Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? (6220 Views)

Mikel Shines: Do You Think Mourinho Would Have Allowed Mikel To Play UCL? / Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Cortana Predicts Germany To Beat Brazil In The World Cup 2014 Semi-Final Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by jeffizy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
maxidoe, lets talk football. Dont let them work u up mate.
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by Saintsquare(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
Is this another thread to bash Mikel or what?.Mikel is not the only player in Nigeria for christ sake,na wa o.
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by chikejude(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ivorians will surly win the match, I pray they don't disgrace us with goals.
Going with what they have played so far I don't see much hope.
This is football shhaaa anything can happen let keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by honeypie143: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Gbenge 77: Thats it.Theres no basis for comparison.Mikel is still without a premier league goal,while Toure ,who arrived in England after him,has scored several times.No disrespect to Mikel,but DEFENSIVELY AND OFFENSIVELY,he has an absolutely appalling record.

Abeg no vex oh who collect money pass for dere 2?
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
Red-Light:
mikel na fine boy sha embarassed

well go go eagles ... victory is ours... elephants are vegetarian .. time for super eagles to prey on elephants grin grin
They r vegetarians bt can d eagles feed on elephant?
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by reechest: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
as of now,mikel is doin his job...he is on top of hiz game.....NICE ASSIST LAD....Go EAGLES
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by honeypie143: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
grin
reechest: as of now,mikel is doin his job...he is on top of hiz game.....NICE ASSIST LAD....Go EAGLES

Winner oh oh oh winner winner oh oh oh winner
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by reechest: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
omo naija....till i die

Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
Charles.nerd:
If the prospect of a win or loss lies with Mikel,then the game is as good as lost.

Comparing both midfielders,

-Mikel is poor offensively while Yaya toure is a complete box to box midfielder.

- Mikel can't score penalties while Yaya Toure is a proven goalscorer.

- Mikel slows down the pace of the game while Yaya Toure is a catalyst.

On this premise,its looking pretty obvious that Nigeria might loose the match.

I wonder how u feel now. Armchair analyst.

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by reechest: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
goal.com rates MIKEL and YAYA TOURE....John Obi Mikel
Bossed the match in the first half and
effortlessly distributed the ball from
deeper areas. Kept Toure fairly quiet and
saved his side in the dying minutes when
he made a super last-ditch challenge to
deny Traore.

www.goal.com/en-gb/match/102593/ivory-coast-vs-nigeria/player-ratings
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by larimo(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
Charles.nerd:
If the prospect of a win or loss lies with Mikel,then the game is as good as lost.

Comparing both midfielders,

-Mikel is poor offensively while Yaya toure is a complete box to box midfielder.

- Mikel can't score penalties while Yaya Toure is a proven goalscorer.

- Mikel slows down the pace of the game while Yaya Toure is a catalyst.

On this premise,its looking pretty obvious that Nigeria might loose the match.

And now? Mikel was voted Man of the Match! Most people love to see the ball in the net and thinks thats all about football.
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by Ninilowo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2013
new maonza: Boy has he spoken on the Out-come Make i quickly play the sure numbers

Baba Ijebu special.
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by mikeuz(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Maxidoe:

Where is this one coming from? are you the PROSTITUTEWHORE that, that psycho fuuucks, oh my bad are you the one seeing your period that refused him release his frustration into you, or are you just a bitchy prostitutewhore on heat looking for a fuuk from a psycho. Bleep you biatch, go tell your papa to shut up.

Hope shame done catch you. Olodo
Re: Yaya Vs Mikel To Decide Quarter-final Clash? by StFrank2(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2013
Maxidoe:

Are you okay? or are you a man seeing his period, why is there no age restriction on this site? or dont tell me you are more than 10 years old, or at least there should be a means of testing mental well being, i stated fact and all the response your intelligence could fart out is "oh shut up" if you have a contrary opinion state it and dont be the reason people would support abortion,i dont know you and you dont know me, i have never commented on your post or quoted you,so what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck is wrong with you, even if you just escaped Yaba left it is still not an excuse to exihibit this kind of attitude.
Ode niyen jor..... Shame on u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football / Brazil Vs Chile: [3 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 / See The 10 Richest Sports Men In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.