter?

Col.Hans Landa

Lord_Reed:

Christoph Waltz

(1) (Reply)

Jamb2013 / Check Out Dis Model...she Is WOW! / #BBA 2013 Thechase Update: The Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.