Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Get Rich Or Die Trying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Rich Or Die Trying (1078 Views)

Fans Blast Dele Momodu For Trying To Make Money From Fernandez's Children Battle / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Gets To Europe Or Die Trying – As More Migrants Dies Everyday.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rich Or Die Trying by meamanda(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2013

Improve your financial condition and get rich; if can’t, then die trying. Curtis James Jackson (50 cent) has sent out the message loud and clear through his first album, “Get rich or die trying”. He was the son of a 15 year old single mother who was forced to work as a drug dealer, and he himself worked as a drug dealer. He was caught as a teen and sent to correctional center but returned a better man determined to change his life. At the age 25, he was shot 9 times, faced his fears but took every chance to improve his life and he successfully did.

Promise yourself to try your best, if Curtis James Jackson could, why not you? If you feel like giving up, read about those great achievers on how they did it. You will feel light and thankful to be blessed with everything required to accomplish.

Source: http://www.successstories.co.in/10-choices-winners-make/
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by meamanda(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
“After I got shot nine times at close range and didn’t die, I started to think that I must have a purpose in life… How much more damage could that shell have done? Give me an inch in this direction or that one, and I’m gone” ~50 Cent
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by alexwrld(m): 1:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
On 24 May 2000, 50 Cent was attacked by a gunman named Darryl “Hommo” Baum right outside his grandmother’s home in South Jamaica. He was shot 9 times from a very close range with a 9mm handgun but miraculously survived and fully recovered in 5 months. One of the gunshots hit his face, resulting in the loss of a wisdom tooth, a swollen tongue and a small slur in his voice. In his autobiography, From Pieces to Weight: Once upon a Time in Southside Queens 50 Cents writes,

“After I got shot nine times at close range and didn’t die, I started to think that I must have a purpose in life… How much more damage could that shell have done? Give me an inch in this direction or that one, and I’m gone”
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by meamanda(f): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
Beautiful quote cheesy

alexwrld:

“After I got shot nine times at close range and didn’t die, I started to think that I must have a purpose in life… How much more damage could that shell have done? Give me an inch in this direction or that one, and I’m gone”

Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by molisk(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
This discussion should have been posted in celebrities section.
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by meamanda(f): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Thanks you dear moderator and thank you molisk...It is in the right section now cheesy
molisk: This discussion should have been posted in celebrities section.
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by lindaflorence: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
hw e take concern me
Re: Get Rich Or Die Trying by meamanda(f): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
concern??
lindaflorence: hw e take concern me

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna And Chris Brown Are Still Together But "Fighting" / Who Can Replace Frank Edoho? / Not Only Michelle Obama: Read Beyonce’s Note To Nigerian/British Singer Sade Adu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.